剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
这位是戴森警司
We need to talk with you. Inside.
我们想进去和你谈谈
Did Perry call you?
佩里和你通话了吗
Because whatever he said, this is my stuff.
不管他说什么 这是我的东西
He's delusional if he thinks I'd take anything of his.
如果他觉得我要拿走他的东西 那是他妄想
It's not like that.
不是的
Breaking up with someone isn't against the law.
分手不违法
Even if he wants it to be.
就算他想 那也不是
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Perry's dead.
佩里死了
He shot himself two hours ago.
他两小时前自杀了
Inside the laundromat, on Main.
在主大街的资助洗衣店里
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for letting me know.
谢谢你们通知我
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Did you hear me?
你听到我的话了吗
Yeah.
听到了
Perry got what he's been wanting for years.
佩里几年前就想自杀了 他遂愿了
I'm just glad I'm not the one who has to clean it up.
我只是庆幸我不用给他收尸
You can go now.
你们可以走了
And they never came back to their booth.
他们再也没回去过售货棚
I wanted to make sure
我想确认下
they weren't stranded on the side of the highway.
他们没被困在公路边上
I didn't think they were...
我觉得他们不会...
I mean, anyone would hurt them.
我是说 我觉得没人会伤害他们
And they were friends of yours?
他们是你的朋友吗
Irena was.
伊蕾娜是
I've known her ten years.
我们认识十年了
If you wanted your family crest,
如果你想要个家族徽章
or pink camo, Irena would make it for you.
或者粉色迷彩 伊蕾娜都会做给你
And it would be a work of art.
而且做工精湛
She made one like this for me as a gift.
她做了一个这样的给我做礼物
We got really close over the years and...
我们几年来关系都很好...
Uh, I-I can't do this right now.
我说不下去了
What can you tell us about Roman?
那能不能和我们讲讲罗曼
Pretty good guy.
很好的小伙子
I mean, even tempered,
虽然他脾气暴躁
he wasn't a drunk, he didn't sleep around.
但从不酗酒 也不花天酒地
Had a lot of money to throw around, too.
他也有很多钱
He helped Irena build her business.
他帮伊蕾娜开展她的事业
Ah, it wasn't just about the money, though.
不只是金钱上的帮助
Roman made Irena happy.
罗曼能让伊蕾娜变得开心
He made a lot of people happy.
他也能让很多人开心
He was kind and generous with his friends.
他为人友善 对朋友慷慨大方
And nobody felt differently about him?
没人不喜欢他吗
Or her?
或她
Well, there was Irena's ex-husband, Monty.
伊蕾娜的前夫
They started coming here together to sell Irena's bows,
他们一起卖♥♥伊蕾娜的弓
and Monty drank away all the money she'd make.
但蒙特把她的血汗钱全拿来酗酒了
And where's Monty now?
蒙特现在在哪
Monty Logan?
蒙特·罗根吗
Any chance I could grab a beer to wash these down?
有没有酒能帮我服下这些药
My wife's dead and I can't even get a beer.
我妻子死了 我连杯酒都喝不了
Your ex-wife, no?
你前妻 是吧
Get it.
没错
I knew if she stayed with Roman something bad would happen.
我知道她和罗曼在一起没好事
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
'Cuz that guy was shady as hell.
因为那家伙太可疑了
Shady how?
怎么可疑了
Irena and me started the custom bow thing.
伊蕾娜和我一起卖♥♥弓
Soon as it took off,
很快生意做大了
Roman drove up with a truckload of cash
罗曼拉来一车现金
to buy us out.
要买♥♥下我们
Guess he thought Irena was part of the deal.
他可能把伊蕾娜也当成交易的一部分了
What kind of a man takes another man's wife?
什么样的男人会抢别人的妻子
Lots of them.
多了去了
You know what's sad?
最令人心碎的是
The only reason I come to this town is to see her,
我来这镇里唯一的目的就是来看看她
once a year.
一年一次
When did you see her this year?
你今年什么时候来见她的
I didn't.
没见到
They were no-shows at the welcome party,
他们没来欢迎派对
didn't see them at the booth.
售货棚也没看到
Thought she was avoiding me.
我以为她躲着我呢
Alibi checks out.
有不在场证明了
Quite a few people remember your karaoke performance
不少人还记得你周六
from Saturday night.
在歌♥房♥的表演
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
You said Roman was shady.
你说罗曼很可疑
Well.
是啊
I mean,
我是说
he used to be an exec at a gun company.
他曾是一家枪♥械♥公♥司♥的主管
Those guys are all criminals.
那些人都是罪犯
You think he retired at 50 on stock options alone?
你们觉得他五十岁退休就靠股票养活吗
What are you suggesting, Mr. Logan?
你在暗示什么呢 罗根先生
That Irena isn't dead over bad luck,
伊蕾娜不是因为不幸
some random thing.
那种随机事件而死
She's dead because of Roman Barstow.
因为罗曼 她才死了
I guarantee it.
我能保证
And I let him take her from me.
我却让他把她从我身边抢走
Twice.
两次
Marina security cameras caught a man in a hoodie
码头监视器拍到了一个穿连帽衫的男人
entering the Barstow's yacht two hours after the murders.
在谋杀两小时后进了巴斯托的院子
Didn't get a shot of his face.
但没拍到他的脸
Well, we know it wasn't Monty Logan.
我们知道那不是蒙特·罗根
No.
不是
Oh hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Dyson's back.
戴森回来了
How is she?
她没事吧
Well, I went to get her signature
我去找她签名
but she was in the bathroom.
但她在洗手间
That was an hour ago and she still hasn't come out.
都一个小时了 她还没出来
Yeah?
怎么
Hey.
嗨
I've still got
我这里
some blood here, maybe it's ketchup from lunch.
还有血渍 也许只是午饭时蹭到的番茄酱
You know that kid who shot himself,
关于那个自杀的孩子
I did the notification.
我已经通知了家属
His girlfriend didn't even care that he was dead.
他的女友根本不在乎他是死是活
But you don't know that.
这可不能确定
People grieve in different ways.
人们有自己悼念的方式
Yeah.
是啊
Any progress on Island Road?
环岛路的事有进展了吗
Yes. We've ID'd the victims.
有 我们确认了死者身份
No suspects.
没有嫌犯
With all due respect,
恕我直言
you shouldn't be here.
你不该在这
Go home,
回家吧
go be with your family.
和你家人在一起
It's easier here.
在这里轻松些
John.
约翰
John, stop it.
约翰 别拍了
John.
约翰
Don't.
不
John.
约翰
Hello.
喂
No, Catherine's not here.
凯瑟琳不在这
Catherine-Catherine Cardinal
凯瑟琳·卡迪纳尔
is dead.
已经死了
So, take her off your call list, please.
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表