剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
I'll get it.
我知道了
Oh, he was,
他
like sorta mean looking,
长得有些平淡无奇
with a neck tattoo.
脖子上有纹身
He was pretty much my type.
他算是我的菜
Uh, they weren't here just here to drink.
他们不是来这里喝酒的
Seemed like they had business or something.
看上去是在做交易
The scary one showed up with a bag.
一个长得可怕的人拿着个包出现
Who left with the bag?
谁带走了包
I don't know.
我不知道
But the guy,
但那个人
he came back the next day.
他第二天回来了
He sat at the bar all afternoon
他一个下午都坐在吧台上
nursing a beer and checking his phone
边喝啤酒 边看手♥机♥
like he was waiting for a call.
像是在等电♥话♥
Where is it?
在哪儿
This is definitely the Barstow's rental car.
这肯定是巴斯托的租车
Anything on the GPS?
GPS有情况吗
Track log was erased.
追踪日志被删了
Can you recover the data?
你能恢复数据吗
Possibly.
可能行
Okay, so he left it here
好 所以他把他们扔下水后
after dropping them in the water.
把车丢在这儿
Same deal as Island Road, lots of material left behind.
和环岛路的案子一样 许多东西被遗弃
Looks like blood here on the seat
座位上的好像是血
and the steering wheel.
还有方向盘上
Days old at least, so possibly the victims'.
至少有几天了 所以可能是受害者的
And take a look at this.
再来看看这个
It was under the spare tire.
这个压在备用轮胎下
The guy the Barstows were talking to
和巴斯托一家谈话的这个人
he's not a local.
不是本地人
You know all the neck tats in town?
你认识镇子上所有脖子有刺青的人吗
You stay here long enough, you'll know 'em too.
如果你住久了 你也会认识的
Well I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Maybe you should have.
或许你该走走
What about the assault rifle in the trunk?
那后备箱里的突击步♥枪♥呢
Everybody keeps telling us
每个人都说
what nice people,
巴斯托一家
good people the Barstows were.
是多么多么好的人
Yup. He's an ex-gun industry guy.
是的 他以前从事枪♥械♥行业
And the weapon is black market.
武器属于黑市
And they're here for the
他们是来这儿
Sportsman's Show.
看运动会
It's a good cover.
很好的借口
Big bag of money in the trunk.
后备箱里有一大袋钱
The Barstows are gun runners.
巴斯托一家是军♥火♥贩
You wanna shove your attacker's arm up,
你要在离开攻击区时
when you're out of the strike zone
向上推攻击者的手臂
and you can counter attack.
从而反击
Seriously?
说真的
Up north people are gonna come at us with knives?
北边的人会用刀袭击我们吗
Mama says
妈妈说
we don't know what can happen,
我们无法知道会发生什么
ever.
永远
We need to be prepared for anything.
我们要做好万全准备
Like that punk that talked back at the ATM?
就像那个在自动柜员机前顶嘴的家伙
I just put him down.
我直接放倒他了
No hesitation.
毫不犹豫
Hey, can I play?
嘿 我能加入吗
We... we were just finishing up.
我们 正要结束
No, come on man,
不 来吧 伙计
let me show you something.
让我给你看个东西吧
I got something new, huh?
我发现了新玩意
You wanna see something, huh?
你想看吗
See how easy that was?
看看多简单
I'm okay. Let him go.
我没事 放开他
I'm okay.
我没事
See? See how I'm holding him?
看见了吗 看见我怎么勒住他的吗
You can kill a man this way.
你可以这么杀了他
Secret is, you gotta hold him long enough.
诀窍就是 勒住他够久
Not just till he goes limp.
不只是让他晕了而已
Longer.
更长时间
You learn this from Mama?
你从妈妈那儿学的吗
No.
不是
My dad used to choke me out
我爸爸曾经
whenever I talked back to him.
在我顶嘴的时候把我噎住
Party trick for his buddies.
为了在派对上娱乐他的朋友们
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jack, stop!
天啊 天啊 天啊 杰克 住手
Stop!
住手
It don't matter.
无所谓
He's dead anyway.
反正他死定了
Come at me, man. No.
冲我来啊 不
Come on, just...
来啊
Come at me.
来啊
Come on Lemur, come at me.
来啊 勒米尔 来啊
I don't want to.
我不想
Come on, come at me, man.
来 冲我来 伙计
Huh? Just...
就...
What the hell, Jack?
什么情况 杰克
Dick!
混♥蛋♥
What is it with you and women?
你和女人有什么过节吗
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
You wanna tell her about the girl from Colorado?
你想告诉她那个科罗拉多女孩的事吗
Yeah, he wanted her to come with us.
他想让她和我们一起回来
But she didn't want to.
但她不想
Didn't turn out good for her, did it?
她结局不太好 是不是
You gonna do the same thing with
你想对那个画了
the girl that drew that picture
你整天拿着的那副画的
you've been carrying around?
女生做一样的事吗
You see, Mama and I,
你知道吗 我和妈妈
we could replace you.
我们可以代替你
Both of you could disappear
你们都会消失
and no one would even know you were gone.
都没人会意识到你们消失了
John, Lise...
约翰 莉兹
you know that suspect of yours with the crow neck tat?
你记得你那个脖子上有乌鸦纹身的嫌疑人吗
What about him?
怎么了
Uni spotted the guy on Fraser,
巡逻的在弗雷泽看见他了
tried to grill him about the Barstows.
想问他巴斯托夫妇的事
Wasn't cooperating so the poor kid tried to strong-arm him.
他不配合然后那个年轻小警♥察♥试图徒手制♥服♥他
Uh, didn't turn out too well for either one of them.
他们俩的结果都不太好
Where is he now?
他人呢
Uh, kid's getting stitches but your guy's in holding.
小警♥察♥正在缝针 你的嫌疑人在警局
Misha Pulaski,
米沙·普拉斯基
you're gonna love him.
你会喜欢他的
We have a witness who saw you with the Barstows
我们有个证人看见你在酒吧和巴斯托夫妇
at the bar.
在一起
You had a bag.
你有一个包
Same bag was found in their abandoned rental car.
和他们抛弃的租车里的包是同一个
Along with their blood.
还带有他们的血迹
The last and only time I saw those folks
我上一次也是唯一一次看到那对夫妇
was at the Chinook.
是在钦诺克酒吧
Where you were buying guns.
你买♥♥枪的地方
Okay, we know you were with them
我们知道你当时和他们在一起
and we know what they do.
我们也知道他们是干什么的
Good, so you know they were not here
很好 那你们就应该知道他们
to sell pretty bows and arrows, hm?
不是去卖♥♥小打小闹的武器的吧
How long have they been coming here to sell illegal weapons?
他们来这里卖♥♥非法武器多长时间了
I couldn't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Okay. So you just decided to give them a bag
好吧 那你就直接决定给他们一个
with fifty thousand dollars?
装着五万美元的袋子吗
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表