剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Took a walk to the summit at night,
夜游至山顶
You and I
你和我
To burn a hole in the old grip of the familiar,
将过往付之一炬
You and I
你和我
And the dark was opening wide,
而黑暗正在蔓延
Do or die
非战即亡
Previously on "Cardinal".
《冰血缉凶》前情提要
If this man can find her at school,
如果这个人能在学校找到她
he can find her at home.
就能在家里找到她
They can stay with me.
他们可以跟我待在一起
You weren't supposed to kill them
没有拿到武器之前
until after you had the weapons.
你不该杀了他们
They said that they're in the storage.
他们说在仓库里
Don't know where it is yet.
还不知道它在哪儿
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm just gonna check these last three lockers, boss.
我就是检查一下最后三个储物柜 老板
Do you doubt that Catherine took her own life?
你可曾怀疑过凯瑟琳是自杀的
I believe I knew my wife.
我懂她
I thought that this was something he needed
我认为他有必要
to get out of his system.
和这件事做个了结
You don't believe she did it?
你不相信是她干的吧
And that should be enough.
那些就够了
No, it's not. Take the weekend,
不 不够 这周末放个假
and come back when you're ready to work with me.
准备好了跟我合作再回来
Stop! Police!
不许动 警♥察♥
What happened with the civilian?
那个市民怎么样
He's dead.
死了
The car was reported stolen from Pearson airport
几周前 那辆车在皮尔逊机场
a couple weeks ago.
报失过
There must be security footage somewhere.
什么地方肯定有监控录像
I need your help.
帮帮我
I messed up.
我搞砸了
Jack. Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack!
杰克 杰克 杰克 杰克 杰克
Lloyd Kreeger.
劳埃德·克雷格
Where's Henry?
亨利在哪儿
He left.
他走了
You're out of your mind.
你疯了
Feel better knowing the truth?
知道真♥相♥更好吗
You have no idea
你根本不了解
who this man was.
这个男人
What he went through.
他经历过什么
I doubt you did either.
你也不了解吧
Please don't say anything.
拜托什么都别说
I won't.
好
I didn't mean to get so drunk.
我不是故意喝这么醉的
It just happened.
就这样醉了
It's all right.
没事的
No, Dad, it's not alright.
不 爸爸 有事
She left us.
她离开我们了
She just left.
她就这样走了
I know.
我懂
I know.
我懂
Come on.
过来
I hate what she did to us.
我恨她这么对我们
I don't want to see you anymore.
我不想再看到你了
Here.
给你
You must be cold.
你一定冷了
Thank you.
谢谢
They've been gone all night.
他们去了一整晚
The boys can take care of themselves.
他们能照顾好自己
But not each other.
但不会互相照顾
Where's your brother?
你弟弟呢
Where is Lemur, Jack?
杰克 勒米尔呢
He robbed another ATM.
他又抢了一台自动取款机
I don't know why he did it.
不知道他为什么要这么做
I think for you, Nikki.
也许是为了你 妮姬
That woman cop from the news,
新闻里的女警
she shot him.
枪杀了他
He's gone.
他死了
I tried to help him.
我试过救他
No!
不
No!
不
I'm really embarrassed.
我很羞愧
I don't even remember what I said last night.
我都不记得昨晚说了什么
Sorry.
抱歉
No need to apologize.
没必要道歉
So, we're okay?
所以 你不怪我吗
We're fine.
不怪
You want some breakfast? Nope.
要吃点早饭吗 不了
Please no.
不要了
Is that hers?
是她的吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm free today so I thought
我今天休息
maybe it was time we,
也许此时我们可以
pick out some photos for the exhibit.
挑些参展照片
Don't you work this weekend?
这周末不工作吗
Not anymore.
以后都不了
Is everything okay?
情况还好吗
I don't know.
不知道
I might have made a mistake.
我也许犯错了
You never make mistakes.
你从不犯错
Mom always said that she was the screw-up.
妈妈总说她才是惹事精
Uh, everyone was asking me what I was doing for Thanksgiving last night.
呃 昨晚 人人都在问我怎么过感恩节
What are we doing?
我们怎么过呢
Do you want to just skip it?
还是你不想过
Should we go out to eat?
我们去外面吃吗
Or maybe I can cook.
或者我可以做饭
What?
怎么
How hard can it be?
这能有多难
Just promise you won't judge me if I...
只要你保证不评判我 因为我可能会...
burn anything?
把菜烧焦
I promise.
好的
Hey, does cranberry sauce go bad?
嘿 蔓越莓酱汁会变质吗
Dad?
爸爸
I have, I don't know.
我 我不知道
Maybe.
可能吧
Okay.
好吧
I know you killed him.
我知道是你杀了他
Nikki.
妮姬
Lemur messed up.
勒米尔搞砸了
We weren't supposed to hit anymore ATMs,
我们本不该再抢自动取款机的
it was too hot,
太危险了
Stop lying!
别撒谎了
I'm not.
我没有
Nikki, Lemur was...
妮姬 勒米尔...
he was my brother, Nikki.
他是我弟弟 妮姬
Don't!
别
Stop!
停下
Two and a half minutes, Nikki.
两分半钟 妮姬
Stop!
停下
Jack!
杰克
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Stop!
你还好吗 别跑
You can take lives, you can hurt your sister,
你敢杀人 你敢伤害你妹妹
but inside you're just soft!
但你内心仍然软弱
Get out of my sight!
给我滚
I opened Catherine's computer.
我开了凯瑟琳的电脑
Okay.
好的
A message popped up.
跳出一条信息
Somebody who knew her,
一个认识她的人
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表