剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
You okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么样
You sure?
确定
Okay. Everything's gonna be alright.
都会过去的
He said they were headed north,
他说他们要去北方
that they were going to rebuild society.
他们还想重建这个社会
It was crazy, everything he said.
他说的每一件事都太荒诞了
Did he say where up north?
他说了在北方的哪个地方吗
He wanted me to know that everyone else was gonna die.
他告诉我其他人都会死
That he was going to take me to a,
然后他要带我去一个
a place called Driftwood Point.
一个叫浮木点的地方
No, um, Driftwood Perch.
不 是浮木栖
But you don't know where that is?
但是你不知道那是哪里
He told me that he loved me.
他说他爱我
And the weirdest part was that,
最奇怪的地方是
he wouldn't stop talking about his Mama.
他总是不停在说他的妈妈
Bye.
拜
News travels fast.
消息真灵通
How are you holding up, Jerry?
过的怎么样 杰瑞
Not bad.
还行
Be even better if I can salvage my dinner.
如果能救回我的晚饭就更好了
I'll catch you later.
待会见
Yeah.
好
Does the name 'Driftwood Perch'
浮木栖这个名字
mean anything to you?
对你有什么意义吗
No.
没有
It sounds like a,
它听起来像
a cottage name.
村舍的名字
Yeah.
是的
That's what I thought too.
我也这么想
We have uniforms searching cottage roads.
有警官在乡村小路里调查
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I went to see Dr. Bell today.
我今天去见了贝尔医生
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该去的
You were supposed to let me handle this.
应该让我来处理这件事
Listen, I did a search of all the recent suicides in Algonquin Bay.
听着 我对阿冈昆湾最近所有的自杀案件做了调查
Narrowed it down by who was having psychiatric care.
缩小到接受过精神治疗的死者
And of those,
然后其中
who was seeing Dr. Bell.
见过贝尔医生的
Nine. In under two years.
有九个 不到两年时间
For all we know that's normal.
我们都知道这很正常
Not in Algonquin Bay.
在阿冈昆湾就不正常
You've talked to Dr. Jones?
你跟琼斯医生谈过吗
I talked to her about the suicide notes.
我告诉她关于自杀纸条的事了
She couldn't believe he'd have his patients do that.
她不敢相信他让病人们做这些
She's going to track down former colleagues,
她要去找以前的同事们
and see what they have to say.
看看他们怎么说
Thanks.
谢了
You're going to finish this case with me?
你要和我一起做完这起案子吗
Do you think you can do that?
你觉得你可以吗
Yeah.
是的
Go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
Sorry I missed it, Kel.
很抱歉我错过了 凯莉
You didn't miss it.
你没有
We're doing it now.
我们现在吃吧
So these are $7.50.
一共七点五美元
Thank you.
欢迎惠顾
It's okay, keep it.
不用找了
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you want to say something?
你想要说什么吗
No.
不了
Let's just eat.
吃吧
Your Aunt Noelle is in here.
你的姑姑诺艾尔在这
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
It's not a good time, Janey.
现在不合适 简妮
You look sad.
你看起来很难过
Well, you know what, I am sad.
你知道吗 我是很难过
Me too.
我也是
I saw his picture on the news.
我在新闻上看见他的照片
There was just something about him.
他有些地方不对劲
What kind of something?
哪些地方
Like the way he looked at me,
比如他看着我的样子
the way he talked.
他说话的方式
I had nightmares about this guy.
我做噩梦都梦见他了
And what do you need to rent a locker
在这些地方租一个储物柜
at one of these places?
需要什么呢
Uh, photo ID, credit card. That's it.
手♥机♥卡 信♥用♥卡♥ 就这些
So if we call around,
所以只要我们打过去
we should be able to find out if the Barstows
就应该能找出巴斯托夫妇
rented space anywhere?
是否有租过什么场地
Well, I checked for a record of them
我调查了他们在
at our other facilities.
我们其他场地的记录
They didn't rent from us.
他们没有向我们租过
There's only three other places they might've gone.
还有三个他们可能去的地方
So, our suspects
我们的嫌疑犯
Jackson Till and Sharlene Winston,
杰克逊·蒂尔和莎琳·温斯顿
they now have a large quantity of weapons
现在他们手中
in their possession.
有大数目的武器
Cameras at the storage space
仓库的摄像头
caught Till loading three large cases
拍到蒂尔把三个大箱子
into a silver pickup with stolen plates.
用偷来的平板装进一辆银色的小卡车
We have BOLO's out.
我们发布了通缉令
Roadblocks set up on every road leading out of town.
在每一个出城的路口都设了路障
Units posted at every point of exit-
在每一个出口都驻有警力
airport, bus station,
机场 公交站
municipal dock.
市镇港口
We don't know why they're in Algonquin Bay
我们不知道他们为什么在阿冈昆湾
or what they intend to do with their arsenal.
也不知道他们打算用军械干什么
But Sharlene Winston is ex-military,
但是莎琳·温斯顿是位退伍军人
and they've killed four people so far.
到目前为止他们已经杀了四个人
We've got names and pictures.
我们知道了他们的名字和照片
It's time to stop playing catch-up and find those guns
我们是时候结束这场猫抓老鼠的游戏了
before someone else dies.
并且要在其他人丧命前找到那些枪
Right there. Thank you.
停一下 谢谢
Alright,
好
Just got word.
刚接到消息
We lost touch with Swanson.
我们和斯旺森失去联♥系♥了
You know that kid we posted over on the 17th line.
在十七号♥线安排的那个小孩
He was shot.
被枪杀了
By Jackson Till, looks like.
看起来是杰克逊·蒂尔
Thank you Ian. I'll notify the family.
谢谢你 伊恩 我会通知家属的
Detective DELORME?
德洛姆警探
Yeah.
你好
You know that Driftwood Perch Jackson Till was talking about.
你知道杰克逊·蒂尔提起的那个浮木栖吗
Yeah.
怎么了
I found the place.
我找到了
You are not going to believe this.
你不会相信的
浮木栖
斯可莱佛
It's the old Scriver house.
那以前是斯可莱佛家
They were here.
他们来过这
The people who lived here,
住在这的人
the Scrivers.
斯可莱佛一家
They were that missing persons case,
他们就是那个失踪案子
whole family disappeared.
一家人都不见了
Yeah, uh, Frank, Dorothy, daughter Amy.
弗兰克 桃乐西 小女孩艾米
There was blood in the house but no bodies.
房♥子里有血迹但是没有尸体
Their boat was missing too
他们的船也不见了
and they never even found that.
他们甚至都没发现
If we assume the Scriver bodies ended up in this water,
如果我们假设斯可莱佛家的尸体沉进了水里
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表