剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
You wouldn't see me any other way.
不然你也不会见我
Look, I don't want it to be this way.
听着 我也不想变成这样子
But I'm trying to protect us, both of us.
可我在试着保护我们两个
The cops have already been here.
警♥察♥已经来了
We need to tell them what happened.
我们需要告诉他们发生了什么
This is my life, Sam.
萨姆 这关乎我的人生
Two people are dead.
两个人死了
What about them?
他们怎么办
We can't change that.
人死不能复生
I called the police.
我报♥警♥了
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
It was anonymous.
是匿名电♥话♥
I used a pay phone.
我用了投币电♥话♥
Well you didn't see anything.
你什么都没看到
What can that possibly do but hurt us?
你这样除了伤害到我们 还能有什么
We're gonna be together.
我们会在一起的
I'm gonna leave her, I promise.
我保证我会离开她
We just gotta get this behind us, okay?
我们只需忘了这一切 好吗
The killer, he called me.
那杀手 打电♥话♥给我了
I know it was him.
我知道就是他
I need you to tell me exactly what happened with the police.
我要你告诉我警♥察♥那边到底怎么样了
What did you tell them?
你告诉他们什么了
Did you mention my name?
你提了我的名字吗
No.
没有
Okay.
好吧
Go, just go.
走 快走
You can't be seen around here.
你不能在这里被人看见
Mama's making breakfast.
妈妈在做早餐
I'll be right up.
我马上上去
You shouldn't get used to all this.
你不应该习惯这一切
It's not gonna be comfortable where we're headed.
我们去的地方不会很舒服
That's why I should enjoy it right now.
这就是为何我现在应该好好享受
This isn't a vacation, Nikki.
尼基 这不是假期
You need to find a way to be useful.
你要想办法派上用场
Lemur's useful.
勒米尔有用
I'm useful,
我有用
You're so useful.
你真有用
Where are the guns you were supposed to get for us?
那些你应给我们弄到的枪在哪里
You could always go back
你随时可以
to where we found you.
回我们找到你的地方
Giving dirty old men
让肮脏老男人骑
rides for pocket change.
换取一些零用钱
Mama's not gonna like you messing with her.
妈妈不会喜欢你欺负她的
Just trying to toughen her up.
我只是想教她更坚强
It's not your place.
这不是你应该做的
At least I'm not in love with her.
至少我没有爱上她
Jack.
杰克
Detectives, hi.
你好 警探们
I just realized I, uh,
我才发现
dropped the ball on swinging by.
我顺道过来是个错误
Well you're in luck, Mr. Wishart.
威沙特先生 你真走运
You can come with us now.
现在你可以跟我们走了
Now, uh, now is not great for me.
现在我不太方便
Should we go ask your boss, Ms. Carnwright,
我们应否联络你老板卡恩怀特女士
when would be a good time for you?
什么时间你才方便呢
And I don't have a mistress.
我可没有情妇
I mean, you've seen Laura,
你们见过劳拉了
I'd have to be an idiot.
我得是个笨蛋才会背叛她
We meet lots of idiots in here.
在这里我们见过很多笨蛋
We have tracks that match your tires.
我们有与你车胎吻合的车轨痕迹
Uh, we have your fingerprints on the realty sign,
房♥地♥产♥标志上还印有你的指纹
and where else?
还有在哪里
Ensuite bathroom sink.
独♥立♥卫生间的水槽
The master bed headboard.
主人床的床头板
Mmm. A lot of prints there.
上面有很多指纹
Yep.
对
He adjusted the headboard for a showing weeks ago.
几星期前 他为了展示床头板 调好了角度
He used the bathroom.
他用了那卫生间
And there are plenty of those tires out there.
外面也有很多这款式的车胎
Listen.
听着
We don't care who you sleep with.
我不关心你跟谁睡觉
But right now there's a woman out there, and she's in danger.
但目前外面有个女人生命受到威胁
So if you know anything about it,
如果你知道什么的话
you need to help us protect her.
你要帮助我们保护她
We done?
我们完了没
Jack grew up doing it,
杰克自小训练野外求生
you and Lemur are gonna have to learn
你和勒米尔要学会
how to hunt and forage and trap.
如何打猎 觅食与诱捕
I don't know if I wanna
我好像不太想
kill some bambi or something.
杀小鹿之类的
Nikki.
尼基
You relied on others
你一直在依靠别人
to look after you and they nearly used you up.
照顾你 他们也快筋疲力尽了
It's not gonna happen again.
这事不会再次发生的
Not with one of my warriors.
我的任何一个战士都不会帮你了
Eat your breakfast.
吃早餐吧
Can I teach Nikki the fighting stuff?
我可以教尼基格斗术吗
Later. First I need you to set some traps
待会吧 首先我需要你设一些陷阱
on the perimeter of the property.
在房♥子的周边
Traps for what?
抓什么的陷阱
Anything that needs catching.
任何需要抓的东西
You doing more ATMs today?
你今天又动了自动柜员机吗
Mama told me to lay off.
妈妈叫我不要干了
She seemed mad.
她看起来生气了
Jack must've done something that messed up.
杰克一定干了让她心烦的事
Yeah. Kid's not wired right.
是啊 这孩子缺根筋
You gotta be careful Leems,
你要小心一点 莱姆
he'll hurt you.
他会伤害你的
I just feel sorry for him sometimes.
我只是有时候替他难过
God, why.
为什么
He's just,
他只是
He just wants to be normal.
他只是想变成一个正常人
She won't let him hurt us.
她不会让他伤害我们的
He's scared of her. He's not scared of her.
他怕她 他才不怕呢
He loves her.
他爱她
Loves her like she was his real mom.
就像她是亲生母亲一样爱她
She's better than his real mom.
她比他亲生母亲更好
Mine too.
也比我的好
She saved me.
她救了我
You believe in her, right?
你相信她 是吗
She's the strongest person I ever met.
她是我见过的最强大的人
I wish it was just the three of us.
我希望只有我们三个人
Or, you know,
或者
just the two of us.
只有我们两个
I gotta check this trap.
我要去检查这个陷阱
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
I think you should hear this.
我觉得你要听听这个
So, after the press conference last night,
昨天晚上的新闻发布会之后
we got 39 messages with anonymous tips.
我们收到了三十九条匿名举报消息
This was one of the last.
这是最后一条
This is a message for Detective Delorme.
德洛姆警探
I saw you on the news.
我在新闻上看见你了
I was there the night that the murders happened.
谋杀案发生的那个晚上我在场
I broke in to steal stuff,
我闯进去偷东西
and some people came in,
然后有人进来了
and I heard shouting,
我听见叫声
and then shooting.
再就是枪声
And a man chased me, a,
有一个男人在追我 一个
a white man.
一个白人
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表