剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
I think he's been following me.
我认为他在跟踪我
That's all I know, all right.
我知道的就这些
I hope it helps.
希望有帮助
So what do you think?
你怎么想
The way she said 'white man'.
她说白人的方式
Well if she lives on the reserve, the chances are pretty good
如果她住在保护区 那很有可能
she doesn't trust Algonquin Bay cops.
她不相信阿冈昆湾的警♥察♥
We believe her, about stealing stuff?
盗窃的事 我们相信她吗
No.
不
No, I think Randall's girlfriend
不 我觉得兰德尔的女朋友
has more of a conscience than he does.
比他更有良心
So where did he meet this girl?
他在哪和这个女孩见面呢
He's not selling houses on the reservation.
他没有在保护区卖♥♥♥房♥♥
The real estate office,
房♥地♥产♥办公室
it's full of indigenous art.
全是原住民艺术品
Laura Carnwright is one of my biggest supporters.
劳拉·卡恩怀特是 我最大的合伙人之一
Has been since I opened.
从我开业时她就是了
And what about her husband, Randall Wishart.
那她的丈夫 兰德尔·威沙特呢
Does he come around much?
他经常过来吗
No, no not really.
不怎么来
I mean, he's been to, uh, a,
我的意思是
a few openings with her.
他和她一起参加过几次开♥盘♥活动
John, I'm so sorry,
约翰 我很遗憾
Marla, do you remember if Randall, um,
玛丽亚 你记不记得兰德尔
interacted with anyone while he was here,
在这的时候有没有和其他人接触过
anyone other than his wife?
除他妻子之外的任何人
Uh, um, let me think, um,
让我想想
A couple of months ago we had someone from, uh,
几个月前 我们这来了一位
a cute little cook from The Champlain Pub
从尚普兰酒馆来了个可爱的厨师
make Indigenous fusion, um,
做当地的特色菜
bannock tacos, caribou sliders, like that.
炸玉米薄饼 驯鹿饼干之类的
You remember her name?
你还记得她的名字吗
No. I'm sorry, I,
不 我不记得了
I never spoke to her.
我从没跟她说过话
John,
约翰
Marla, thanks for your time.
玛丽亚 谢谢你抽出时间
John, it's not your fault.
约翰 这不是你的错
Catherine was depressed, she was suffering.
凯瑟琳有抑郁症 她一直很痛苦
You couldn't have saved her. Nobody could.
你不可能救得了她 没人做得到
I know how hard this must be for you.
我知道这对你来说很难
Do you?
是吗
Hey!
嘿
Is there anybody out there!
外面有人吗
Lloyd Kreeger.
劳埃德·克里格
You want to tell me what all this noise is about?
你想要告诉我这些噪音是什么吗
Where's Henry?
亨利在哪
Henry?
亨利
Your friend.
你的朋友
He left.
他离开了
Quite the castle you've built for yourself here.
你为自己建的城♥堡♥真不错
Nice pictures of your daughter and her kid.
你女儿和她孩子的照片也很漂亮
No clothes or toys though.
却没有衣服或玩具
They must not visit very often, huh?
他们应该不经常来
And all those awards in your office,
你办公室的那些奖章
all that money.
那些钱
It's easy to tell what went wrong there, huh.
很容易看出哪里出了问题
Money.
钱
Is that what you want?
是你想要的吗
What I want right now
我现在想要的
is silence.
是安静
So, if you can be quiet for a little bit,
所以 如果你可以安静一小会
I'll think about moving you somewhere more comfortable.
我可以考虑给你换个更舒服的地方
Look,
看
we can be friendly, Lloyd.
我们能好好说话 劳埃德
Or, I can fill this tub with ice water
或者 我可以往浴盆里加满冰水
and you can breathe through a straw.
然后你靠着一根吸管呼吸
Am I clear?
明白了吗
And I'm not interested in your money.
我对你的钱不感兴趣
You've got one thing I want.
你有一件我想要的东西
But right now,
但是现在
quiet.
安静
Hey!
嘿
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Looking for my mom's locker
找我妈妈的储存柜
but I forgot what number it is.
但是我不记得号♥码了
Got the key right here.
钥匙在这
So call her.
打电♥话♥给她呗
I tried.
我试过了
Can't reach her.
打不通
She wants her crockpot
她想要她的克罗克电锅
and I can't come back empty-handed,
我不能空着手回去
you know?
知道吗
Doesn't matter how old you get,
不管你多大
your mom's still on your ass.
老妈还是会找你麻烦
Hey, maybe I can give you her name
或许我可以告诉你她的名字
and you can give me the locker number?
然后你给我柜子的号♥码
I can't give you that information.
我不能透露那个信息
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我要请你离开这
What did you say your name was again?
你刚刚说你叫什么来着
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I hope this isn't weird but,
我希望这听起来不奇怪 但是
you smell really good.
你闻起来很棒
What is that cologne?
是古龙香水吗
Look, if you don't go, I'm going to call the cops.
听着 如果你还不走我就要报♥警♥了
Now you're calling the cops?
现在打算报♥警♥了吗
I tried to be nice.
我试过好好说话
I paid you a compliment.
我夸你了
I'm going to count back from ten. Ten,
我要倒数十下了 十
9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.
九 八 七 六 五 四 三 二 一
Zero.
零
You're not funny.
你不幽默
No, I'm not.
我的确不幽默
But I'm just gonna check these last three lockers, boss.
但是我现在要试试最后这三个柜子
And then I'll walk away.
然后我就走
Deal?
成交吗
Just-just do it quickly.
快一点就行
That's my man.
这才对
I need the names of any and all of your staff who worked the event.
我需要策划那项活动的所有职工的名字
Well no, I-I'd, uh,
不
I'd like to hold,
我不想挂电♥话♥
uh, if you don't mind getting those for me now.
如果你不介意现在给我的话
Okay.
行
Hey, that name you wanted me to run, Connor Plaskett?
嘿 你让我追踪的那个人 康纳·普拉斯基特
You found him?
你找到了
Mr. Plaskett was living in Sudbury last December
他去年十二月住在萨德伯里
when his live-in girlfriend reported him missing on his snowmobile.
跟他同居的女友说他在雪地车里失踪了
He stayed missing until, uh,
一直没消息 直到
spring thaw when they found him.
春天雪融了 人们才找到他
Death by misadventure.
死于意外
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢了
He an Island Road suspect?
他是环岛路的嫌疑人
Uh, you have those, um, names for me now?
你现在能给我那些名字吧
Yeah, good, I'll, um,
行
write them down.
我写下来
It's Neil Codwallader.
是内尔·克德瓦尔德
Put him away a few years ago for assault,
几年前我因为袭击事件把他关了起来
road rage incident.
公路暴♥力♥行为
Huh. Codwallader's one of my success stories.
克德瓦尔德是我的成功案例之一呢
He seem angry, bitter?
他看起来很愤怒 痛苦
Christ, Cardinal, they're ex-cons.
老天 卡迪纳尔 他们都是有前科的人
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表