剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
I don't even have time to take a shower.
我都没时间洗澡了
Can you wait before you go out?
你能等等再走吗
Randall.
兰德尔
Can we maybe hang out for more than an hour
我们什么时候可以待在一起
together some time?
超过一个小时吗
Yes, I'm-I'm working on that.
好 我会想办法的
Just not tonight.
只是今晚不行
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Blanket.
给我毯子
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Wow. That is one hell of a view.
哇 这里风景不错
Wow, so big!
真大
It's a nice place.
这地方不错
Is it hers?
是她的吗
No. It's mine.
不 是我的
Where is she?
她在哪里
Oh, she's not coming.
她不过来
She asked me to handle this.
她让我负责
So please, sit down.
那请坐
That's not what we discussed.
我们之前商量的不是这样的
Do you have the money? Yes?
你带钱来了 对吗
Yes, I have the money.
是的 钱我带了
Then let's celebrate.
那就庆祝一下吧
Y'know, I'm having second thoughts.
知道吗 我改主意了
About what?
怎么了
Roman, I think you should go and get the guns right now.
罗曼 我觉得你现在应该去拿枪
Put that thing away.
把枪放下
If you don't I'm gonna kill her ,
你不照做 我就杀了她
I'm gonna kill her right in front of you.
我会在你面前杀了她
Stop it! People know we're here.
停下 有人知道我们在这
Irena, run!
伊蕾娜 快跑
No! No!
不 不要
Hey.
嗨
Catherine's things,
凯瑟琳的东西
like you requested.
像你要求的那样
They've been released.
他们被释放了
This means no further investigation.
意味着不会继续调查
The coroner's ruling of suicide holds.
法医的自杀鉴定成立
Yes.
是的
Did you get any more of those cards?
你又收到了那种卡片吗
They seem to have stopped.
貌似没有了
Like I said,
就像我说的
probably just some ass
也许是某个想感受
who wanted to feel power over a cop.
凌驾警♥察♥之上的混♥蛋♥
You can start next week if you want.
如果愿意 可以下周再来上班
Take some time.
休息休息
No. I'm sick of being on leave.
不了 我受够休假了
Need to be busy.
需要忙起来
Do you want to drive in together?
想要我载你过去吗
No.
不了
I'll drive.
我自己开车去
I'll see you there.
警局见
Okay.
好的
Hey, what's going on?
嗨 出什么事了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I need to see you.
我需要见你
Later. I promise. I'll call you.
晚点吧 我答应你 会给你打电♥话♥的
No, listen.
不 听着
Something happened at the house.
那所房♥子出事了
Well, what do you mean?
你在说什么
Did... did someone see you?
有人... 有人看见你了吗
People came in and
当时有人进来了
they were arguing.
他们在争吵
I heard gunshots.
我听见有几响枪声
Someone chased me.
后来还被人追
Just one sec.
等一下
Gunshots?
几响枪声吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
He tried to kill me.
杀手想杀我灭口
He shot my car.
还朝我的车开枪
Randall, we need to go to the police.
兰德尔 我们得报♥警♥
Just, now don't do anything yet.
现在千万别轻举妄动
I... I'll... I'll figure something out.
我... 我... 我会想办法的
We can get through this.
这关我们能熬过去的
But I gotta go.
不过我得挂电♥话♥了
Just wait for my call, okay?
等我电♥话♥ 好吗
Trust me, Sam.
相信我 萨姆
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
It's good to have you back.
很高兴你归队了
I'm sorry to hear about your sister.
令妹的事 请节哀顺变
Thanks.
谢谢
Three different ATMs,
三台不同的自动柜员机
three victims,
三名受害人
all in the last week.
全部都发生在上周
And he escapes how?
他居然逃掉了 怎么做到的
We think he parks a getaway car nearby
我们觉得 他应该在附近停了一辆逃跑用的车
but nobody's seen it.
可是没人看见那辆车
What can I do to help?
我有什么能帮上忙的吗
Can I speak to you?
借一步说话可以吗
Yep.
行
We have a situation on Island Road.
环岛路发生了凶杀案
I want you to take the lead.
我想你来当此案的负责人
Shouldn't I stay on the ATM thing?
我不是要跟自动柜员机那案子吗
It's his first day back.
今天是他归队的第一天
This looks like a mess.
这案子棘手得很
He's not ready.
他还不足以应付得了
Okay.
好吧
Cardinal,
卡迪纳尔
ride with me.
跟我来
Looks like the bodies were
看上去
dragged out.
尸体是被拖出去的
There's more blood on the carpet here.
这边地毯上发现有更多的血迹
Bullet hole.
弹孔
Brain matter over here.
这边有脑浆飞溅物
That's one victim.
这是一位受害者的
Another one over there.
另一受害者在那边
At least two people died in this house.
至少有两人在这所房♥子里遇害
So where are the bodies?
那尸体在哪呢
Mail said the Schumachers.
信件显示这家人姓舒马赫
It's a handgun,
凶器是一支手♥枪♥
looks like nine millimetres,
像是9毫米口径的
same as the casings.
跟弹壳口径一样
Another round in there.
第二轮枪杀发生在那里
Inside, we've got prints around the jimmied door.
在屋内我们发现门是被撬开的 门周边布满了指纹
Same ones on the broken picture,
同样的指纹也发现在破碎的相框上
one of the glasses,
以及一个玻璃杯上
and a partial on a bullet casing.
还在一个弹壳上发现部分指纹
But he's not in the system.
可在系统里没找到这个凶手
So, victims knew the killer,
因此 受害人是认识凶手的
they had a drink with him,
他们还一起喝过酒
and then what?
然后呢
Something happens.
有事发生了
Someone gets upset.
有人生气了
A struggle.
继而引发了口角
A gun comes out.
最后用枪来解决
Unlikely meant to go down that way,
凶手不像是有预谋下此毒手
but once it did,
可一旦事态有变
no hesitation.
便毫不犹豫地动手了
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表