剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Took a walk to the summit at night,
夜游至山顶
You and I
你和我
To burn a hole in the old grip of the familiar,
将过往付之一炬
You and I
你和我
And the dark was opening wide,
而黑暗正在蔓延
Do or die
非战即亡
Previously on "Cardinal".
《冰血缉凶》前情回顾
Irena Barstow and Roman Barstow.
伊蕾娜·巴斯托和罗曼·巴斯托
Their bodies were recovered from Trout Lake yesterday morning.
昨晨他们的尸体在鳟鱼湖被发现
Randall Wishart?
你是兰德尔·威沙特吗
Can you tell us where you were two nights ago?
你可否告诉我们你前晚去了哪
Uh, I was at my buddy Troy's place.
我在我兄弟特洛伊那里
Randall, he killed two people.
兰德尔 他杀了两个人
I saw him at school today.
我今天在学校看见他
Randall, he has my phone.
兰德尔 我的手♥机♥在他那里
I'll-I'll figure something out.
我会想到方法解决的
This is a message for Detective Delorme.
这是给警探德洛姆的讯息
What kind of person writes and sends
什么样的人会写和寄
that kind of card?
这种卡片呢
You think this person had something to do with
你认为这个人跟凯瑟琳的死亡
Catherine's death.
有某些关连
Everyone you've put behind bars going back to 2010.
从2010年起所有被你送进监牢的人
I appreciate your discretion.
我欣赏你的谨慎
Fancy couple got murdered up on, uh, Island Road,
花俏爱侣在环岛道上被杀害
dumped in the lake.
随后抛尸湖中
Henry.
亨利
It's okay, it's late.
没关系 夜已深了
I can start the fire myself.
我自己可以生火
You sure? Yeah.
你肯定吗 我肯定
Good night Henry.
晚安 亨利
Three different ATMs,
三个不同的自动提款机
three victims, all in the last week.
三个受害人 全都在上星期被害
Stop! Are you okay?
停下来 你还好吗
You forget something?
你落下了东西吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Let’s all just settle in.
我们先坐下来吧
Got plenty of time to get to know each other.
有的是时间去了解彼此
Mama wants you to know
妈妈想你知道
this isn't personal.
这不是针对你
Hey, is there anybody out there?
外面有没有人在啊
Henry, are you out there?!
亨利 你在外面吗
You weren't supposed to kill them
在拿到武器前
until after you had the weapons.
你不应该杀了他们
You get too excited. You like it too much.
你过于兴奋了 而你太喜欢杀人的感觉
I put my gun on the woman, like you told me.
我照你说的那样用枪对着那女人
I said to give us what we wanted or I'd kill her.
我说要么把东西给我们 要么我杀了她
But he came at me.
但他向我冲过来
It's because he wasn't afraid of you.
因为他不怕你
I put him down, and then...
我放倒了他 然后...
I just...
我只是...
I got all mixed up.
我搞砸了
Yeah.
是
You saw red again.
你又气昏头了
And you killed her too.
你又杀了她
She could've told us things!
她本来可以跟我们透露消息的
The next thing I knew I was carrying the bodies to the boat.
后来我就背着尸体到那艘船上
If you want to prove
如果你想证明
that you can be a good lieutenant
你能成为优秀的副官
you need to learn control, Jack.
杰克 你需要学懂控制
I know. You know.
我知道 你知道
You've set us back.
你拖我们后腿了
We can't build North Haven without those guns.
没有枪的话 我们不能建立诺斯黑文镇
I know.
我知道
Alright, so what are you gonna do about it?
好吧 所以你准备怎么办
They said that they're in the storage.
他们说枪♥支♥在仓库里面
I have the key to the locker but I just,
我有储物柜的钥匙 但我还
don't know where it is yet.
不知道储物柜在哪里
I promise I'll fix this.
我保证我会解决的
I know you will.
我知道你会
Dad?
爸 在吗
Hey!
在
Hello.
你好
Hey. You're home.
你回家了
Yeah.
对
It's Thanksgiving weekend.
感恩节的周末嘛
You didn't remember.
你忘记了
No, I didn't, I didn't.
不 我没有
I didn't forget. Sure.
我没忘 当然了
Uh, good to see ya.
看见你真好
You've been busy, I guess.
你一定很忙了
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Cold case files.
悬案的文件
Uh, working just makes the house seem less,
忙起工作来 家里看起来有点乱
The Scrivers?
斯可莱佛家族
That was like a bogeyman story when I was a kid.
这就像我小时候听的鬼怪故事
They never found them, right?
警方从没找到凶手 对吗
No, no, they never did.
是 他们从没找到
Murder, missing, murder.
谋杀 失踪 谋杀
Yeah I can see how this would cheer you up.
我看得出来这些能让你高兴起来
You shouldn't really be looking at that stuff.
你不应该看那些东西
Why do you have this?
为什么你会有这个
Because Lise returned your mother's effects.
因为莉兹把你母亲的个人物品还给我了
You shouldn't keep that, dad.
爸 你不应该留着它
And we should really think about giving some of her stuff away.
我们真应考虑把她的一些东西送人
Yeah, well,
这个嘛
first we have to pick out some photos
首先我们要为你母亲的
for your mother's memorial, all right.
追悼仪式挑选一些照片
So, one thing at a time.
一时专一事
Okay. Let's do it this weekend, then.
好吧 那我们就这周末选
Alright. Just, not now.
可以 只是现在不行
I have to go to work.
我要出去工作了
I, I thought that,
我以为
Well, I don't want to but they,
我不想 但是他们
they need me.
他们需要我
Missed you this morning.
今天早上没看见你
I was up late looking at the case.
我因为看档案 晚起来了
Any luck with the Barstow's rental car?
巴斯托家的租车有没有线索
No.
没有
Not easy being the boss.
做上司不容易
It's fine.
还好
Come inside.
进来吧
I want to talk about Randall Wishart.
我想谈谈兰德尔·威沙特
So Randall hasn't come in.
所以兰德尔还没被抓到
But still you don't think he's our guy.
但你仍然不认为他是我们的凶手
No. But we both know he's lying.
对 可是我们都知道他在说谎
So the young woman at the house,
屋子里那个年轻女人
you think she was there for him?
你认为她是为他而来的吗
You're a married realtor,
他是个已婚的地♥产♥经纪
an empty house is a good place to take your mistress.
一间空房♥子是个跟情妇偷♥情♥的好地方
So the prints on the headboard are his.
所以在床头板上的指纹是他的
And the blue fibre, maybe they put something down on the bed.
还有那蓝色纤维 可能是他们放了什么在床上
Okay, so he meets this woman for sex.
所以他是约这女人上♥床♥的
He leaves,
他离开了
she stays for some reason,
她因为某种原因留了下来
and then hell breaks loose downstairs.
然后楼下一片混乱
It would explain why she hasn't come forward.
这解释了为何她没有报案
She's protecting him.
她在保护他
And he's letting her,
而他由她来
even though she's risking her life.
即便她这么做有生命危险
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表