剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
They're all angry and bitter.
他们都易怒且痛苦
There something I should know?
有什么要我知道的吗
No. Just checking in.
没有 我就问问
I want the document on this printed.
我想把这上面的文件打印出来
Okay. No problem.
行 没问题
I don't want any trouble.
我不想有什么问题
I'm in compliance.
我一直守法
All right. Talk to my P.O.
行 跟我的假释官谈吧
Okay.
好
Again,
再说一次
I want this document
我想要这份文件
printed on every machine in the shop.
在这家店的每一台机器上打印出来
Okay.
好了
That should be all of them.
这就是全部了
I'll go get the pages.
我去拿出来
Neil. Did you send the cards?
内尔 是你寄的卡片吗
What cards?
什么卡片
Did you send the cards.
是你寄的卡片吗
Man, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I messed up.
我做错了事
You sent me to jail.
你把我送到监狱
But I'm out,
但是我出来了
alright, I'm clean.
我很干净
That's it.
就这样
There.
这里
It's better, isn't it?
这里好多了 不是吗
You're out of your mind.
你疯了
What?
什么
Sam Duchene?
萨姆·杜琴
Yeah?
有事吗
Detective McLeod,
麦克劳德警探
Algonquin Bay Police.
阿岗昆港警♥察♥
Just wanted to ask you some questions
只想问你几个有关
about a catering job you worked.
你做的餐饮工作的问题
Okay.
好的
This was at Truscott Gallery.
在特拉斯科特展览馆
July 14th of this year.
今年的七月十四号♥
Just wondering if you happened to meet a Laura Carnwright.
那天你有没有偶遇劳拉·卡恩怀特
Or, a Randall Wishart?
或者 兰德尔·威沙特
Sorry, doesn't ring a bell.
抱歉 没印象了
Oh yeah, which one?
是吗 那你碰到了哪一个呢
Look, I just do the job.
我只做我的工作
I don't talk to the people.
不跟人们交谈
Sorry I can't help.
很抱歉我不能帮你
I gotta go. Okay?
我要走了 可以吗
I am so disappointed in what you said to me before.
你之前跟我说的话让我很失望
I think
我认为
that I've been very fair.
我已经很公正了
Yes, you've been very fair.
是啊 你是很公正
They're pretty.
它们真漂亮
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 很漂亮
Enjoy your tea.
好好喝你的茶吧
You saw nothing.
你什么都没看见
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
You saw nothing. You know nothing.
你什么都没看到 你什么都不知道
You hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Come on out.
快出来
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I just wanna talk.
我只想谈谈
Come on.
快点
I just wanna talk!
我只想谈谈
Check out this guy.
看看这个人
Did you talk to him?
你和他说话了吗
No.
没有
It's the father of the boy who got mugged here.
这是在这儿被抢劫的男孩的爸爸
Like we need a vigilante right now.
似乎我们现在需要一个义务警员
You can't be here.
你不能呆在这儿
There's an officer right there.
这儿有一个警官了
Is that right.
是吗
Do you have any weapons on you?
你身上有武器吗
No, it's,
不用了
Keep your hands where I can see them.
把你的手放在我能看到的地方
So why aren't you with Nathan?
为什么你没有和内森在一起
Go sit in that hospital and see him like that
我去了那家医院 看到他那样
his hair all shaved,
他的头发都被剃光了
and staples in his head, no.
他的头上还有钉子
I spoke to his doctor tonight.
我今晚和他的医生聊了
She's confident he'll regain consciousness.
她有信心他会恢复意识
She tell you there's a chance
她告诉你 也有可能
he won't even recognize me
他醒了以后
when he wakes up?
都认不出我吗
He's going to need you.
他会需要你的
So are you going to be there,
所以你是想要在他身边
or are you going to be in jail?
还是在监狱里
I want
我想要
to be able to look my son in the eyes
看着我儿子的眼睛
and tell him someone paid for what they did.
告诉他那些伤害他的人已经付出了代价
I know.
我懂
I'll drive you home.
我把你送回家
Okay?
好吗
Cardinal,
卡迪纳尔
in my office.
来我办公室
You want to tell me about Neil Codwallader?
你想跟我讲讲有关内尔·克德瓦尔德的事吗
Not really.
不太想说
What is it, what are you doing?
这是什么 你在干什么
I had reason to believe that Mr. Codwallader
我有理由相信克德瓦尔德先生
was involved in criminal harassment.
涉嫌刑事骚扰
I heard you got some nasty cards.
我听说你收到了一些讨厌的卡片
But you cannot open up an investigation
但是约翰 不管你伤的多深
all by yourself, John,
你都不能完全
no matter how much you're hurting.
自己开展调查
Especially one involving your own wife.
特别是和你妻子有关的调查
Other things have come to light.
我已经发现了其他线索
Other things.
其他线索
I don't believe she killed herself.
我不相信她是自杀的
You could've come to me.
你可以来找我啊
I know what you're going through.
我知道你现在正在经受怎样的煎熬
I'm there, John.
我就在这儿 约翰
This isn't like with your sister.
这和你姐姐的事不一样
Catherine wasn't sick.
凯瑟琳没病
Yes she was.
她病了
You knew she was.
你知道她病了
Did she know about this?
她知道这事吗
About what?
知道什么
Your partner accused a parolee today
你的搭档今天因为凯瑟琳的死
of harassment over Catherine's death.
指控了一个假释犯涉嫌骚扰
The cards?
因为那些卡片吗
So you did know.
所以你确实知道
Will you excuse us, please?
让我们单独谈谈 好吗
Well you know how he gets.
你知道他是什么样的
He's not gonna let this go.
他不会罢手的
And if it comes out,
如果暴露的话
Every... every single case that he has touched
每一件他参与的案件
is gonna be in jeopardy.
都会处于危险之中
Cardinal's been there every time we needed him.
每次我们需要他的时候卡迪纳尔都在这儿
We found the bodies
我们因为他
when we did because of him.
才找到了尸体
This is just his way of coping.
这只是他应对的方式
Well, it's gotta stop.
这一切都该停止了
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表