剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
it's not his fault.
这不是他的错
But somebody needs to know.
不过得有人知道
I should go.
我得走了
A woman came to see me yesterday.
昨天有位女士来找我
She assumed I knew John had been paying her
她以为我知道 约翰一直给她封口费
to keep quiet about what I did.
好让她不要说出我做过的事
And what is it you did?
那你做过什么事
I made a call when I was manic
我在得躁狂症的时候 打了一个电♥话♥
and I blew an officer's cover.
暴露了一位警官的身份
John never told you?
约翰没告诉过你吗
He risked his job for me.
他已经为我差点连工作都丢了
And how did you feel when you learned this?
你知道后 有什么感受
A man is dead because of me.
有个人因为我而死了
How do you think I feel?
你觉得我感受如何
And what did John say?
约翰怎么说
I haven't told him.
我还没告诉他
Why not?
为什么
He's heading a difficult investigation right now
他正在处理一件棘手的案子
and he's already had to step away once.
之前他已避嫌过一次了
You feel you're a burden?
你感觉自己是个累赘吗
I don't feel it, I am.
我没感觉 但事实上是
I have been for twenty years.
二十年来一直都是
So you're going to go home tonight
那你打算今晚回家后
and sit next to your husband
跟你丈夫促膝
and not tell him that you know this secret.
但又不告诉他 你已经知道这个秘密
Of course I'll tell him.
我当然会告诉他
If we're going to get past this disaster I have to.
我俩要想迈过这坎 我就得说
But not tonight,
不过不是今晚
John's working late and
约翰工作很晚才回来
I just need to clear my head.
我需要整理一下思绪
I'm going to take some pictures.
我想拍几张照片
Your work is important to you
你的工作对你来说很重要
and I think that's very healthy.
我觉得 这是健康积极的表现
So, what are we shooting tonight?
今晚我们拍什么相片好呢
The Harrow Building.
哈洛大厦
He knew she was there.
他知道她去过那
Lise.
莉兹
Yeah?
怎么了
I want to show you something.
我想让你看一些东西
But I think,
可我觉得
and this is me being very blunt, Catherine,
这就是我直率的一面 凯瑟琳
I think you crave the attention you get when you're not well.
你渴望得到在生病时受到的关注
Do you disagree?
你要反驳吗
Dr. Bell, I think we're done here.
贝尔医生 我想今天就到此为止吧
Hey, how'd you get this?
你怎么拿到这个的
His wife.
他妻子给我的
She's afraid of him.
她害怕他丈夫
Every time I come here,
每次到这里
I leave feeling worse.
我都是怀着更糟糕的心情离开的
It wasn't like that in the beginning.
开始时并不是这样
But since my last depression,
可自从我上一次抑郁症发作后
you've been after me.
你就一直针对着我
Lately, Catherine,
凯瑟琳
every time I get close to the truth
最近几次每当我接近真♥相♥时
you lash out.
你就斥责我
You used to welcome our sessions.
过去 你挺待见我们这样的治疗会谈
I've been warned about you,
一直以来 有人告诉我要提防你
now I'm going to warn others.
现在我要去告诉其他人
It's troubling, yes.
这挺令人不安的
But she was upset.
不过她很难过
She went to the roof to take photos.
她去房♥顶拍了照片
Her mind went to a bad place.
她的精神状态恶化了
Catherine didn't kill herself.
凯瑟琳没有自杀
Believing that doesn't make it true.
就算深信也不等于这事是真的
I talked to Dr. Jones.
我跟琼斯医生谈过
What Dr. Bell's been doing with his patients is wrong
贝尔医生对患者的做法是错误的
but now what you're talking about is first degree murder.
但现在 你说的是一级谋杀
She told him where she would be the night she died
她死的那晚 告诉了他自己的行踪
and her threat is motive.
而她的威胁成了他的动机
Okay.
好吧
We talked about getting these feelings out of you,
我们聊过 用记笔记的方式
about writing a note.
让你摆脱这些情绪
It's just...
只是
if she walks out, I'm done.
如果她放手 我就完了
I quit.
我退出
You've said all this before, Perry.
这些你之前就说过了 佩里
I don't know why you think
我不知道为什么你觉得
anyone should take you seriously.
有人会把你说的当真
No, I could not be more serious.
不 我不能更严肃了
I'll show you both
我要给你们看看
just how serious I am!
我有多严肃
I doubt that.
我有些怀疑
I think it's always gonna be more of the same with you.
我以为你会比这更甚
It always is.
一直如此
The son of a bitch.
该死的
He all but told him to go and do it.
他就是让他去自杀
So, do you think we have enough to bring him in?
那么 你认为我们有足够的证据抓他了吗
It's hard to prove inciting suicide
如果他没有真的这样用词
if he's not actually using the words,
说 杀死你自己
kill yourself.
就很难证明是教唆自杀
He also knew where Catherine was going to be the night she died.
他还知道凯瑟琳死的那晚要去哪里
And I'm worried about his wife.
我很担心他的妻子
Helen brought me these videos.
海伦带给我的这些视频
They could ruin his career.
能毁了他的事业
I don't know where this goes, but we have to question him.
我不知道这些有什么影响 但是我们得去问问他
Well it can't be me.
我可不去
He'll claim I'm harassing him.
他会说我骚扰他的
No it can't.
不 不会的
I'll have him brought in and I'll,
我会把他带来 然后我
I'll interview him myself.
我会亲自来审他
I'm reopening the investigation into Catherine's death.
我要重启对凯瑟琳死因的调查
Did she tell you I found him?
她告诉你我找到他了吗
Found who?
找到谁
My friend, Henry.
我朋友 亨利
They left him to rot in the bunkhouse
他们切开了他的喉咙
where they cut his throat.
让他在棚屋里腐烂
It was a kindness.
那是仁慈
He would've died worse when the end comes.
如果末日到来 他可能会死得更惨
You don't know anything's coming.
你一点都不明白未来会是什么样的
She's out of her mind.
她失去理智了
She's going to kill me too.
她也会杀了我
Probably make you do it.
可能就是让你动手
You're her favourite. Don't talk about her.
你是她最喜欢的 别谈她
Until you disappoint her.
直到你让她失望
Until you end up dead like your friend.
直到你像你的朋友一样死去
Maybe you're not Mama's little girl.
也许你不是妈妈的乖女儿
If she asks me to,
如果她要我这么做
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
We need loaded weapons by every window.
我们得在每扇窗后都备好武器
We have to defend this position until we can fly that plane.
飞机飞起来前我们要守住这里
Come on.
快
They'll be coming for us, get moving.
他们会来抓我们 动起来
Detective Cardinal,
卡迪纳尔侦探
she told us to go pick up Dr. Bell.
她让我们去接贝尔医生
Yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
After you do that
你们接到之后
I need you to do me a favour.
我需要你们帮我个忙
Whatever you need, sir.
什么都可以 长官
Catherine always carried two cameras.
凯瑟琳总是带着两个相机
One film, one digital.
一个胶卷相机 一个数码相机
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表