剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
别再给她打电♥话♥了
How she must have hated you.
她该多恨你啊
You failed her so completely.
你让她失望透顶
Is that how you feel?
你这么觉得吗
That you failed Catherine?
你让凯瑟琳失望了
I didn't write the card.
那不是我写的
But yes.
但没错
But that's not why I'm here.
不过这不是我来这的原因
I need you to tell me,
我要你告诉我
what kind of person writes and sends
哪种人会写和寄
that kind of card?
这种明信片
Profiling is not my specialty.
文件分♥析♥不是我的专长
I'm sure you have someone at the station...
警局肯定有人...
I am asking you.
这是我的请求
As a favour to me.
卖♥♥我个人情
Just, give me your best guess.
尽你所能猜测一下
Very well.
好吧
The writer is sneering at you
寄信人在嘲讽你
because they know you can't retaliate.
他们知道你无法回击
There was no return address you said,
你说信上没有回信地址
the postmarks are all different?
邮戳都不一样
That's right.
没错
It's likely someone who feels insignificant,
可能有人觉得自己无关紧要
a failure.
是个失败者
Someone who's suffered...
他受尽磨难
and they decided to blame you for it.
并打算怪罪于你
I mean, you're a police officer
你是个警♥察♥
you must have your share of enemies?
肯定树敌无数
Yeah.
是的
But, this isn't just someone you imprisoned...
但这个人不只是被关进监狱
This is someone who lost something as a result.
这个人因你失去了一切
A job, a wife, a home,
工作 妻子 家庭
uh, maybe all three.
可能三者都是
It strike you as someone capable of violence?
你认为是个会暴♥力♥犯罪的犯人吗
What, are you concerned for your safety?
你在担心你的安全吗
Oh I see.
我明白了
You think this person had something to do
你觉得这个人
with Catherine's death.
和凯瑟琳的死有关
It's just a question.
只是心存疑问
John,
约翰
do you doubt that Catherine took her own life?
你怀疑凯瑟琳不是自杀
I know what the evidence says.
我知道那些证据代表什么
I asked what you believe.
我在问你相信什么
I believe I knew my wife.
我相信我很了解我妻子
Muffins.
松饼
You look like you're not eating.
看起来你不想吃
Oh no, I'm-I'm-I'm fine. I...
不 我会吃...
Helen, when-when Catherine came here...
海伦 凯瑟琳来的时候
Thank you, thank you...
谢谢你的松饼
Um, were there ever any...
有没有...
Any other patients who seemed overly interested in her?
对她过于感兴趣的病人
Were there any, um,
有没有引发一些
disagreements of any kind?
争执之类的
No, never.
没有
I try not to have any overlap between patients.
我尽量不让病人之间有过多交集
It's so personal, what gets said in there.
诊断内容是病人的隐私
I want them to feel safe.
我想让病人们有安全感
Did you and, uh, and Catherine talk much?
你和凯瑟琳谈得多吗
It can be lonely sitting at that desk.
一直坐在那的确会孤独
But not when Catherine had an appointment.
但是凯瑟琳在的时候却不会
She always made me smile.
她总是能逗我笑
Everyone you've put behind bars going back to 2010,
筛选了2010年之后被你送进监狱的人
narrowed down by who was married when they went away.
那些已婚的都被排除在外了
I appreciate your help.
感谢你的帮助
And your discretion.
和你的慎重
What's in there?
饭盒里面是什么
Muffins.
松饼
You baking now? What kind?
你现在开始烘焙了吗 什么样的
Just take the box.
你把它拿去吧
Yo, Kular, what's in the box?
库拉 盒子里面是什么
No. Muffins, yeah?
不告诉你 是松饼 对吗
No, Ash...
等一下 艾什...
The Barstows had a rental car.
巴斯托夫妇租了一辆车
Have we found it?
找到了么
No, but we have the model and plates.
没有 但我们知道车型和车牌
So we're going to issue a joint BOLO
我们要和加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥和安大略省警局
with the RCMP and OPD.
发布一份联合警戒令
We should get in touch with transit and security companies.
还得和运输安保公♥司♥取得联♥系♥
Anybody that drives for a living.
在那些驾驶员中寻找犯人
That ought to cover more ground.
或许能找到更多线索
Yeah.
没错
You've pulled suspects?
你已经找到嫌疑人了吗
Ah, no. This is uh...
没有
it's another thing.
这是另一件事
I'll tell you later.
之后再和你说
Why don't you tell me now?
为什么不现在说
Those cards I've been getting.
我收到的那些明信片
I got another one.
我又收到一张
Okay.
好吧
That's gone on long enough.
这件事已经够久了
I'm gonna put someone on it.
我会派人去查
No.
不用
No.
不用
I need to do this myself.
我得自己解决
Okay.
好吧
Your father called.
你父亲打电♥话♥过来
He misses you.
他想你了
Thinks he'll be home in a week.
他大概一周后到家
And that boy Braden called again.
又打电♥话♥过来了
You know the bonus to you losing your phone
你弄丢手♥机♥的好处
is I can keep tabs on your love life.
就是我能密切关注你的爱情生活
But I hope you're saving up for a new one.
但我希望你能存钱再买♥♥一个
I need mine for work.
我也要用手♥机♥工作
Irena Barstow, 36,
伊蕾娜·巴斯托 三十六岁
and Roman Barstow, 57,
罗曼·巴斯托 五十七岁
visitors from New York,
两名纽约来的游客
were killed in a house on Island Road.
在环岛路的一间房♥子惨遭杀害
The reason for their presence in that house is unknown.
至于他们为什么出现在那 原因尚不明确
Their bodies were recovered from Trout Lake yesterday morning.
他们的尸体于昨天早晨在鳟鱼湖被发现
We urge anyone
我们希望
who saw or spoke to the Barstows
看见或与他们说过话的证人
to please come forward.
勇敢地站出来
If anyone has any information
如果你们有任何相关信息
please call the ABPD tip-line.
请拨♥打♥大西洋海滩警局报♥警♥热♥线♥
You've reached Randall Wishart.
你拨通了兰德尔·威沙特的电♥话♥
Leave a message and I will get back to you.
请留言 我会尽快回复
He killed two people.
他杀了两个人
I saw him on the bus.
我看到他上了公交车
He followed me.
他跟踪我
Randall, he has my phone.
兰德尔 他拿了我的手♥机♥
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Sam Duchene.
萨姆
Who is this?
你是谁
I like your drawings.
我喜欢你的画
I promise I...
我保证
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看到
Please.
求你了
Please just leave me alone.
求你别伤害我
Leave me alone.
别伤害我
Cardinal.
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表