剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
卡迪纳尔
Oh, hi Sylvie.
嗨 希尔薇
Okay. Well,
好的
I think I might know where to look.
我觉得我知道该去哪查了
He was right there
他当时就在那
in front of me,
在我面前
this kid.
那个孩子
And I thought...
我本以为...
I was so sure I was getting through to him.
我已经打动他了
I was so close.
就差那么一点
I keep thinking,
我一直在想
what did I do wrong? What...
我到底哪里做错了
could I have done differently?
换种做法 他是不是就不用死了
Is that how you feel about Catherine?
你对凯瑟琳的死也有这种感觉吗
Sometimes.
有时候会有
I'm sorry, John.
我很抱歉 约翰
It's fine.
没事
I don't want to go home.
我不想回家
Me neither.
我也不想
This is a message for Detective Delorme.
给德洛姆探员的留言
Place still standing as far as I can see.
站稳脚跟了吧
More or less.
差不多吧
How was the Big Smoke?
大烟怎么样了
Oh. It's got nothing over this place.
这里什么也没有
Well, you missed the news around here.
看来你没看最近的新闻
Fancy couple got murdered up on Island Road
时髦夫妇在环岛路被杀
and dumped in the lake.
然后被扔进湖里
This lake?
这个湖吗
No, uh, Trout.
不是 鳟鱼湖
Well, small mercies.
怜悯他们
My daughter call?
我女儿有打过电♥话♥吗
No, no calls.
没有
The dry food
干粮
and the meat should last us for a while.
和肉还能再撑一会
But we'll have to go into town to get some fresh vegetables.
但我们得进城去买♥♥些新鲜蔬菜
Yeah I'll-I'll go tomorrow.
我明天去买♥♥
We'll get you set up for the week.
这周就帮你搞定
Henry.
亨利
It's okay, it's late.
没事 现在太晚了
I can start the fire myself.
我自己能生火
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 当然
Unless you want a-a game of chess first?
还是你想先下局棋
Actually, there's a book I was in the middle of,
实际上有本书我看了一半
I was hoping I could get back to it.
我想回去把它看完
Alright, alright.
好吧好吧
How about tomorrow?
明天下怎么样
Tomorrow it is.
那就明天下
Good night, Henry.
晚安 亨利
Alright, good night.
好的 晚安
Mama wants you to know
妈妈想让你知道
this isn't personal.
这不是针对你个人的
You forget something?
你落下了什么吗
Who are you?
你们是谁
Shoes.
鞋子脱了
I asked you people what you're doing in my house.
我在问你们 进我房♥子干什么
Now, now, now.
冷静一点
Let's not start that way.
不要用这种口气说话嘛
What do you want?
你想要什么
Let's all just settle in.
大家先坐下来吧
Got plenty of time to get to know each other.
我们有大把时间来相互了解
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表