剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
What a waste.
太遗憾了
Yeah.
对
None of us wanted to believe she could have done it.
我们都不愿相信她那样做了
I would have seen it coming.
我本来应该料到的
People have secrets.
人都有自己的秘密
You do this job, you know that.
你做这行的 应该知道
But this...
但是这些...
This has to stop.
应该停手了
Even if there was a little doubt,
即使有一点怀疑
I would not have let it go.
我也不会就此放过
Lise Delorme would not have let it go.
莉兹·德洛姆不会就此放过
Roger Felt...
罗杰·菲尔特
Roger Felt
罗杰·菲尔特
was just a bitter prick
只是一个怀恨的小人
who used your grief to hurt you.
利用你的痛苦伤害你
We have two more bodies
又有两具尸体
linking Island Road and the ATM robberies, yes.
与环岛路案和自动取款机案都有联♥系♥
Any chance one of those bodies
这些尸体有没有可能
belongs to the Island Road killer?
是环岛路案的杀手
He's still out there.
他还逍遥法外
We have a dead civilian.
有一位市民死亡
Marcus Glover,
马库斯·格罗佛
father of the ATM victim.
自动取款机受害者的父亲
He wanted to get revenge.
他想要报仇
What happened with Cardinal?
卡迪纳尔怎么了
I should have sent him back on leave
在我发现他
the minute I found out
调查这些事的时候
he was digging into this stuff.
就该让他休假
And the cards again.
又是这些卡片
It's more than just the cards.
不仅仅是卡片
He told me
他告诉我
he doesn't believe Catherine killed herself.
他不相信凯瑟琳是自杀的
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
I thought this was something he
我以为他是想用这些
needed to get out of his system.
来分散注意力
I didn't realize how bad it was.
我没想到会这么严重
You tell me what you need, Lise.
告诉我你想怎么样 莉兹
Are you better off with Cardinal,
你希望和卡迪纳尔一起工作呢
or without him?
还是分开
The ATM suspect is dead.
自动取款机的嫌疑人死了
Shot point blank in the forehead.
前额近距离枪杀
Just like the Barstows.
和巴斯托夫妇一样
We have evidence it's the Island Road killer.
有证据说明是环岛路的杀手
So, they knew each other.
那么 他们都认识
Partnership gone wrong maybe.
也许合作破裂
What, they're in town buying guns,
他们在城里买♥♥枪
uh, they're robbing ATMs to pay for them...
在自动取款机抢劫付枪钱...
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
You see Dyson's memo.
你看到戴森的备忘了
Yeah, I told her to write it.
对 我让她写的
I have to do this, Lise, because nobody around here,
我必须这样做 莉兹 因为这里没有人去做
you included, will.
你也是
So you think I let Catherine's death slide?
所以你觉得我让凯瑟琳的死就这样过去了
That's not what this is about.
不是这样的
We can't afford to have the Barstow investigation
我们没法重新审查
come under review...
巴斯托的调查了...
I told you it's not, it won't.
我告诉过你不是的 不会的
No it won't.
不 不会的
Because you're giving this to me now.
因为现在你把这些交给我了
So, what evidence do you have?
那你有什么证据
I have the suicide note that Catherine...
我有凯瑟琳的自杀字条...
John... wrote weeks before she died.
约翰... 在她死前几周写的
I have the cards.
我有卡片
I, it's more than that.
我 不止这些
No. You don't believe she did it.
不 你不相信是她做的
And that should... That's what it is.
那就应该... 就是这样
That should be enough. No it's not.
那就够了 不 不够
It's not enough.
不够
Don't come in tomorrow.
明天别来了
Take the weekend.
周末休息吧
And come back when you're ready to work with me.
你准备好和我合作的时候再来
Uh, Lise.
莉兹
Yeah?
什么事
We got the video footage from Pearson.
我们拿到了皮尔逊的视频
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
It's Thanksgiving.
感恩节到了
Spend time with Kelly.
陪陪凯莉吧
She needs you.
她需要你
That's definitely the vehicle.
一定是那辆车
There.
那里
That looks like our ATM thief.
看起来是自动取款机的小偷
Well who the hell is that woman with him?
和他一起的女人到底是谁
Feel better knowing the truth?
知道真♥相♥感觉好些吗
It rarely does.
一般不会的
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表