剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Two head shots.
两枪直击头部
Survivor hid under here
在整个枪杀事件中
during the killings.
幸存者就藏在这里
We got a long, black hair,
我们在床被上发现了一丝黑长发
blue fibres on the quilt.
和蓝色纤维
Prints, also not in the system.
所找到的指纹也不在系统里
And blood on the sill.
窗台上发现血迹
Also, some prints on the headboard
以及床头的几个指纹
don't match the others.
也跟其他人的不相符
Doesn't look like the Schumachers
看上去 舒马赫一家
were staying here.
当时不住这里
Delorme.
德洛姆
Whoever went out the window over there
从窗口跳下来的人
left footprints and blood.
留下了脚印和血迹
They ran this way.
他们就是朝着这条路跑的
Footprints.
脚印
Two sets outside the house.
在屋外发现两组脚印
One belongs to the killer,
一组是属于凶手的
boots, men size 10.
男性靴子 十码鞋
The others are smaller, women's 6.
另一组小一点 女性 六码鞋
So where does she go?
那她去哪了
Looks like she made it to a vehicle
似乎她逃到一辆车那里
and escaped under fire.
在枪林弹雨下逃走了
The rain that day helped.
那天天公作美 及时雨救了她
We've got three distinct sets of tire tracks.
我们发现有三组不同的轮胎印痕
So what do we have?
我们究竟有什么线索呢
three vehicles,
三辆车
two victims, one killer.
两名受害人 一名凶手
And one survivor.
还有一名幸存者
That's now up to five we can put in the house.
现在我们局总共有五个人手
So in addition to the Sportsman Show
除了要处理"运动员秀"
and all the drunk and disorderlies that come with that
和随之而来的醉汉和扰乱治安秩序这些杂活外
we've also got the ATM muggings and
我们还要处理自动柜员机抢劫案
murders with no bodies,
以及尸体失踪的凶杀案
so I know Thanksgiving is coming up but,
我知道感恩节快要到了 可是
we're looking at overtime.
加班是无可避免了
Hey John.
约翰
They were supposed to send these to your house but,
他们本应该把这些信寄到你家去
never happened.
但是没寄到
Great.
太好了
You find them,
你找到他们了吗
the Schumachers?
舒马赫一家
We have a warrant on their financials,
我们已经颁发了搜查令 监视他们的资金动向
we'll see if we turn up activity
看看自凶杀案发生以来
since the murders.
账户资金活动是否频繁了
Yeah.
做得对
I don't think it's them.
可我不认为是他们干的
This isn't a squabble over money,
这并不是什么金钱纠纷
isn't a jealousy thing.
或因妒成恨之类的
It's something different.
根本就不是一回事
Okay.
好了
Go get some rest.
回去休息吧
It's been a long day.
今天忙了一整天的
We'll be back at it first thing.
回头我们再梳理一下
Yeah?
好吗
Yup.
就这样吧
Jerry, it's John Cardinal.
杰瑞 我是约翰·卡迪纳尔
Hey. I wonder if you'd do me a favour,
你好 能否请你帮个忙
set me up with one of your OPD document analysts
帮我在多伦多约见一位你们安大略警局的
in Toronto?
文件分♥析♥员
No, no, it's,
不不 这事
it's not the Island Road house thing
这事跟环岛路案子没关系
it's something else.
是别的案子
Just between you and me,
这事别告诉别人
if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Yeah. Okay.
行 好的
Got it.
明白了
Thanks, I'll call her.
谢谢 我会给她打电♥话♥的
Police,
警♥察♥
step away from the car.
别靠近车子
Want to tell me why that rifle is not secured?
能告诉我 为什么那支来♥福♥枪♥没上保险吗
Setting up my booth tomorrow for the Sportsman's Show.
我在"运动员秀"设了摊位 打算明天在那用的
Wanna see my permits? I've... I've got 'em all,
你可以看看我的许可证 我... 我是证照齐全的
Come on, man.
行了吧你
Hey, what... what the...
怎么... 怎么...
Get back in the car.
回到车上
Stop!
住手
Police!
警♥察♥
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'll call the ambulance.
我会叫救护车
Police!
警♥察♥
Did you see him?
你看见他了吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh shoot.
噢 天哪
Yeah, request for backup and medical,
是的 请求增援和医疗队
Parsons and First.
地点在帕森斯第一大道
You go home at all?
你有回家吗
A few hours.
待过几小时吧
We need to concentrate the search for the bodies on the lake.
我们得集中在这个湖附近搜索尸体
'Kay.
行
You see that second boat there,
你看 在那里有第二艘船
it's gone.
现在不见了
I'm thinking, he drags the bodies
我在想
out the front door to the car,
他把尸体从前门拖到车上
but the trunk's too small, the bodies don't fit.
可是后尾箱太小 放不下两具尸体
We found blood on the driveway, yes.
我们曾在车道上发现过血迹 没错
I found what I think is blood on the dock.
我在码头发现了疑似血迹
So you think he dumped them in the water?
那你认为 他把尸体扔进了水里吗
We need divers in the lake.
我们找潜水员下湖找吧
I think they're down there.
我觉得 他们就在湖底
Okay, well,
好了 听着
you're not gonna believe this,
你们一定不相信
but I just got off the phone with the Schumachers.
我刚跟舒马赫一家讲完电♥话♥
They're alive and well and on holiday in Greece.
他们一家活得好好的 现在希腊度假呢
And according to them
据他们所说
the only spare key they own is with the realtor.
他们把唯一的备用钥匙交给地♥产♥经纪保管
I haven't been to the Schumacher place in weeks.
我好几周没去舒马赫那边了
So is that normal for one of your listings?
在你的定价单里算正常吗
Well they wanted to list it at an unrealistic price,
他们想要一个不现实的价格
refused to budge.
拒绝让步
I didn't want to break my back over dead weight.
我不想背这么重的负担
You haven't asked what this is about.
你还没有问是什么事
Well I figured you guys were getting to that.
我想你们就要问了
Somebody break in or something?
有人闯入还是什么事呢
We think that at least four people illegally entered the house.
我们认为至少四人非法进入了房♥子
At least two are dead.
至少两人死亡
Are you serious?
真的吗
The Schumachers?
舒马赫他们吗
They were out of town.
他们出门了
They're fine.
他们没事
You tell us where you were two nights ago?
告诉我们你两晚之前在哪里
Uh, two nights ago?
两晚之前吗
I, uh, was at my buddy Troy's place
我在好朋友特洛伊那里
and watched the game.
看了比赛
What's Troy's last name?
特洛伊姓什么
Campbell, he works at the rink.
坎贝尔 他在滑冰场工作
So,
那么
so you're telling me that
你们是说
people were actually murdered in this house?
有人在这栋房♥子里遇害了吗
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表