剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Why are you being so good to me?
你为什么对我这么好
'Cause I loved Zoe too.
因为我也很爱佐伊
Clarice Willow lived on Gemenon
克拉丽斯·维罗儿时住在双子星
the same time that the S.T.O. was actively training recruits.
同时 真神战士正紧锣密鼓地训练新战士
I'm packing up a few things. I'm off to Gemenon.
我在收拾东西 准备去双子星
You're going to Gemenon?
你要去双子星
She pulled your daughter into this organization.
她把你女儿拉进了这个组织
She brainwashed her.
然后给她洗♥脑♥
I think it's all really about Zoe.
我觉得这都是因为佐伊
Did you ask Daniel about the avatar?
你有没有问问丹尼尔虚拟替身的事
These monotheists... They want nothing more
这些一神论者 他们希望我们
than to have us either convert or destroy us.
要么改变信仰 要么被毁灭
God does not want you to punish yourself.
神也不希望你惩罚自己
He loves you.
他爱你
Which God?
哪一个神
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Now, do you know what a confidential informant is?
你知道秘密线人是什么吗
You're out early.
你今天出门很早
Yeah.
是啊
I couldn't sleep, so, uh...
我睡不着觉 就
I went for a drive.
开车出去转了转
Tea? No.
喝茶吗 不用
I'm gonna have something stronger.
我想喝点烈酒
I saw you on the holoband last night.
我昨晚看到你戴着全息眼镜
I know. It's my... guilty secret of mine.
是的 那是我的罪恶小秘密
I find it relaxing when I can't sleep.
我睡不着的时候戴上它就会很放松
So who ar... are you in there?
那在那里面 你是什么角色呢
Depends.
看情况吧
Different characters.
不同的角色
It depends on the mood I'm in, you know?
由我当时的情绪决定
Different roles.
决定不同的角色
Zoe.
佐伊
It's time to call a truce, Barnabas.
该休战了 巴那布斯
Reach out to mother. She'll talk to Clarice.
联♥系♥圣母 她会和克拉丽斯谈的
No! No no no!
不行不行
This is a secure location.
这里绝对安全
If we go to the conclave, we'll expose ourselves
如果我们求助于教会 就会暴露了
and Clarice is out for blood.
克拉丽斯这次红眼了
She's coming after me. She's coming after all of us.
她是冲着我来的 冲着我们大家来的
Do you know that for sure?
你就那么确定
She already killed Pann and Hiypolyta.
她已经杀了潘和海波莱塔
We should reach out. We're on the same side.
我们应该联♥系♥他们 我们立场是一致的
I just want to stuff the barrel of a gun
我只想把枪伸进
down her lying mouth!
她那谎话连篇的臭嘴
I just want to blow her brains all over the wall
一枪让她的脑浆溅满整墙
and wash my hands in the blood!
然后在血中洗手
I swear to God!
我对神发誓
I can't do this.
我不想这样了
Not any more.
再也不想了
Keon, where are you going?
基昂 你要去哪儿
Hey! Hey! Keon! Keon, stop.
基昂 基昂 站住
Stop!
站住
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
You're not going anywhere now.
你现在哪儿都不能去
Come back here.
回来
No. Keon, please.
不 基昂 求你了
Keon, you are not going anywhere.
基昂 你哪儿也不能去
You stop! No, I...
你留下 不 我
Keon, do not touch that button.
基昂 不要按那个按钮
Don't betray me.
不要背叛我
If you leave they'll find you
如果你离开 他们就会找到你
and you'll lead them right back to us.
他们就会顺藤摸瓜 找到我们
No, Barnabas, please don't. No!
不 巴纳布斯 请你不要 不要
Keon, please stay. Just stay.
基昂 求你留下 留下
Please stay.
留下吧
Please.
求你了
Lacy is right.
蕾西说得对
You're insane.
你疯了
No!
不
Don't be so surprised.
别这么吃惊
You're not as hard to find as you think you are, Barnabas.
你可没你自己想的那么难找 巴纳布斯
Do you know what I love about our God?
你知道我最爱我们的神哪一点吗
He's a kind God
他是个善良的神
and he's a loving God...
亲爱的神
and he's a just God.
他只是个神
Please stop.
求你住手
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
很遗憾要走到这一步
Others need to be taught the price of disobedience.
但我必须杀一儆百
Apotheosis is a fraud.
化身为神是一个骗局
History will absolve me.
历史会为我正名的
Are you gonna kill me?
你会杀了我吗
I hope not.
希望不会
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Two of my students were killed. They were murdered.
我有两名学生死了 被人谋杀
That's terrible.
太可怕了
Who would do that?
有谁会这么做
I don't know.
我不知道
They were running with a bad crowd.
他们被一个坏人操控
Yeah, I know what that's like.
我知道这种感觉
You know, I think you might be...
知道吗 我觉得我只能
the only person I can talk to.
对你敞开心扉了
Tell me everything.
告诉我一切吧
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表