剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Caprica S01E10
卡布里卡第一季第十集
Previously on Caprica...
《卡布里卡》前情提要
I let down my best friend
我辜负了我的挚友
and now I'm living a life I never intended.
而现在我生活在无尽的内疚之中
Are you ready to serve our cause?
准备好为我们的事业而奋斗了吗
Yes I am.
是的 准备好了
Do it.
动手吧
Oh my God!
神啊
While I've been trying to get everyone to lie low
当我一直在让大家低调行事的时候
you've been trying to build a power base.
你却在这明目张胆的扩大势力
The leaders like action
高层们喜欢埋头实干的人
not crazy plans that make you into a bouncer
而不是那些神往的疯狂梦想
in some homemade heaven.
让你成为天堂之家的守护神之类的
Apotheosis will unite the 12 worlds
尊神将把12个星球
under one true God.
集中在一位真神的统治之下
If the conclave would grant me an audience
如果这次密会能授予我一些追随者
I could make them see the value of it.
我就能让他们亲历它的价值
You're going to Gemenon?
你要去双子星吗
Yes it's... it's just a little business trip.
是的 只是出差而已
I'm only going for a few days.
我就去几天而已
I trusted my friends to get me to Gemenon
我坚信我的朋友们会带我去双子星
and they failed me.
而他们却让我失望了
They're gonna make copies of my chip Lace
他们会制♥作♥我机体芯片的副本 蕾斯
and the way they do that is they have to destroy the original
而且是通过摧毁原始的机体的方法
which is me.
也就是摧毁我
Stop. Philo it's me.
住手 菲洛 是我
No!
不
Everything I've worked for is gone.
我所有的努力都付诸东流了
They're saying this incident proves
他们正在说这次事件恰好证明了
we've lost control of the project.
我们这个项目已经失去了主导权
I'm not sure we're getting it back.
我不确定我们还能不能重新主导
You get the company you get the contract...
你得到了公♥司♥ 也得到了合约
Guaranteed.
一言为定
It's your dream.
这是你的梦想
My dream
而我的梦想
is to tear up your dream.
就是粉碎你的梦想
Daniel Vergis told me that you stole his chip
丹尼尔 威吉斯告诉我你偷了他的芯片
and killed two of his employees. I'm sorry?
还杀了他两个雇员 你说什么
Tell me it isn't true.
告诉我这不是真的
I feel like I'm going insane.
我觉得自己快要崩溃了
I lost my frakking mind.
我已经失魂落魄了
I was seeing my dead brother everywhere.
我到哪里都能看见我死去的弟弟
As you can see here production proceeds
你们现在参观的
with Graystone industries
正是格雷斯通工业的
churning out 1 000 robot chassis per month.
产量每月能达一千个机器人框架的工序
And I'm pleased to announce that Graystone industries
并且我很荣幸的宣布格雷斯通工业
will deliver the first installment of battle units
将会及时地为卡布里卡政♥府♥
to the Caprican government on time.
送去第一个用于战争的机型
And thank the gods on budget.
还有 感谢众神 这些都在预算之内
Forensic evidence from the scene
罪案现场的证据
and that leads us to believe
使我们相信
that this car bomb was in fact set by the S.T.O.
这次汽车炸♥弹♥袭击其实是由真神战士策划的
The terrorist arm of the monotheist religion.
一神论的宗教组织伸出了它们的恐怖之手
Now several governments have come forward...
目前 许多政♥府♥已经开始着手
It was hot. It was so hot
它太性感了 太性感了
The wings on the statue of Icarus melted.
伊卡洛斯雕像的翅膀融化了
Wings on the statue...
雕像上的翅膀
All right guys no more statue of Icarus jokes.
好了 各位 先不说关于伊卡洛斯雕像的笑话了
Another nice move from Jenkins.
詹金斯又投出了漂亮的一击
These C-bucs are riding high on a seven-game win streak
在他们新主人托马斯·威吉斯的带领下
under new owner Tomas Vergis
卡布里卡海盗队已经完胜了七场比赛
And things are really looking up...
而且形势相当乐观
Now here's Mayard Zartorus with traffic.
现在由马亚德·扎托斯给您介绍交通状况
Mayard? Expect traffic delays
马亚德 预计在您行驶至
if you're headed over Pantheon Bridge this morning.
万神大桥路段时会出现交通拥堵
Safety retro-fitting continues
由于三周前的那场事故
in the wake of the incident three weeks ago
现在行驶都安全有序
when the controversial Dr. Amanda Graystone...
当争议人物阿曼达·格雷斯通医生
Off.
关了
Yeah I'll put it on the list.
是 我会把它加到清单上的
All right where are your friends?
好了 你的朋友们呢
Oh I'm meeting them inside. Okay.
我们在里面碰头 好的
Well your dad's gonna be jealous...
你♥爸♥爸肯定羡慕死你了
You at a C-bucs game and him stuck at the office.
你来这看卡星海盗队的比赛他却得去工作
Everything okay? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
It really is.
真没事
All right well have fun!
好的 玩的开心点
Thanks. Pick you up at 6:00.
谢谢 六点来接你
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Welcome to Atlas Arena
欢迎来到阿特拉斯竞技场
for today's worlds championship matchup
观看今日的世界冠军角逐赛
between the Caprican Buccaneers and the Gemenon Twins.
决战双方是卡布里卡海盗队和双子星兄弟队
Good afternoon Pyramid fans.
下午好 金字塔里的粉丝们
It's the Caprican C-bucs versus the Gemenon Twins.
这里是卡布里卡海盗对战双子星兄弟会的赛场
Let's all count down to the jump here at Atlas Arena.
让我们一起为即将开始的角逐倒数吧
May the one true God drive out the many...
愿真神指引众生
that I might find forgiveness in this life...
宽恕我此生
and redemption in the next. Six five four...
为了下一次的救赎 六 五 四
Hear my prayer oh God in heaven.
求你俯听我的祈祷 天堂里的神啊
two one. So say we all.
二 一 齐心协力
Clarice...
克拉丽斯
I agreed to this meeting
我赞成召开这次会议
because you promised to present
是因为你保证过会展现
a transformative recruiting tool...
一种新的招募成员的手段
Apotheosis.
叫尊神
I don't see how a terror attack
我不明白一场恐怖袭击
will lure the unenlightened into our fold.
如何使那些无知的人们投入我们的怀抱
If anything
如果真有什么作用
it will drive them further away.
也只是让他们离我们更远
But you've only seen the beginning.
但你只开看了个开端
Imagine a world in which death has been conquered
假象这个世界已经征服了死亡的威胁
in which eternal life is not just a dream
在那儿 永生并不只是梦想
but a reality.
而会成为现实
30 000 capricans will die in the fire.
三万卡布里卡人将葬身火海
A select few will be reborn...
而能获得重生的却只有少数人
those who have accepted the one true God into their hearts.
就是那些能够从内心里接受真神的人们
Praise God.
真神保佑
Praise the one true God.
唯一的真神保佑
It's true.
这真的发生了
I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信
I am delivered.
我被传送了
Look son we're really here.
瞧 儿子 我们真的到这儿了
Only they will savor life everlasting
只有他们能尝到永生的感觉
in a virtual heaven that we have built.
而正是我们为他们创造了一个虚拟天堂
The 12 worlds will see our paradise
12个星球将会看见我们的天堂
and understand the gift that our God offers.
也会理解我们的神所赐予我们的恩惠
We live in a remarkable era.
我们生活在一个不可思议的时代
Myth and mystery have been replaced by reason and science.
神秘和玄义将会被理性与科学所取代
I offer you a religion
我向你们展现了一种信仰
that removes the need for faith...
这种信仰改变了信念的需求
A religion of certainty
这种必然的信仰
that reflects the wonder of all we have created.
将会折射出所有我们创造出的奇迹
That is Apotheosis.
那就是尊神
She certainly has a gift
她确实很擅长
for stirring the pot doesn't she?
引起骚动 不是吗
Time.
几点了
It is 12:42 P.M.
下午十二点四十二分
Oh gods. Oh gods!
众神啊 众神啊
I have suffered some...
我最近
losses recently
遭遇了一些悲痛的事情
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表