剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
But who knows if he's telling the truth?
谁知道他说的是不是真的
Serge have Sean bring the car around
赛吉 叫肖恩把车开来
we need to go back into town.
我们要回市里一趟
Ok I don't think you need to panic.
不用慌
You didn't commit the break-in. He can't tie you...
你没承认入室盗窃 他不能把你怎样
I know but the men I hired are Tauron.
我知道 但我雇的那些人 是金牛星人
Who knows where their loyalty lies?
谁知道他们到底忠于谁
Please the gods Daniel
天哪 丹尼尔
Are you telling me you went to the Ha'La'Tha?
别告诉我你去过哈拉♥萨♥了
Not directly no.
不是我去的
Not directly but you went
你派人去 但你
to the Tauron mob to rob a Tauron?
找了金牛星的暴徒去对付他们的人
I take it back! Now I'm panicking!
当我没说 现在我也慌死了
Very helpful! Frak me!
好啊 该死的
I need more from you in time of crisis Cyrus!
这么危机的时刻我更需要你 赛若斯
All right let's...
好吧我们
let's think this through. Yes.
我们好好想想 这才对
I think you...
我觉得你...
you meet with Vergis
还是去见一下威吉斯
see what he wants.
看他想要什么
Admit nothing. Agree to nothing.
什么也别承认 什么也别答应
Maybe he'll show his hands.
或许他会摊牌
That's better. Thank you.
建议不错 谢谢
Your car is ready Daniel.
你的车准备好了 丹尼尔
I'll be right up.
我马上来
I need to see someone else first
我得先去见另外一个人
find out who knows what.
找出还有谁知道这事
Who? Your mob friend?
见谁 哪个狐朋狗友
Welcome!
欢迎
Welcome back to Virtual Graystone Industries.
欢迎回到虚拟格雷斯通工厂
I represent Daniel Graystone
我代表丹尼尔·格雷斯通
and I'm here to get you started on your adventure.
将带您开始这次参观之旅
I need to find Tamara.
我要找塔玛拉
I can provide a variety of activites.
我可以为您提供多种活动项目
What are you interested in?
您对哪类比较感兴趣
Getting my wife and daughter back!
把我的妻子和女儿带回来
Let's see you like to play golf.
您喜欢打高尔夫球吧
Go to any directional terminal...
您可以任选一个终端
I don't need this. And enter the word "Golf."
我不需要这个 然后进入高尔夫世界
I don't need menus.
我不要菜单
Take me to the hacked worlds.
带我去那个黑客世界
The product you have purchased only provides access
您所购买♥♥的产品只能提供您进入
to legally acquired and licensed applications.
合法并持有营业执照的区域
Criminal penalties for accessing unlicensed areas
访问无执照的非法地区
can include fine of up 352 cubits...
将惩以352库比的罚款
We have some business to discuss
我们得谈谈
you can pull yoursellf away from my product for a minute.
先把我的产品放一放
What the frak are you doing?
你在这干什么
An old lady very kindly let me in.
一位老妇人很热情的请我进来的
Yeah well I'm gonna have to talk to her about that.
好吧 我去跟她谈谈这事
I think you should get out.
你该走了
You swore that Vergis would never find out.
你发过誓 说威吉斯永远不会知道
You lied to me.
你撒谎
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
He knows. Vergis knows?
他知道了 威吉斯知道了
About the MCP?
关于元认知程序
You people are supposed to be very good at this
你这种人很擅长做这种事
which can only lead me to the conclusion
那么唯一的可能就是
that you set me.
你在搞鬼
If Vergis knows
如果威吉斯知道了
then he just foud out. You set me up?
那也是他自己发现的 是你在搞鬼吗
Somebody in your lab bragging?
肯定是你试验室里的人在那炫耀
Oh no this is no one on our end.
不会 绝对不会是我们的人
I've been covering you.
自从那块破芯片到我手里之后
Ever since that bloody chip landed in my hand.
我就一直在替你背黑锅
It's impossible.
不可能的
If Vergis knew I'd be dead already.
如果威吉斯知道了 我已经是死人了
Stealing from the friend of the Guatrau?
从瓜特劳的朋友那偷东西
The Guatrau would have to make amends.
迟早要付出代价的
So let's talk about something real ok?
我们谈些正事 行吗
I got a visit from a kid said he talked to Tamara.
有个少年来找我 说他见过塔玛拉
That's a scam.
完全是扯淡
You lied to me about that!
你欺骗了我
She's gone. Both our daughters are gone!
她死了 我们的女儿都死了
No she's there!
不 她还活着
It's impossible! I told you before!
不可能 我早就说过了
Hey son it's okay. Go back to bed.
儿子 没事了 回去睡觉吧
You're wrong.
你搞错了
You better watch your step.
你最好小心点
Let's go Sean.
肖恩 我们走
I wonder what they would think
我很想知道如果他们发现
if they knew that you'd stolen my chip...
你不仅偷了我的芯片 还杀了我的两个手下
And killed two of my men?
他们会怎么看呢
And killed two of my men?
还杀了我的两个手下
Traffic is jammed on the 802 driveway this morning
由于最近的咖啡馆炸♥弹♥袭击事件
Due to the latest holocafe bombing.
今早802车道发生了大堵塞
But have no leads...
但目前还没有证据...
Who's setting these bombs?
这是谁干的
We think it's Barnabus.
应该是巴那布斯
The STO cells should be battening down
真神战士目前应先避避风头
Not calling attention to them...
而不是吸引警♥察♥的注意力
Clarice listen it's not important okay.
克拉丽斯 听着 这些不重要
No but it's just infuriating that's all.
这太令人恼火了
We'll deal with Barnabus later.
我们会和巴那布斯谈谈的
Now Olaf has found something
奥拉夫发现了些
I believe will be very helpful for us
可能对我们很有帮助的东西
So please just listen.
请认真听着 好嘛
It's cutting-edge. It's called the swive drive.
这个尖端产品叫接合驱动
It interfaces wirelessly to compress and copy data.
它可以无线连接 复♥制♥并压缩数据
So if Zoe's programs were in a computer
如果佐伊的程序储存在电脑里
and we used that...
我们用它就可以
Then we'd have it.
拥有佐伊
We would be able to re-create the living Zoe avatar.
重新做出一个佐伊的虚拟替身
Just like he did
和他做出的一样
And as a matter of fact
实际上
We believe that we could create living avatars
我们相信我们能替任何死去的人
for any dead person
做虚拟替身
As long as they have enough data stored on the system.
只要系统里有足够的数据
Well it's not just a living avatar.
这不只是一个虚拟替身
It's a continuation of the soul into eternity.
而是灵魂的永恒延续
I mean that's what we all knew it was about.
就是我们目前所知的
And I'm certain that's what Daniel was talking about
如丹尼尔在沙侬节目
On Sarno. Yes yes.
所说的 就是那么回事
And Zoe's avatar program
佐伊的虚拟替身计划
must be on Graystone's computer at his home lab.
肯定在格雷斯通家庭实验室的电脑里
Now we need you to go there.
我们现在需要你去一趟
And get that program.
把那程序搞到手
Hello?
你好
Hello. This um Sister Clarice
你好 我是佐伊学校的
from Zoe's school.
克拉丽斯修女
Oh hey Sister.
你好 修女
Please call me Clarice.
叫我克拉丽斯就好
Um what I wanted to say was that I...
我想说的是...
Saw you on Sarno and I thought you were wonderful
看见你上沙侬节目 觉得你真坚强
And I just wanted to tell you that.
想告诉你而已
Thank you so much...
太感谢你了
That's um...
那件事
It's iincredibly kind of you to call and tell me that.
您打电♥话♥告诉我这些真是太好了
And um actually I just wanted...
是这样 我想...
Come roud if I could...
如果可以的话 我拜访府上
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表