剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Welcome to the Graystone residence.
欢迎光临格雷斯通的府邸
I uh take it I'm supposed to respond to uou.
我是不是应该给你些回应
Only if you wish.
只要你愿意
I am called Serge.
我叫赛吉
Well that's an unfortunate name.
额 那真是个很不幸的名字
Ignore him.
不用理他
Ignore him. Daniel's been programming
别理他 丹尼尔不久前给他编了
all kind of weird stuff into him lately.
很多奇奇怪怪的程序
Please come in.
快请进
Interesting home you have.
你家真有意思
I thought you might feel the way about them.
我想你对这些书也有特殊情感吧
About a bunch of stupid books?
对一堆愚蠢的书
Yeah well they're not just books are they?
这不仅是书而已
It's that they belonged to her.
这些是她的书
Yes.
是的
That they belonged to her.
都是她的书
You know I don't have much left of her now
我没有几件她的东西了
thanks to Agent Duram.
都怪那特工杜拉姆
Pff Agent Duram.
还特工杜拉姆
Do you know him?
你认识他
He conducted a search of the lockers at the academy.
他下令搜查学校里的储物柜
He terrorized the staff and the students.
把老师和学生都吓坏了
That motherfrakker.
那个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry Clarice.
对不起 克拉丽斯
Oh it doesn't bother me at all.
没关系的
You'd be shocked to hear the language
你绝对不知道
the teachers use in the lunchroom.
那些老师是怎么说这个家伙的
Well thank you very much for this.
谢谢你为我做的这些
It means a great deal to me.
这对我来说意义深重
Is... is that scorpion ambrosia?
那是蝎子酒吗
Yeah. Do you know it?
是的 你听说过它
Know it? I was practically weaned on it.
岂止是听说 我从小就喝
Daniel hates it hates it.
丹尼尔讨厌喝这个 非常讨厌
Well most Capricans do.
大多数卡布里卡人都不喜欢
They think it's too strong and it smells like sulfur.
他们觉得这味道太重 闻起来像硫磺
I know. They're such babies.
他们口味太娇气了
Gods.
老天
I know it's a bit early in the day
虽然现在时间还有点早
but why don't we try a little bit?
但我们可以喝一点吧
Clarice.
敬克拉丽斯
They took everything.
他们把东西都拿光了
That's criminal.
简直是抢劫
Yes it is criminal. I'm sorry.
确实是抢劫 我很抱歉
This room...
这个房♥间
it's just like a big open wound.
就像是一个巨大的伤口
Can I give you some more? Thank you.
我给你再倒点 谢谢
They took absolutely everything...
他们把我女儿的一切都抢走了
except for a few drawings in Daniel's lab.
除了丹尼尔实验室里的一些画图
Oh you've got some drawings of Zoe's in his lab?
在丹尼尔实验室里还有一些佐伊的画图
Mm-hmm.
是的
Yeah they couldn't go in there
是的 他们不能去
because there's a very important defense project
因为里面正在进行
going on.
一个非常重要的防御工程
Do you want to see them?
你想看看吗
I don't know. Are we allowed in there?
我们可以进去吗
Who's this?
这是谁
That's what I want you to figure out.
这就是我想让你帮我搞清楚的
He's a witness in a case.
他是一个在现场的证人
I'll give these to Fred.
那我把这些交给弗雷德
Mm no no no.
不要
Not a PI it's hum confidential.
这不能公开 是机密的
I need you to find this kid.
帮我找到这孩子
Okay.
好的
This is from the...
这幅是
third and fourth grade.
三四年级画的
This one.
这幅
"Dad works hard. Love Zoe."
"爸爸工作很努力 爱佐伊"
These have been here for so long
这些挂在这儿好长时间了
I don't even notice they're there anymore.
我甚至都没再注意到它们一直都在这儿
Perhaps you should take them upstairs...
或许你应该把它们拿到楼上去
in a more public place
放在一个更明显的地方
have them around you.
让他们就在你周围
Yeah maybe I will.
是的 或许我会的
Maybe I will.
可能会
Ooh that's a scary thing.
哦 那东西可真吓人
Oh yeah that.
哦是的 那个
That is the very very important defense project
那是个丹尼尔一直在研究的
that Daniel's be working on...
至关重要的防御工程
Frakking ugly monster.
真是个丑陋的怪物
Did Zoe ever tell you
佐伊之前有没有告诉过你
about how much she hated Daniel's work?
她很讨厌丹尼尔的工作
Mm no actually I don't think she did.
没有 实际上 我认为她没有讨厌过
Oh she hated it.
哦 她非常讨厌
She hated it.
她都恨死了
Gods she hated this.
天啦 她讨厌这些
Frakkin' killer robots in her house?
在屋子里放个该死的杀人机器
She'd have gone frakking nuts.
她都得抓狂
She did say that she loved this house.
但是她确实有说过她爱这个屋子
No not this house.
不是指这间屋子
Mm she talked about growing up here
她说过她在这儿长大
and planting a garden with you.
和你一起打理一个花♥园♥
Not at this house.
不是这个房♥子
It was the other house...
以前的一幢
that burned down when she was five.
在她5岁的时候被烧毁了
Here I go...
我又开始了
dark territory again.
又回忆起了那些黑暗的记忆
But listen Clarice.
但是 克拉丽斯
I am very drunk
虽然喝醉了
and I am very glad that you came over.
但很高兴你能来拜访我
I would like to thank you.
谢谢你
I'm just happy to give.
你高兴就好
Barnabus?
巴那布斯
Welcome.
欢迎
Come in.
进来吧
Sit down.
请坐
So uh tell me Lacy
那 告诉我 蕾西
What is it exactly that you need from me?
你想要我做什么
You got some uh cargo you want to move off world?
你想运点东西出去
What? What is it?
还是别的些什么
Right right. Um...
是的 没错
I can't tell you that.
我不能说那是什么
But Zoe died trying to get it to Gemenon.
但是佐伊为了把它带到双子星而牺牲了
I owe it to her to see her plan through.
帮她完成计划是我欠她的
And you're asking for my assistance
你们来请求我的帮助
yet you're not telling me what I'm getting myself into.
还不肯告诉我具体情况
What gets unleashed
如果这些货物运达双子星
when this thing gets to Gemenon?
会发生什么
If you actually knew
如果你知道了
then you would be criminally liable.
就会负有法律责任
You're a very bright girl.
你真是个聪明的姑娘
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't help you. I don't want to.
我不能帮你 我也不想帮你
Go.
滚开
No. No
别 快滚
What were you thinking bringing her here?
你是怎么想的 还把她带到这儿来
She was Zoe's friend.
她是佐伊的朋友
You know how much Zoe meant to the movement.
你也知道佐伊对这次行动有多重要
No what I know
不 我所知道的是
is that you've gotta stop thinking with your tarse.
你得学会用用你的脑子
Maybe this is all about you feeling guilty
或许这一切都是因为你对
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表