剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Actually she hated anything at all to do with fire
事实上 自从那次老房♥子烧毁了
ever since our old house burned down.
她讨厌任何与火有关的
Remember that ramshackle place?
还记得那栋破房♥子吗
Wood beams.
木横梁
Wood paneling.
木墙板
Not the best idea when you're working
当使用大功率的电脑时
with powerful computers.
情况可不怎么妙
Do it again.
再做一次
They said it started in my first-floor office
他们说火灾是一楼办公室引发的
Got into the walls and crept upstairs
我们睡着的时候
while we were sleeping.
火势慢慢沿着墙板向上蔓延
By the time I woke up choking
我醒来时 浓烟呛人啊
The fire was as they say
如他们所说
Fully engaged.
火势完全失控了
Do it again.
再做一次
Zoe was five.
那时佐伊五岁
We had just moved her upstairs
刚刚搬到楼上
Very first big-girl room in the attic.
阁楼是她的第一个闺房♥
She loved it up there.
她非常喜欢那儿
We could hear Zoe's screams.
我们听见了佐伊的哭喊声
But we couldn't get past the flames on the stairs.
火封住了楼道 我们上不去
Let's do it again.
再来一遍
But that sound.
但是那声音
That sound.
那哭喊声
The flames and...
火光四溅
My little girl screaming.
我的女儿尖叫着
Do it again.
再做一次
Could hear her screams.
我们听得见
But we couldn't get to her
却不能
Past the flames on the stairs.
穿过楼道的火焰去救她
Do it again.
再做一次
I tell you
我告诉你
That was the longest seven minutes of my life.
那是我生命中最长的7分钟
I can only imagine what it must have been like for her
我也可以想象那对她意味着什么
Trapped up there all alone
一个人被困在那儿
Watching the flames climb the walls
看着大火沿着墙板蔓延上去
Melting all the little glow-in-the-dark stars
把她黏在天花板上的
that she glued to the ceiling.
荧光小星星都烧化了
Trapped in a box of living fl...
困在一个
Well...
算了
Look at that.
就是这个
He had me doing all this soldier stuff
他让我做些士兵的训练
Basic military crap
就是那个机器人已经
that the robot already knew.
会做的基本军事训练
And then he started barking orders at me
接着他就和
Like some crazy drill sergeant
金牛星战争片中军事操练一样
from one of those Tauron war movies.
疯狂地给我下命令
Doesn't sound like much of a test.
听起来像是个测试
Yeah I know.
我当然知道
But he just kept it up
但他一直命令我
Making me do things over and over again.
让我重复的做同一件事情
You know it just pissed me off so much
他都把我惹毛了
I wanted to reach out and snap him.
我真想冲过去揍他
What?
怎么了
My God!
我的天呐
I'm such a frakking idiot.
我太蠢了
Don't you see it Lace?
蕾斯 你不明白吗
That's exactly what he wanted me to do.
他就想让我这么做
He wants you to break his neck?
他想你扭断他脖子吗
No no no to react.
不 不 他想我做出回应
He knows that I'm never gonna admit that I'm in the robot.
他知道我从没承认过 我就在机器里
So he's trying to trick me into revealing myself.
他想让我自己暴露
Zoe are you still sure
佐伊 你确定
that it would be the worst thing if you did
那样做会很糟糕吗
You know come out to him?
就是承认你在里面
Yes.
当然了
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
Lace the man lied to me when he put me in the robot.
蕾斯 他把我放进机器里时欺骗了我
If he really thought of me as his daughter
如果他真把我当他女儿
He would've never have done the things that he did.
他绝不会那样做的
But it doesn't matter because at the end of the day
但这不是问题 因为他最终
he just used me to save his fat military contract.
会用我去换那丰厚的军事合同
Business first the same old daddy.
事业为先 他还是老样子
And you know what if I were to tell him
知道嘛 如果我承认了
that I was in there now he would just use me again.
他只会再次利用我
Maybe in ways that were even worse.
甚至可能是更糟的情况
Okay so you know what he can't know.
所以 不能让他知道
Okay.
那好吧
Okay so what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
Well what am I supposed to do?
我还能怎么做
Follow every order no matter how stupid
不管什么愚蠢的命令 照做就是咯
Refuse to let him undermine scheme
不能让他得逞
I have to turn me off
我只能像
Just be the robot.
机器人一样行动了
Can you even do that anymore?
你能忍♥下去吗
This is my place.
这是我家
At least it's the game's version of my place.
至少是虚拟的我家
It's locked.
锁着的
Someone's taken possession.
有人占了
Tamara?
难道是塔玛拉
Maybe. Try knocking.
可能吧 敲门试试
Tammy?
塔米
Tammy!
塔米
What? Who the frak is it?
搞什么 是哪个该死的
I'm Joseph Adama. Who the frak are you?
我是约瑟夫·阿达玛 你是哪个啊
Adama Adama Adama.
阿达玛 阿达玛
Uh you know
呃 你知道
That doesn't mean frak-all to me.
那意味啥也不是
No no. Byebye.
不 不 拜拜
Don't let him take his holoband off.
别让他把全息眼睛拿下来
Come here!
过来
What is this?
这是什么
No no let me go. Let me go.
不 让我走 让我走
Sit down.
坐下
Put your frakkin' hands down all right?
把你丫的手放下
And don't even think about touching your holoband.
别想碰你的全息眼睛
Okay okay you got it. Whatever you say.
好吧 知道了 随便你
All right. All right?
好吧 好吧
Hands down... you're gonna sit down
手放下 你要给坐着
and you're gonna answer my questions.
然后回答我的问题
I got it I got it.
我知道了
What the frak have you done to my place?
你♥他♥妈♥的把我家搞成什么了
Clear.
安全
There's no one else here.
没别人在这里
No no of course not. It's just me.
当然没有 只有我一个
That's...look you want my stash right?
听着 你想要我的货 对吧
All right you take my stash.
都给你们了 成了吧
I don't want any trouble. I don't want your drugs.
我不想惹麻烦 也不想要你的毒品
I'm looking for a young girl.
我在找一个小姑娘
Oh well you just should have said something
哦 好吧 你应该早点...
In the first place because I could get you
说的 我能给你找
a really sweet piece of tail.
一些非常棒的线索
She's my daughter you motherfrakker.
她是我女儿 你奶奶个腿的
All right look I told you
听着 我告诉你
I would absolutely help you if I could.
如果能帮你 我一定会尽力
This girl have you seen her?
这个女孩 你见过她吗
Oh frak yeah yeah.
靠 见过的
This is uh... this is the dead girl right?
这是 这是死亡女孩 对吧
This is the dead girl.
这是死亡女孩
The dead girl?
死亡女孩
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表