剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
I don't deserve this, Daniel.
你不能这么对我 丹尼尔
Tell that to the young girls
把这告诉那些年轻的姑娘们
that I had to pay off for you...
我得替你偿还
the ones you liked to hurt.
那些被你伤害过的人
I know you didn't mean to, Cornell.
我知道你也不想这样 康奈尔
Please...
求你了
Don't do this.
别这么做
Do I have your vote?
你会投我一票吗
You're a disgrace.
你真是太无♥耻♥了
That's irrelevant.
那无关紧要
I don't suppose Helen knows about any of this
我猜海伦肯定不知道这一切
does she?
对吧
Does she?
她不知道吧
I wonder how she'd react to it
我想看看她和你的孩子
and your kids.
知道这事后会有什么反应
I can't imagine.
我可想象不出来
Listen to me. I made a mistake.
听我说 那只是我过去犯的错误
All you have to do is the right thing
你现在去做你该做的
and all this will go away.
这一切不久都会结束
No. It will go away.
不 都会结束的
No, I am not gonna let myself be blackmailed.
不 我不会受你威胁的
All you have to do is the right thing
你现在去做你该做的
and this will all go away.
这一切不久都会结束
Forget it! Cornell, please.
得了吧 康奈尔 拜托
You're an ambitious man. I won't.
你可是很有野心的 我不会干的
I won't. All right.
我不会干的 好吧
All right.
好吧
Friend, Daniel?
丹尼尔 你真够朋友
I'm just talking about keeping her safe.
我只是说要保证她的安全
I mean, she's exhausted. She's had a horrific accident.
出了这么大的事 她已经精疲力尽了
I know you care about your patients
我知道你关心你的病人
but I would appreciate if ten people
但如果不再有这么人这么进进出出
weren't coming in and out all the time.
我就非常感激了
Clarice! She needs her rest!
克拉丽斯 她需要休息
Amanda?
阿曼达
Did you call?
是你叫我吗
Come here.
过来
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Well, I saw all the coverage on TV about your fall.
我在新闻上看到你出事了
Daniel called the nurses' station
丹尼尔刚给护士站打过电♥话♥
and, uh, he's on his way.
他正赶过来
He's just stuck in some traffic, but he'll be here shortly.
路上堵车 不过他很快就会到
Tell him I don't want to see him.
告诉他我不想见他
Big storm.
雨可真大
I miss this from Tauron.
我怀念金牛星的这种天气
That's Lillian Teller.
这是莉莲·泰勒
She's been on the board about 11 years... old mind.
她在董事会已经有十一年了 老顽固
She was an easy one.
她很容易搞定
Ah. Yes.
没错
Boys...
好色
that's always been her weakness.
一直是她致命的弱点
You go to a whorehouse, expect to be on camera.
常在河边走 怎能不湿鞋
Well, lucky for us, she had no idea.
幸运的是 她不知道我们已经知晓此事
Yeah.
是啊
Look, this is the only way.
这可是唯一的办法
I get it, I get it. Let's move on.
我知道 我知道 下一个
Vital Corso.
威特·科索
Drunk-driving.
醉酒驾驶
If he doesn't care about the old convictions coming out
如果他不怕前科被人知道的话
we can set up a fake police stop.
我们可以安排一次假路查
Very innovative.
真有创意
Oh, gods.
众神啊
Terry Albick.
特里·埃尔比克
You want to stop?
你不想继续了
You know, excuse me if I'm having a hard time
抱歉 在这件事上
finding the joy in this enterprise
我实在没办法享受
but I know these people... they're a part of my life.
我了解他们 也曾是我生活的一部分
I've been to their weddings
我参加过他们的婚礼
their kids' birthday parties.
他们孩子的生日聚会
We vacation together.
甚至和他们一起度假
And yet every one of them sold you out
然而当威吉斯召开董事会会议的时候
the second Vergis came calling.
他们全部选择了背叛你
So Terry Albick...
接下来是特里·埃尔比克
Sso far, he's clean, but, uh
到目前为止 他还没有任何案底
you know, we're still early in the process.
但我们还有的是时间
We're pulling, uh, credit reports
我们正调出他的信贷报告
bank statements.
还有银行账单
I've ordered a background check.
我还命人去调查他的背景
Have you heard back from them yet?
他们有消息了吗
No, I got nothing.
一无所获
He's sleeping with his sister-in-law.
他和他嫂子有染
Has been for about six years.
在一起差不多有六年了
He hates that he's cheating, but he really loves her.
他虽然痛恨自己出轨 但还是很爱她
I think his nephew might actually be his son.
我觉得他侄子很可能就是他亲生儿子
Terry's quite proud of him.
特里对他引以为傲
You'd be surprised what comes out at corporate retreats.
你们会对他们让步的结果大吃一惊
I think we can count on his vote.
我想可以算上他那一票了
Ah, yes.
没错
Who's next?
下一个是谁
Just try and eat a little something, Zoe.
你就吃点儿东西吧 佐伊
How can I eat this when it tastes like vomit?
我怎么能吃的下这么恶心的东西
Do you have to make everything so unpleasant...
你非得搞到所有人都不开心吗
All the time?
无时无刻吗
You know, maybe it's because I hate you.
也许是因为我恨你吧
But don't worry.
不过别担心
I'll be dead soon and then we'll both be happy.
我很快就会死了 到时我们就都开心
Yes, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
是的 这正是我要所要传达的
The secret to Apotheosis lies in Zoe's code.
化身为神的秘密就藏于佐伊的代码之中
It's imperative...
一切势在必行
Zoe.
佐伊
They're my kids. They wouldn't betray me.
他们都是我的孩子 不会背叛我的
They just wouldn't.
绝对不会
Barnabas has turned them all, Clarice...
巴那布斯已将他们全部策反 克拉丽斯
Pann, Hippolyta. Who's told you this?
潘还有海波莱塔 谁告诉你的
G.D.D., highly placed.
全球防御部的高层
The four of them were caught on camera three hours ago
监视探头拍到他们中的四人
attempting to bomb the spaceport.
在三小时前企图炸毁宇航中心
They tried to kill you, Clarice
克拉丽斯 他们想杀了你
and they will try again.
而且不会就此罢手
What are you going to do about it?
你打算怎么应对
I don't deserve this, Daniel.
你不能这么对我 丹尼尔
Please.
求你了
You have rebuilt your life
你已经洗心革面
and as your friend, I can respect that.
作为你的朋友 我很钦佩这点
But you need to protect that life.
但你要守护好你的生活
You need to protect Helen and the kids.
还要守护好海伦和你的孩子
Seven-day outlook, storms will continue to
未来7天 卡布里卡
pound Caprica City
将持续遭受遭暴雨侵袭
for the next two...
预计明后两天
This is not just a teeny, flimsy chain.
这可不是条品质低劣的廉价项链
No, this is a really...
当然不是
I mean, look at the quality of this rope.
你看看这条项链的品相
A high-ranking Graystone board member
一名格雷斯通公♥司♥高级董事会成员
was found dead early this morning
今天凌晨被发现已经身亡
the victim of a self-inflicted...
死因确系为自杀
Sanjay has won 1'153'000 cubits!
桑贾伊赢得了1'153'000库毕
And we're still on the scene at this hour.
我们现在还在案发现场
G.D.D. Sources are telling us that so far
全球防御部有消息指出
no one has stepped forward to claim responsibility
截止到目前为止 还没有集体或个人
for that botched bombing that happened here just...
声称对这起爆♥炸♥未遂事件负责
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表