剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Look if--if it's money--
听着 如果你要钱
I don't want your frakking--
我他妈才不要你那些
You got balls I'll give you that.
你要乱来 我陪你
Adams.
亚当斯
It's Adama now. I see you've met my brother.
现在叫阿达玛了 认识我弟弟了吧
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Now...Hang on.
现在 等下
Let's--
我们
Can--can--can we talk?
我们 能不能谈谈
Yeah sure. Oh I like to talk...Yeah.
好啊 当然 我也很喜欢谈谈
Like about my niece Tamara.
谈谈我侄女 塔玛拉
But she's dead.
但是她已经死了
See she's dead 'cause you raised a terrorist
被你养的恐怖分害死了
And I frakkin' hate terrorists.
我最他妈恨恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
I want to see Tamara again.
我要见到塔玛拉
Take me to that room and let me see my daughter.
送我到那个房♥间 我要见到我女儿
I told you she's--she's gone.
跟你说了 她不在了
Well you said you think she's gone.
你是说你以为她消失了
She's not.
她没有消失
I'd feel it.
我能感觉的到
I'd feel it! Okay okay.
我能感觉得到 好吧 好吧
Get up.
起来
Come here.
过来
After I see Tamara I want to see my wife.
见了塔玛拉后 我还要见到我妻子
What?
什么
That's right. Make an avatar.
没听错 造一个替身
We talked about this before remember?
我们以前谈过这个的 记得吧
I cannot make...
我再也造不出
Another avatar.
任何替身了
No matter how many bones you break
不管你打断我多少条肋骨
The program is gone.
那个计划都不会进行了
It was my daughter's and...
它是我女儿的
And it died with her.
它和我女儿一起消失了
Okay.
好吧
Okay let's say I believe you.
好吧 我相信你
But Tamara...
但是塔玛拉
She exists.
她没有消失
I know she exists.
我知道她还在
I'm gonna call on you again.
我还会找你的
And next time...
下回
Pick up the phone big shot.
记得接电♥话♥ 大腕
You may want to learn to drive yourself.
估计你想学学自己开车了吧
Can't trust anyone these days.
没法信任别人了
Hey Willie.
嘿 威利
Hola
嘛事
Burritos.
玉米煎饼
What does that say? The time.
这个什么意思 时间
Says I was hungry 20 minutes ago.
意思是我20分钟前很饿
Know what else it says? Go away.
知道还有什么意思么 滚远点
You lost kid?
不懂吗 小子
You look lost.
你像是没明白
You look like you're a funny guy.
我明白你是个有趣的家伙
Grabbed plex right off the street.
该狠狠把他丢出去
Frakking badgers.
吵死了
Virgans could frak their wives right in front of the cops
处♥女♥星人在警♥察♥面前干♥他♥们的老婆
And they'd throw us in jail for it.
咱要这么干就会被扔进监狱
Probably. I been in jail.
有可能 我进过监狱
What's he talkin' about?
他说什么呢
He's talking about that pinch for the window.
他说砸玻璃那事呢
You're so cute!
你也太了爱了吧
Hey hey Sam! Your nephew says he's done time.
嘿 山姆 你外甥说他坐过牢
Kid goes through a revolving door at the station.
那孩子进过警♥察♥局的旋转门
Now he's a hardback. Watch out.
现在他是厉害人物了 注意点
Get your hair cut.
去剪剪头吧
Later tough guy.
回见 猛♥男♥
What are you doin' here? I was helping.
你在这干嘛呢 我来帮忙
No you always go to school first thing all right?
不 上学才是你最重要的事 明白吗
You wait for them to take attendance
你等他们点完名
Then you skip.
就翘了
So what you want me to go back now?
那又怎样 你想让我回去吗
No once you start in a direction
不 你已经这么做了
It's best to just keep going.
最好就这样继续
All right this is what we're gonna do.
好吧 咱们这样
I'm gonna call in.
我打个电♥话♥
Gonna tell them
告诉他们
That it's a Tauron day of devotion to Mars.
今天是金牛星人礼拜战神的日子
Your school's got too few taurons
你们学校金牛星人很少
To figure out that it's skor right?
应该不会知道是假的 对吧
Then you stick around here till 3:00
你就在这呆到三点
And then I take you home.
然后我送你回家
*****
干杯
Welcome back Daniel.
欢迎回来 丹尼尔
There are 53 stored broadcast mentions
今天有53条有关你的
Of your name today.
新闻节目
Play in order.
按顺序放
Following the revelation that the owner's daughter
球队老板的女儿与列车爆♥炸♥
Was involved in the maglev bombing
有关的事浮出水面
But that several players have asked to be traded.
但有几个队员被买♥♥通包庇此事
It's a shame to see something like this
这样的事情真的很惭愧
Affect the game Abasi.
影响了比赛 阿巴斯
You know I think it might be time for Graystone
我认为格雷斯通也许是时候
To step away from playing an active role in--
想想退出现有的角色
Stop.
停止
Cancel automatic recording.
取消自动记录功能
Erase stored material.
删除这些资料
You are injuries do you need assistance?
你受伤了 需要帮助吗
No. There's a first-aid kit in the lab right?
不用 实验室有个急救箱是吧
Yes.
是的
So he's in courtroom B-7 but it's a confidential hearing.
他在B-7审判室 但是是非公开审判
You'll have to wait outside.
你得在外面等着
And did he say what it was about?
他说是关于什么事了吗
No. All he said was
没有 他就说
That if Adams isn't waiting outside my courtroom
如果我开门的时候亚当斯没在外面等着
When I open that door I'm issuing a bench warrant
等着我发许可的只有一条板凳
And I guarantee he won't make bail before the weekend.
我保证他周末前得不到保释
And you have no idea.
你也什么都不知道
No. You're caught up on everything.
不知道 你什么都想知道
Motions are filed. Declarations in order.
动机都归档了 证词井井有条
And the special delivery?
快件寄了吗
First priority and on time as always.
最优先并且准时寄的 一如既往
Then what the frak?
那还有什么问题
I don't know. But he was pissed.
我不知道 但他火气不小
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh Evelyn
伊芙琳
Do you think maybe this one last time you could--
觉不觉得也许这是你最后一次
I'll get you coffee
我给你倒杯咖啡
Like you promised I'd never have to do again
就像你承诺过再也不会找我帮你
After the first year the second year
第一年过后 第二年
And the third.
还有第三年都一样
I know.
我知道
I'll get it.
我给你倒
Thanks.
谢谢
I love those shoes.
你的鞋挺漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Zoe used to sit here with me in the afternoon sometimes.
下午我和佐伊有时就坐在这里
Thank you. She called it her sanctuary.
谢谢 她把这里称为庇护所
Can I have some sugar?
能给我来点糖吗
Yeah.
好啊
We need to be very careful now--the bombing
我们现在得非常小心 爆♥炸♥事件
Amanda Graystone's confession Zoe's name--
阿曼达 格雷斯通的自首 佐伊的名字
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表