剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Caprica S01E11
卡布里卡第一季第十一集
Previously on Caprica...
《卡布里卡》前情提要
All my friends have failed me
我所有的朋友都让我失望了
so I'm taking a chance on a bid for freedom.
所以我决定为了自♥由♥赌一把
Stop. Philo, it's me.
住手 菲洛 是我
No!
不
Having let down my best friend
让我的朋友陷入危难中
I find myself getting deeper into the S.T.O.
我觉得自己更加深入真神战士组织了
Are you fully committed to the cause?
你真的决心献身于这一事业了吗
Give me that knife.
把刀给我
My struggle with Barnabas
我在和巴那布斯之间的关系
for control of the Soldiers of the One on Caprica
由于夺取卡布里卡真神战士控制权的斗争
is coming to a head.
已经变得剑拔弩张了
While I've been trying to get everyone to lie low
当我一直在让大家低调行事的时候
you've been trying to build a power base.
你却在这明目张胆的扩张势力
Gonna run off to S.T.O. Central on Gemenon
你要跑去双子星的真神战士总部
and tell on me?
然后告发我吗
Mother, I need authority to assert total control
圣母 我需要获得卡布里卡
over all S.T.O. cells on Caprica.
所有真神战士组织的绝对领导权
Agreed.
同意
My life is in shambles.
我这一生饱经沧桑
I'm resorting to desperate means to get it all back.
我将不择一切手段去夺回这一切
Guatrau...
金牛星人
Tomas Vergis has taken my company away from me.
托马斯·威吉斯夺走了我的公♥司♥
I want it back.
我要把它夺回来
I'm gambling that I can convince your Guatrau
我敢打赌我一定能说服你们这些金牛星人
that my company will be more valuable to him
我的公♥司♥如果依旧由我来主管
operating business as usual with my hand at the tiller.
一定会比在他手中更有价值
That's one hell of a gamble.
真是一次豪赌
I feel like I don't even know my own husband anymore.
我觉得自己已经完全不了解自己的丈夫了
Vergis told me that you stole his chip
威吉斯告诉我说你偷了他的芯片
and killed two of his employees.
还杀了他的两个雇员
Is it true?
这是真的吗
I've discovered that Clarice Willow
我发现只有克拉丽斯·维罗
is the only one I can really trust.
才是我唯一可以信任的人
Can we talk about this? Will you call me?
我们能好好聊聊吗 打给给我好吗
Please? I love you.
求你了 我爱你
Well, it's good to be home.
回家真好
星际宇航中心
卡布里卡城
Last boarding call
最后一次登机提醒
for Rondu Colonial Flight 308
飞往双子星的罗多克洛尼尔308号♥飞船
to Gemenon.
马上就要启航了
It's not like he said.
这和他说的不一样
There's too many people.
人太多了
We've got to call it off.
我们必须取消这次行动
You gonna tell Barnabas that?
你准备那么跟巴那布斯那么说吗
He will kill you.
他会杀了你的
It's true, Lace. You know it.
他真的会 蕾丝 你很清楚
Let's get it done.
我们动手吧
Flight 572 to Tauron
前往金牛星的572号♥飞船
has been relocated to gate 27.
改在第27号♥入口登船
Miss, you all right?
小姐 你还好吗
My temple group, we... we missed our flight to Picon
我的教会团 我们没赶上去双鱼星的飞船
and I... I just...
我 我只是
I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to see in that bag.
抱歉 我得检查下你的包裹
Go!
快走
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Come on!
快点
Come on, come on, come on, let's go!
快 快 快 我们走
Go, go, go! Just shut up and drive!
走走走 闭嘴 开车
Why are there people following us?
为什么那些人会跟着我们
You were supposed to wait for us out front!
你本该在门口等着我们的
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Would someone please tell me what's going on?
有没有人能告诉我发生了什么事
We got blown! Lacy, what happened?
我们暴露了 蕾丝 怎么了
Why do you still have your bag?
你怎么还拿着包
Don't talk to anybody.
我们事先都告诉你了
Keep your head down and plant the frakkin' bomb!
和谁都别说话 保持低调 放好炸♥弹♥
I've already got mine rigged, okay?
我那个炸♥弹♥已经安装好了
We can just set it off. What's going on with you?
我们可以引爆了 你到底怎么回事
Guys, I'm gonna blow them. Well, then blow it!
各位 我要引爆了 那就赶紧引爆
Lacy, why do you still have your bag?
蕾丝 你怎么还拿着你的包
Wait! What?
等等 怎么了
I still have it.
还在我手里
What?
什么
What? What are you... give me the bag.
什么 你怎么 把包给我
She's got the bomb with her.
炸♥弹♥还在她手里
Holy frak, Lace.
操♥他♥妈♥的 蕾丝
Do you have any idea how close you came to blowing us up?
你知不知道我们差点就被炸死了
Get rid of it.
赶紧扔了
Get rid of it!
赶紧扔了
I'm not going to jail for you people.
我不会为了你们这些人而入狱的
They've probably found our bombs by now.
他们肯定已经发现我们的炸♥弹♥了
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
how much evidence we've left behind?
我们留下了多少罪证
Instead of tiny bomb fragments, now there's whole bombs
原本只是炸♥弹♥碎片 现在可是整颗炸♥弹♥
covered in our fingerprints.
上面全是我们的指纹
I feel sick.
真♥他♥妈♥恶心
It's gonna be okay. I'll... I'll talk to Barnabas.
会没事的 我会去和巴那布斯说的
No, it's not gonna be okay, Lacey.
不 不会就这么完了 蕾丝
It's not gonna be okay, not this time.
不会就这么算了的 起码这次不会
You're not gonna talk to him.
你别去跟他谈
You're not gonna smooth anything over.
你去了也解决不了问题
All our evidence is left in there.
我们的所有罪证都留在那了
The operation is blown. You almost got shot!
行动搞砸了 你差点送了小命
We almost all died! It is frakked up!
我们差点都死了 他妈的搞砸了
Have you ever not frakked something up
你长这么大还有什么
in your life, Lacey?
没被你搞砸过吗 蕾丝
Why did we bring her?
我们为什么带着她
Stop.
停车
Stop.
停车
Stop the car!
我说了停车
Frak you!
你们都去死吧
Hello, Cornell.
你好啊 康奈尔
I'm so sorry to drag you all the way out here.
抱歉这一路是把你拖过来的
What is going on, Daniel?
怎么回事 丹尼尔
May I offer you something... coffee?
来点什么吗 咖啡
No, I don't want coffee.
不 我不要咖啡
I want to know what the hell you're doing
我想知道你到底想怎么样
sending this guy to my home
把这家伙派到我家
in front of Helen and the kids.
当着海伦和孩子的面把我拖走
Sorry about that. You should return a message now and then.
抱歉 你应该时不时的联♥系♥一下我
It's good business.
这可是桩好买♥♥卖♥♥
Daniel, you were voted out.
丹尼尔 你已经出局了
I can't have direct contact with you.
我不能直接跟你有所联络
You know that. How would it look?
你很清楚别人看见的话会怎么想
Well, it would look loyal.
别人会觉得你很忠心
Come here. Please, sit down.
来吧 请坐
I know how... How difficult it was
我知道 对你来说克制毒瘾
for you to overcome your addiction.
有多艰难
I've been clean for three years.
我已经戒了三年了
I know, and that's admirable.
我知道 非常令人敬佩
You have rebuilt your life
你已经洗心革面
and as your friend, I can respect that.
作为你的朋友 我很钦佩这点
But you need to protect that life.
但你要守护好你的生活
You need to protect Helen and the kids.
还要守护好海伦和你的孩子
There's going to be a vote coming up
还会有一次投票的
and, uh...
还有
and you want my vote.
你要我投你一票
Yes, I do.
是的 没错
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表