剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Caprica S01E01
卡布里卡第一季第一集
CAPRICA
卡布里卡星
58 YEARS BEFORE THE FALL
陷落前58年
Come on!
来啊
Is she there?
她在吗
Right down in front.
就在底下前排
It's not their fault, you know. They just...
这不怪他们 他们只是
They don't know what they're doing.
他们不知道自己在干什么
Guys, we should leave before we get caught.
伙计们 趁没被发现赶紧走吧
It's happening.
开始了
Don't they ever get tired of this? It's so sick.
他们玩不厌吗 真恶心
Don't worry, this will all change.
别担心 都会变的
And she's gonna help change it.
她会帮助改变这一切
Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on!
快啊 干吧 干吧 快
Yeah. Come on.
快啊
Go, Lindsay!
加油 林赛
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀 杀
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀 杀
Damn it! What happened?
见鬼 怎么回事
She derezzed. She flipped out or something.
她消失了 估计是短路了吧
She must've defaulted back to the last copy.
她肯定自动回复到上一形态了
I guess she's not as strong as you yet.
我想她还不像你这么强
I have faith in you.
我对你有信心
She'll be perfect,
她会很完美
'cause you're perfect.
因为你很完美
Graystone. What a surprise.
格雷斯通 真令人吃惊啊
Go frak yourself, Caston.
见鬼去吧 卡斯顿
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Anything happen after I left?
我走后 还发生什么事了吗
Some more blood and guts.
更血腥的场面
I logged off a couple of minutes after you.
你走后几分钟 我也退出了
So, did you check on our girl after she disappeared?
那女孩消失后 你去看她了吗
No. Frakkers confiscated my Holoband.
没有 那帮混♥蛋♥没收了我的全息眼镜
I can access her from home.
我可以回家再去看她
From home?
在家里
We're not splitting for Gemenon until tomorrow.
我们明天才回双子星
There'll be plenty of time for tweakage.
有的是时间折腾
But, Zoe...
但是 佐伊
No buts.
没但是
Not ever.
别说但是
For the one true God knows all and directs us all.
真神知晓一切并指引我们
So say we all. So say we all.
齐心协力 齐心协力
Out! What?
出界了 什么
It was as out as can be.
明显出界了
Do we need to turn on the line sensors?
要不我们打开边线监视器
That's exactly what we're going to do, cheater-girl.
正合我意 赖皮女
Serge. Yes, sir.
赛吉 是的 老板
Activate the line sensors, please.
请打开边线监控器
And the auto-umpire.
还请打开自动裁判系统
Of course, Amanda.
没问题 阿曼达
Come on, Miss Cheater.
来吧 赖皮女
Honey, don't go all immature on me
别这么孩子气 亲爱的
Just 'cause you know I'm better than you.
不就是因为我比你强嘛
What's that, cheater? Sorry, I can't hear you, cheater.
你说啥 赖皮女 我没听清
Gods! If only the worlds knew what a baby you are.
天哪 真该让世界知道你有多孩子气
Excuse me, Daniel.
打扰下 丹尼尔
There's an urgent message for you and Amanda
你和阿曼达有一条紧急信息
from the Athenian Academy regarding Zoe.
来自雅典学院 关于佐伊的
Here we go again.
又来了
Let's not prejudge this.
别那么武断
We don't even know what we're dealing with yet.
咱还不知到底是什么事呢
Holobands at school? Cutting class?
在学校使用全息眼镜 逃课
Defiance! Let's all just take a deep breath, here.
违反纪律 咱们都冷静一下
Guess you better lock me up, huh?
你要关我禁闭了吧
Now what did I just say, honey?
我刚才说什么来着 亲爱的
You think that's funny, do you?
你觉得挺好玩 是不
Well, maybe you'll think this is funny.
那你看这样好玩不
No car privileges, no phone, no Holoband
禁止你用车 手♥机♥以及全息眼镜
And you're grounded for a month.
而且还要关一个月禁闭
Hey, hey, hey. Come on, now. Can we just...
好了 我们可不可以
We got a big day tomorrow.
明天是个好日子
Z, your building, remember?
佐 你的房♥子 记得吗
Daddy, I'm sorry, I can't go. See, I'm grounded.
对不起爸爸 我去不了 我被关禁闭了
Well, we're going to make an exception.
那就开个特例
It's not every day you get a building named after you.
一座楼以你命名 多难得啊
Well, there's something to be excited about.
还真是值得激动的事呢
Having your name on the side
我的名字就要出现在
Of the new computer-science wing at Apollo University
阿波罗大学计算机系大楼的一侧
'cause your daddy donated about a billion cubits
原因是我爹向校友基金会
to the alumni fund.
捐了10亿
You're on thin ice already, little girl.
我的忍♥耐快到极限了
Come on, like I even want to
得了吧 谁乐意
be associated with you and the filthy science...
与你们和那无聊的科学♥联♥♥系♥在一起
Hey, that dirty science put a roof over your head, young lady.
那肮脏科学让你有房♥可住 小姐
That's enough!
够了
You are so lucky,
你是这么幸运
and you have everything
你想要的
in the worlds that you could possibly want,
我们都尽可能的满足你
and all you do is complain about this family.
而你却对这个家牢骚满腹
You have no idea what it means to build something
你完全不懂什么叫建造东西
or to work hard for anything.
或为一个目标努力
It's all just been handed to you, Zoe.
你都是拿现成的 佐伊
I guess I'll have to learn how to marry into money.
我想我得学学怎么嫁给有钱人
You are gonna regret that for the rest of your life.
你会为此后悔一辈子
I can't believe I did that.
真不敢相信我打了她
Well, I think it's okay. She knows that you didn't mean it.
没事的 她知道你不是故意的
I'm sorry.
对不起
No worries.
没事的
I just couldn't.
我就是做不到
When he pulled out that knife and started to...
当他拔出刀子 开始
Hey. Relax.
放松点
Why do they think watching something like that is fun?
他们为什么喜欢观看这种东西
Because they're asleep.
因为他们都睡着了
No, that's too easy an answer.
不 这回答太轻巧
I saw their faces.
我看到他们的表情了
They definitely knew what they were doing.
他们肯定知道自己在做什么
And they loved it.
而且很享受
You sound just like me.
你说话都很像我
Gee, I wonder why.
天 这是为什么
So now what?
现在怎么办
Now, we have to make sure that you don't derez on us again.
现在 我们要确保你不再消失
I thought I'd solved that in the fail-safe protocol,
我以为有了自动防故障协议就行了
but clearly not.
但显然没有
Just don't make me go back in there again
请不要再让我回到那里
and you won't have to worry about it.
你也不必再为此担忧
It really got to you, didn't it?
但那确实对你管用 对不
Yeah.
嗯
I mean, I knew that wasn't real.
我是说 我知道那不是真实的
Nothing in here is real.
这里的一切都不是真实的
It was the way that people were watching,
只是那些围观者的态度
the way they drew strength from what was happening.
还有他们所崇尚的暴♥力♥方式
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
I won't make you go back there.
我不会让你回到那里
People are really like that?
人真是那样吗
I mean, on the outside, are they really?
我是说 外在的 真那样吗
Some. But that's all gonna change.
有些人是 但这些都会改变的
And you're gonna help bring that change.
而你要帮忙促成这些改变
I thought the whole idea was to travel light.
我以为要轻装上路
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表