剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
I need you. It's important.
我需要你 很重要的事
Trinity. That's what you are.
三位一体 你是三位一体
Now rotate your hands 90 degrees.
现在把你的双手旋转90度
Three dorans to the right. Okay, great.
3多朗(距离单位) 很好 棒极了
Zoe's boyfriend.
他是佐伊的男友
From me?
还是只是躲着我
Your face...
你的脸
Tauron school is boring.
金牛星的学校很无聊
She was very special. I mean, she was brilliant.
她很特别 她非常的聪明
Are you and nestor trying to...
你和内斯特是否想要
Oh...Like you don't know.
你不知道的感觉
She's doing all kinds of things I never thought I'd see her do.
我从没想过她会做这些事情
Frak! Frak! What's going on?
靠 靠 怎么回事
This one's vegetarian, and that one is squirrel.
这些都是素食 那些是松鼠
He would have thanked me if I woke him up.
如果我叫他起床就好了
We think that Zoe might have been one of the terrorists.
我们推断佐伊是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的一员
But you're here, walking in the real world.
不过你在这呢 在现实世界里
Doctor, he was your daughter's boyfriend.
医生 他是你女儿的男朋友
My daughter had a whole life
错过了我女儿的另一个生活
Yeah, I know. She gives me the chills.
是啊 我知道 这女的让我感到很震惊
Don't tell your dad I told you that, okay?
别告诉你♥爸♥我跟你说的这个 知道不
It's the last thing I heard her say.
这是我听她说的最后一句话
Why don't you go get a drink?
你去和一杯吧
You know, frak the Graystones.
你知道吗 去他妈的格雷斯通
Yeah.
恩
Do I look male to you?
你觉得我像不像男的
But I think she may have caused it.
我想她也许就是罪魁祸首
Killers! Murderers!
凶手 杀人犯
To a memorial event? The victims' families?
为了纪念那件事 受害者的家庭
It went nuts, just like a little kid would.
它很躁动 和小孩一样
Okay, we've got hobo stew. Uh, this one's spicy.
今天我们吃大杂烩 这是辣的
Yeah. Can it wait? I got my brother's kid with me.
是的 能等等吗 我在照看我兄弟的孩子
Oh, look at that. It's all outta whack.
看看这 都被敲坏了
For the one true god knows all and directs us all.
唯一真理之神知晓一切 并指引我们
I'm letting the old subconscious find the answers.
我在用过去的潜意识寻找答案
So...We've made exactly one solider?
那么说 我们真的只造出了一个战士
To the peripheral subunits of this--Of this particular model.
这具特殊机体的部件发布命令
So she might be all alone in there...
也许她一个人孤零零的在那里
My daughter was part of the soldiers of the one.
我的女儿是军事组织的一员
Uh...Would you bring the other plates in, please?
你顺便把其他盘子拿进来
And here, everyone's so comfortable with everyone.
而在这里 人人都和睦相处
I...Put her in there...
我 把她放进去了
and 2 grams of purple.
还有两克紫色的
Later we'll go out for some burgers.
等下我们出去吃点汉堡吧
I sure love you.
我很爱你
Frak! Frak!
靠 靠
I do miss Zoe. I miss her with every breath.
我很想佐伊 喘息之间都在想念
Let's fix this thing.
我们开始修理这东西吧
One guy touched me, and I hurt him, Lacy.
有个家伙碰了我 我把他弄伤了 蕾西
I need to see Tamara. The Tamara that you made.
我要看到塔玛拉 你创造的塔玛拉
All right. Okay.
好吧 好的
Costume jewelry, school papers.
一些首饰 学校的卷纸
There something you want to tell me?
你有什么要跟我说的没
He like never, never... it's insane...
他好像永远不会 太疯狂了
They demand another hour of game time, sir.
他们要求再多玩一小时 先生
But she continues to exist in the virtual world.
但她仍然存活在虚拟世界中
Is for 100,000 robots, Philomon.
但合同要的是十万个 菲洛芒
Uh...You must miss them so much.
恩 你一定很想念他们
Now just lean it back and... come on!
现在手臂向后退 拜托
It's not pretty. It's not a pretty thing, but...
它不漂亮 不是个漂亮的东西 但是
My daughter, Zoe Graystone,
我的女儿 佐伊·格雷斯通
Is a triple c with an undermount wedge.
就是一个三C控制器
Nestor, did I ask you to seduce Lacy Rand?
内斯特 我有让你勾引蕾西·兰德吗
Thank you. It was a pleasure.See you soon.
谢谢 这是我的荣幸 再见
Will you help me find them? Right away.
你能帮我找出来吗 马上就来
The same body.
同样的机体
My mom called me a monster.
我的亲妈叫我怪物
Yeah, this is Willie Adama's--Adams' father.
你好 我是威利·阿达玛 亚当斯的父亲
But where...
但是去了哪里
Hey. You just relax. Pull it!
喂 放松 拔♥出♥来♥
Not knowing where I went?
不知道我去了哪里
Why can't we copy you?
为什么我们不能复♥制♥你
It's about us. Finding out who you are.
这是我们自己的事 弄明白你是谁
Being part of a family.
做家庭的一份子
When there is no family.
因为根本就没有家
But you can punish me if you want.
你怎么罚我都行
There'd be a new family waiting for us on Gemenon.
我们会在双子星上有一个新家
What? She didn't disappear when I took that band off?
什么 在我走的的时候她不是还在吗
It's been, uh...Ha. It's been crazy at work.
一直 工作一直很忙
I was in the back car, and we were all shook up.
我当时在车的后排 全被吓傻了
Yeah, I-I heard... How you lost your friends.
是啊 我听说你失去了你的朋友
Can we switch? Oh, all right.
我们换一下吗 好吧
I just feel awful and...
我觉得很难受
Is it really...
这真是
We good? Yeah, we're good.
我们安全了吗 是的 安全了
Maybe her work... Will live on.
或许她的工作 会一直被传承下去
No. From her point of view, you disappeared, not her.
不确切 从她的角度来说 是你消失了
Only showed me what she wanted me to see.
只展现给我了 她想给我看的一面
Wow. So...
那
Myself and the world.
我自己和这个世界
Still gonna run it.
她还在运作的
Her...The robot.
她 那个机器人
I-I don't know how to help you.
我不知道该怎么帮你
She's not in the mainframe.
她不在主程序中
The sto espousesughs a monotheistic religious philosophy,
真神战士信奉一神论
Lacy, get in here.
蕾西 赶紧进来
Okay. I promise.
好 我保证
Take a look at the picture.
看看这照片
Because you didn't show up for class today.
因为你今天没有去上学
And a boyfriend that I knew nothing about.
她有一个男友 而这些我全然不知
Or you're afraid I'm gonna talk about a certain theft.
或者是怕他发现一桩偷窃案
Because I-I don't want to think about her.
因为我不愿意去想她
Come on in. We're just about to sit down.
进来吧 坐下来再说
The STO espouses a monotheistic religious philosophy.
真神战士信奉一神论
My mom's kind of... formal.
我妈妈是个严肃的人
Lacy--Lacy, it's me.
蕾西 蕾西 是我
Three faces of one thing. Sort of.
三合一 类似
Okay, okay.
行了
It's okay. You can take a good look.
没关系 你好好看看
I told mom she was getting too old to take the lev.
我告诉妈妈她太老了不应该去坐磁悬浮
Listen. Can I talk to you about Zoe?
听着 能和我说说关于佐伊的事情吗
So if she's not in there...
那么如果她不在里面
I'm just... going a little crazy.
我就是 有点抓狂了
Yeah. I'm sorry about the calls but, uh...
关于电♥话♥ 对不起 但是
Died in the bombing of maglev train number 23.
死于23号♥车厢的爆♥炸♥中
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表