剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on caprica...
《卡布里卡》前情回顾
No Ben!
不要 本
A group known as Soldiers Of The One
一个名叫真神战士的组织
is responsible for the bombing.
声称对此次爆♥炸♥事件负责
We don't really know the people closest to us.
我们其实并不了解我们最亲的人
My daughter died in the bombing of train number 23
我的女儿 死于23号♥车厢的爆♥炸♥中
But I think she may have caused it.
我想她也许就是罪魁祸首
My daughter was a terrorist!
我的女儿是名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm just trying to find out who I am.
我只是想弄明白我是谁
I'm Zoe
我是佐伊
And the avatar and the robot.
又是个虚拟人像 还是个机器人
Like some kind of what-you-call-it three-parter.
就像个 怎么说来着 三不像
Trinity.
三位一体
That's what you are.
你是三位一体
I've been given a mission that will change my life.
我得到一个将改变我人生的任务
I have someone for you to find--
帮我找个人
Keon Gatwick.
基翁·盖特威克
I need to know I can count on you
我得知道你能帮我
To get me to Gemenon.
去双子星
I made a promise to Zoe before she died.
佐伊去世前我对她承诺过
I need to get something to Gemenon.
得给她拿些东西去双子星
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽量帮你的
Everything I've built is on the line.
我所缔造的这一切面临很大风险
People are so angry
人们很愤怒
they are throwing away their Graystone computers.
他们扔掉自己的格雷斯通电脑
Sarno's making public opinion
沙侬公开♥发♥表的观点
and everyone in the 12 worlds is watching.
十二殖民星的人都在看
Have Priyah book me on Sarno.
让普里亚明天帮我约沙侬
Blood for blood.
血债血偿
It's the Tauron way.
这是金牛星的规矩
Daniel Graystone lost his daughter right?
丹尼尔·格雷斯通失去了女儿 对吧
I lost my daughter and my wife.
我失去了女儿 还有我的妻子
Balance it out.
算一下账
What's going on?
怎么回事
Bomb in a holocafe three hours ago.
三小时前在全息吧发生了爆♥炸♥
Place was closed and empty.
当时还没营业 里面没有人
Okay so not out to kill.
也就是说目的不是杀人
Threat?
威胁
Or warning or nuisance
或者警告 或者滋事
Or personal beef with the owner.
或者是店主的私人纠纷
Or S.T.O.
或者是真神战士干的
What? You don't come back after ten years
怎么 不可能有人潜伏了十年后回来
Ust to blow up a train.
就炸一辆火车了事
No they want us scared.
不可能 他们想要震慑我们
Small bomb middle of the night.
小炸♥弹♥ 半夜爆♥炸♥
My money's on copycats.
我敢打赌我是对的
Yeah well if you got no S.T.O. Worries
如果你觉得不是真身战士
Maybe you don't want to hear
那你肯定不愿意相信
About what I picked up at the courthouse.
我在法♥院♥得到的消息
Don't be coy.
别害羞
I hate that. What you got?
放心大胆地说
Intercolonial court on Libron
天秤星上的跨殖民星法庭
Handed that down an hour ago--
一个小时前下发了这个
Last matter of the day Themis standard time.
西密斯标准时间 当天最后一件
A search warrant for a private school?
对私立学校的搜查许可证
How'd you get this?
你怎么搞到的
When Amanda Graystone held up that little infinity pendant
阿曼达·格雷斯通在纪念仪式上
At the memorial service
举起那个无限符的时候
She handed us grounds to search Zoe's property
相当于是交给了我们搜查佐伊物品的把柄
Which includes the contents of her locker at school
包括她放在学校里储物柜里的东西
And any other locker she might have used.
还有她可能用过的其他所有储物柜
So you're gonna call in the press make a thing of it?
你打算通知媒体 搞出点动静来
I might.
有可能
Keep it tasteful.
好好利用这个机会
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Am I uh too sweaty for you?
我会不会身上太多汗了
Ah is that your phone?
你的电♥话♥吗
Clarice Willow.
克拉丽斯·维罗
Get off me.
下去
Get off me right now.
马上给我下去
Clarice what's going on?
克拉丽斯 怎么了
Oh I'm so sorry. It's my fault entirely.
真抱歉 完全是我的错
Global Defense Department!
全球防御部门
Listen carefully everybody!
大家仔细听着
I need you to step away from the lockers right now!
现在马上离开储物柜
Everyone now! Step away!
所有人 离开
Clear the hallway.
清理门厅
Let's go. Ladies.
走吧 女士们
That's it. Move. Move out.
就这样 走 离开
Come on folks.
赶快 各位
That's it.
就这样
Toss everything.
拿出所有东西
That's it. Toss them all.
就这样 全部拿出来
Keon.
基昂
Keon we need to talk.
基昂 我得跟你谈谈
I'll walk away. You follow in a few.
我先走 你跟着我来
Next one. This is clear.
下一个 这个检查了
This is a script.
这是个稿子
It's a list of talking points.
这是一些谈话要点
"I loved my daughter very much..."
我很爱我的女儿
We only have a couple hours.
我们只有几个小时
"But I knew she was troubled.
但我知道她有麻烦了
"There were disturbing signs
有一些不祥的征兆
Well before I developed the holoband technology."
在我开♥发♥出全息眼镜技术之前就有了
All it needs are stage directions.
它需要的是舞台指导
Should I point to my heart? Daniel please.
我应该说真话吗 丹尼尔拜托了
Look we're not telling you how to say it.
我们不是在教你怎么说
Use your own phrasing just what to say.
你可以用你自己的语言来表达
Well I don't want to say she was troubled.
我不想说她是个问题少年
It's important. Why?
这很重要 为什么
If she had a preexisting problem
如果她之前就出现了问题
It takes the onus off the holoband.
这就减轻了全息眼镜的责任
Well then I'll--I'll find a different way of saying it.
那我就重新组织一下语言
She's uh not happy I'm going on Sarno.
她不高兴我去沙侬
Exactly how not happy?
怎么个不开心法
Not happy enough to make another announcement?
没再宣布♥什♥么 所以不开心
No. If she contradicts you
不是 如果她顶撞你
She'll be fine.
那就没问题了
You should probably play it a little guilty.
你应该表现的内疚点
You missed the warning signs.
你没注意到警告的讯号♥
You'll always blame yourself a little bit because of that.
遇到这种情况总会有些自责的
People want contrition.
人都喜欢看忏悔
Just make it clear it's not guilt
不过要说清楚制♥造♥一个危险的产品
For making a dangerous product.
并不是罪
What happened in Zoe...
在佐伊身上发生的事
No it had nothing to do with the holoband.
不 跟全息眼镜一点关系都没有
Well that's just true.
这是真的
That was great. Do that.
很好 就这么做
I'm a star.
我真是个明星
Can you say it all from the beginning again?
你能从头再说一次吗
Yeah?
喂
Why isn't it done?
为什么还没结束
Because so-fis-tace they're both in the house
因为 他们都在房♥子里
and there's two other people in there.
还有另外两个人呢
How big a bloodbath do you want?
你想要多血腥
Right no. Gods uh no bloodbath.
对 天哪 不要血腥
It's...
真是
You still want to do this right?
你还想这么做 是吧
Yes.
是
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表