剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
You play the game I get you home.
你来玩一把 我送你回家
She's not bleeding.
她不流血了
I've never seen anyone heal before.
从来没见过有人可以自愈
Not in v-world.
反正在虚拟世界里没见过
Clean her up. Get her some new clothes.
带她去换衣服 收拾干净
You're going now.
现在就去
Yes hi this is Joseph Adama.
你好 我是约瑟夫·阿达玛
This is principal Andrews
我是校长安德鲁斯
calling to check on Willie.
我想问问威利怎么样了
What?
什么
Well he's been out sick.
他请了病假
No no no. He's been at school.
他没请病假 已经去学校了
Well he's missed several days in a row now.
他已经几天都没来学校了
You've got to be... How long?
你们可能... 多长时间了
Since the middle of last week.
从上星期三开始
Oh my gods. I get that.
哦 老天 我明白了
That's simple it's so--
这很简单 这非常
Put the tray down take the apron off and come with me.
盘子放下 围裙摘了 跟我回家
Why don't we go out back Joseph?
我们出去说吧 约瑟夫
It's quieter there. We could talk.
那里比较安静 我们可以谈谈
Oh we've got nothing to talk about!
我们没什么好谈的
You frakking bee-known blahx!
你这个叽叽喳喳的鸟人
That's nice.
说的好
A little Tauron comes in useful once in a while doesn't it?
一个小金牛星人居然变得有用了 不是吗
Let's go.
我们走
Here's a little Tauron saying for you brother.
有个小金牛星人要我带个话给你 兄弟
You lose something in the desert
你弄丢在沙漠中的
Someone else finds it it belongs to them
谁找到 就是谁的
Permanent
永远
I did not lose my son.
我没有弄丢我儿子
Oh really?
哦 真的吗
Then what are you doing here?
那你来这做什么
Where are you taking me?
带我去哪
This tunnel leads us to a different section of v-world.
这条道通向虚拟世界的另一个地方
It's a first player game.
这是个胜出者游戏
Once we're there we'll take out a big player.
一旦我们来了 就要先驱逐头号♥玩家
Clean out his in-game bank account
把他的游戏帐户转空
Like a...Like a heist.
就是 全盘抢占
None of us can come close to pulling this off
但现在没人能近他的身
Cause this guy's got security.
这家伙戒备森严
That's not going to be a problem for you okay?
但对你来说是小菜一碟 知道吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You'll see.
你马上就明白了
Now get ready here we go.
准备好 出发了
I'm outside.
我出来了
Wait is this Caprica?
等等 这不是卡布里卡吗
It's a virtual Caprica.
是虚拟的卡布里卡
A digital recreation but it's lawless.
数码娱乐的 产物 在这可以无法无天
Anything goes.
随心所欲
Get down!
趴下
What is this place?
这到底是在哪里
Welcome to new Cap city.
欢迎来到新卡城
So this whole city is like a game?
难道这里是个游戏世界
Yeah.
没错
It's kind of like a different version of Caprica city.
有点像卡布里卡城的另一个版本
They update it so it matches.
他们做了更新以便与现实世界相匹配
Even the place where the maglev train blew up is here.
甚至连列车爆♥炸♥的地点都做的一模一样
A maglev train blew up?
列车爆♥炸♥
How long have you been sleeping?
你到底睡了多久
I don't know.
不知道
Okay what's the object of the game?
好吧 这个游戏的目标是什么
It's a mystery.
这一直是个谜
It's almost like figuring out the object of the game
可以理解成为了找出这个游戏的目标
is the object of the game.
就是这个游戏的目标
But we think it's about getting things
但我们认为是获得某样物品
that convert into points
再换成特定道具
Like money or weapons.
像是金钱 或者武器什么的
So no one's ever finished it?
所以说还没人完成过这个游戏
Or won it?
或者说胜出过
Not yet.
目前还没
There's this...Thing.
还有条规则
When you die in the game you're out
当你在游戏里死了 就彻底出局
And you can't ever come back.
而且再也不能回到这里了
But with you I might actually have a shot.
但是你 也许能够破这个例
Okay so our target is Chiron.
我们的目标是凯隆
He's a fat cat.
他是个死胖子
Likes to hang in this club on the lower east side.
喜欢泡在东部的俱乐部里
Back booth. Don't look just glance.
看包间 别盯着看 用余光
It's Chiron. The horse.
他就是凯隆 最大的赢家
Best gamer in the city.
这游戏里的佼佼者
You're going to pull security away
你引开他的保镖
And I'll grab his avatar okay?
然后我搞定他的虚拟人
If he's the competition why don't you just kill him?
如果他是对手 为什么不直接杀了他
His avatar is more useful to us.
我们要用他的虚拟人
It gets us into his vault
帮我们进入他的金库
then we have his money.
然后就能拥有他的财产了
His virtual money.
他的虚拟财产
Well that's how you win the game.
这样你就能在游戏中胜出了
You think.
这只是你的想法
That's right.
没错
Deal is you help us win the game
约定是 你帮助我们赢得比赛
And Vesta gets you home.
然后维斯塔就送你回家
Look it's not real okay?
这都是虚拟的
It is to me.
但对我来说是真的
You're gonna pull security away
你去引开保镖
And I'm gonna grab his avatar.
然后我搞定他的虚拟人
Chiron.
凯隆
You forgot to call me.
你怎么忘了给我打电♥话♥
I can forgive you if you play it right.
如果你重回我怀抱 我可以原谅你
I'm sorry dear. I have no idea who you are.
抱歉 亲爱的 我不认识你
Now get the hell out of here.
麻烦你滚出去吧
No you have to remember. I mean come on.
你肯定记得的 再想想
It was so sweet.
当时你对我多好
You said that I could have anything that I wanted.
你说我可以要风得风的
Don't you remember what I said?
忘了我怎么回答的了吗
I said that... I said...
我说... 我说...
She didn't get sent back.
她没被送回去
What's going on?
怎么回事
She should have de-rezzed already.
她应该被迫下线才对
What?
什么东西
Come on come on.
撑住 撑住
It's okay all right? We're gonna be okay.
没事了 我们安全了
You did good. You did great. You did great.
你做的很好 好极了
That just blows my mind.
这太神奇了
Well was it worth it? Did you get what you needed?
那么 是否物有所值 你拿到了吗
Yeah we totally did.
恩 我们成功了
Look just watch me now don't... don't be scared.
看着我 不要害怕
You see? It's still just me.
看见了吗 我还是我
Anything that's pure code can be manipulated.
有了这段代码就能所心所欲的
Now we can get into his bank vault
出入他的金库了
Lift his virtual cash
用他的资产
And convert it into points in the game.
换成对游戏有用的道具
So we pull that off and Vesta helps you.
我们成功后 维斯塔就帮你回家
Look...
听着
I know this must seem really random to you.
我知道这对你来说有点唐突
But this game it really does mean something to me.
但这游戏 对我来说意义深重
It actually allows me to be... Something.
它可以让我觉得...自己是个大人物
Maybe if you weren't in here playing this game
或许你不用玩这个游戏
You could be something out there too.
在现实里也可以功成名就
You look goofy. You're gonna embarrass me.
你看起来好滑稽啊 别给我丢脸了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表