剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
You disapprove of apotheosis.
你不同意尊神的想法吗
Artificial heaven.
伪造的天堂
I trust...
我相信
the hand of God to actually play a role in our lives.
神之手真的在帮助我们
It's best... to let these things play out
最好 能如神所愿
as he sees fit.
让万事万物自然发展
You like to be surprised.
你喜欢惊喜
Sometimes.
偶尔
So...
那么
What is it you require
你需要什么
to complete your little science project?
完成你的科学项目呢
I need authority to assert total control
我需要授权对卡布里卡上所有
over all S.T.O. cells on Caprica.
真神战士的控制权
Agreed.
同意
What else?
还需要什么
I'll prepare my list.
我回去列个清单
This is offered freely?
这是你自愿的吗
It is.
是的
Doctor?
博士
On second thought let's not melt it down just yet.
我又考虑了一下 还是先别把它熔化吧
Box it for deep storage...
装箱深埋保存
Quietly.
别让人知道
Maybe someday Dr. Graystone will be back for it.
也许有一天格雷斯通博士会回来找它
Are you one of the deadwalkers?
你是不死者吗
Looks like you're in the wrong part of New Cap City.
貌似新卡城这片你不该来
I say...
我说
you can't be killed.
我们杀不死你
I hear you can't die.
我听说你们死不了
But you can bleed
但你会受伤流血
And you can hurt...
你会感到非常
a lot.
痛苦
You can't pull the trigger.
你无法扣动扳机
Can't even raise your hand to take your holoband off.
甚至无法举手让你同伙快跑
You can't run.
你跑不了
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
What should I do to you?
我应该对你做什么
I've seen this symbol around the city.
我在这城市到处见到这个符号♥
It belongs to the other deadwalker.
它属于另一个不死者
You know I've been looking for her.
我一直在找她
Any ideas where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
Okay then go.
好吧 快滚
Oh thank you.
谢谢
Hi sweetheart.
嗨 宝贝儿
I miss you.
我好想你
I just...
我
I really...
我真的
I miss you.
好想你
Excuse me Daniel.
打搅一下 丹尼尔
Cyrus Xander is at the front gate.
赛若斯·亚历山大在前门
I just... I wish...
我 我希望
I wish that we could talk about this.
我希望我们可以谈谈
Can we talk about this? Will you call me...
我们谈谈好吗 给我回电♥话♥
please?
好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Please select "Leave a message" or "Redial" Now.
下面请选择"留言"或者"重播"
Hey it's me.
嘿 是我
I just can't... I can't talk right now.
我只是 现在不想谈
I just...
我
I need some time.
我需要一些时间
Just...
只是
Well it's good to be home.
回家真好
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表