剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Faith Olaf.
信仰 奥拉夫
Come on.
来吧
No no! Aah!
不 不 啊
Just take it!
拿去吧
Gods please stop!
神啊 求求你住手
H! Aah! No please stay out!
啊 不 求求你 住手吧
Still you wonder what they would think
我很想知道如果他们发现
if they knew you'd stolen my chip
你不仅偷了我的芯片
and killed two of my men.
还杀了我的两个手下会怎么想
Killed two of my men.
杀了我两个手下
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah just a nightmare.
恩 只是做了个噩梦
About Zoe?
关于佐伊的吗
No.
不是
Let's go to sleep. Okay.
睡觉吧 好的
Hello?
有人吗
Joseph?
约瑟夫
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
Sorry I overslept.
抱歉 我睡过头了
Grab yourself some coffee.
自己弄咖啡吧
I found the guy.
我找到那家伙了
I hope that's who you were looking for.
希望是你要找的那个人
Great. And I hope it's worth it.
太好了 希望值得那么做
It is.
绝对值得
It's uh...
就是他
You okay?
你没事吧
What?
什么
Oh that's...
没什么
I got some Tauron on me.
我身上刻了些金牛星的标志
Oh! A tattoo.
纹身啊
Can I...?
我能
I mean is it okay if I...?
看看可以吗
Sure.
没问题
That's good work.
很不错嘛
Yeah listen uh... I gotta go.
是这样 我得走了
I gotta go. If I'm even a minute late
我得走了 要是我晚到一分钟
I have this assistant who yells at me.
我的助手又要大喊大叫了
She's a horrible woman. Terrible.
她是个可怕的女人 太糟糕了
Let me uh... Let me get my coat and stuff.
让我取下外套和文件
I'll be right back down.
马上就下来
I take it this means that you have considered my offer.
对于我的提议 我想你应该考虑好了
I have indeed and I consider it unacceptable.
确实考虑过了 不过不接受
I'm keeping the Bucs.
我不会把海盗队卖♥♥了
I'm sure given what's happened between us
我确信 如果你考虑到
You're willing to discuss it.
我们之间发生的事情 你会同意的
We just did. I'm not selling.
确实 但是我还是不会卖♥♥的
Veiled threat duly noted though.
不过我领会到你含蓄的威胁了
You know if you keep going around
如果你还要继续
making empty threats
做这些空洞的威胁
You're going to seem rather toothless.
你会发现一切都是徒劳
Toothless?
徒劳
That's not to say that I haven't been enjoying
这不意味着我不懂如何享受
the little show you've been putting...
你在节目里所做的秀
Painting yourself Caprican
描绘自己的卡布里卡蓝图
To try to take the military contract away from me.
试图从我手中夺走军事合同
Ah I'm after the military contract.
军事合同迟早是我的
Very clever smoothing a new flag
你很常聪明 潜移默化
Cheering our home team.
为我们的球队欢呼
I think your best bet though
我想你最好的选择
Might be to... To simply marry a Caprican woman
也许是 如果你够胆的话
If you dare.
找个卡布里卡女人结婚吧
It's a really good theory
不错的想法
And you're in the ballpark.
而且合情合理
Uh I would.
也许会吧
I would love to take that contract from you
我也很乐意从你那夺走合同
'cause after all you would deserve that
毕竟 你罪有应得
But you seem to think that the C-Bucs
但貌似你认为海盗队
are a means to an end for me and...
对我来说 意味着最终目标
They're not.
那你就大错特错了
They're crucial.
他们只是至关重要
Crucial in what way?
从何说起
You love pyramid.
你喜欢防守位置
As a boy you played pyramid.
小时候你就踢这个位置
It was everything to be a C-Buc.
成为卡布里卡海盗队的一员是你的梦想
I wasn't very good I'm afraid.
我想我不擅长这个
Well geeks never are.
科技怪胎永远不可能擅长
But you did the next best thing.
但接下来 你做了件了不起的事
You bought the whole franchise
你买♥♥下了整个球队经营权
And now you get to be the puppet master
成为了这只职业球队的
with a professional ball club
实际控制人了
and your entertain ten-year-old runs around the joy of it
然后带着那份童真 乐在其中啊
The joy of it.
童年的乐趣
That's true.
说得不错
I do love it.
我确实很喜欢
It's your dream.
这是你的梦想
My dream is to tear up your dream.
而我的梦想就是摧毁你的梦想
You stole from me.
是你从我这偷走的
Well...
算了
I forgive that. That's good business.
但我原谅你这么做
But the two deaths that you are responsible for...
但是你杀的那两个人
Those men were like brothers to me.
我和他们亲如兄弟
I am no noss to their children.
我没有脸面见他们的孩子
See these?
看看这个
These reprent the children in my life...
这些代表了我生命中的孩子们
My children...
我的孩子
My children
我的孩子
My sister's
我的姐♥妹♥们♥
My Godschildren.
我的教子
These two are orphans.
他们俩是孤儿
I am Tauron...
我是个金牛星人
Blood for blood.
血债血偿
I did not kill those men.
我没有杀他们
I had nothing to do with it.
我和这事无关
You need time and money
要想将我的芯片投入实际应用
to try and get my chip to work so...
你得花些时间和金钱
Frak the 300 mil.
去他妈的三亿
I'll give you 500. I'll take the team.
我给你五亿 球队归我
I don't know if I'll ruin them
我不知道我会毁了他们
or win a championship but...
还是赢得冠军 但是
Whatever cuts you deeper.
不管怎样 你都会心痛不已
Then...
到那时
I will find the next thing you love.
我会找到你的下一个至爱
Eventually I will destroy your company
最终 我会毁了你的公♥司♥
But before that you have so my precious things.
在此之前 你还是拥有很多宝贵的东西
Until the debt is paid.
直到血债还清
Thank you for the drink.
谢谢你的饮料
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表