剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
From your daughter's computer sheet.
这是从您女儿电脑上传来的信息
The message was transmitted just before the explosion,
这条信息正巧在爆♥炸♥前一刻传来
But never had a chance to uplink to the server.
但却没有机会上传到服务器
It took a fair amount of digital forensics to reconstruct it.
数据专家花了大量时间复原这条信息
It sounds like a last message to me,
我觉得这像是最后一条信息
Like someone who knows
像是有人知道
The end is near and wants to make amends.
将要发生的事然后试图挽回
Get out.
出去
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
If you think of anything, please don't hesitate to call me.
如果您想到了什么 请随时和我联♥系♥
Welcome, Lacy Rand.
欢迎光临 蕾西·兰德
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Your security authorization is still valid.
你的通行权限还没过期
Please enter. Thanks.
请进来吧 谢谢
I'm just going to go to Zoe's room.
我只想去佐伊的房♥间里看看
As you wish.
请便吧
Looking for this?
找这个吗
You'll pardon the way I look,
原谅我的行为
But I've been up all night
但我彻夜未眠
Trying to crack one of the better security codes
就为找出一个方法破解这个
I've ever run up against.
我从未见过的安全密♥码♥
I've been to the V-Club.
我去了V俱乐部
I've seen her.
我见到她了
I saw her go into a room with
我看见她走进
an infinity symbol on the door.
一个充满了符号♥的房♥间里
Now, I don't have any idea
但是 我对此
what this means or how it's even possible,
完全没有头绪 更不相信它竟然存在
But I have the feeling that you do.
但我觉得你应该知道
I'm sorry, Dr. Graystone...
抱歉 格雷斯通博士
I want to see her, Lacy.
我要见她 蕾西
Whatever she is, I need to know.
无论她是什么 我想要知道
I need to know.
我必须知道
I'm glad you came to see me, Joseph.
很高兴你能来见我 约瑟夫
We grieve for your terrible loss.
我们对发生的一切深表遗憾
Thank you for saying so, Guatrau.
谢谢你能这么说 瓜特劳
There's a delicate matter I need your help on.
我有件棘手的事需要你的帮助
If I can, you know I will.
我会尽我所能
There is a man, an important man,
有个很重要的人
Who has conveniently forgotten
他忘记了
How he got to be so important.
自己本该是个很重要的人物
Regrettably, he is embarking on an enterprise
遗憾的是 他居然开始着手办公♥司♥
That will cause a great deal of distress,
这会造成巨大的灾难
Not only to my personal interest,
不仅是我个人的利益受损
But to many of my colleagues.
还有许多我的同伴也会被牵连
This I cannot sanction.
但我不能对他进行制裁
So action must be taken.
所以要采取些其他措施
You want me to threaten him?
你想要我恐吓他吗
I'd like this matter to be resolved in a civilized manner,
我不想通过暴♥力♥来解决这件事
And I can think of no
并且我找不到
Other Tauron as civilized as you, Tse'Jospeh.
比你还有礼貌的金牛星人了 蔡'约瑟夫
And who is this I'm to negotiate with?
那么谁是那个需要被劝说人
Caprica's Minister of Defense, Val Chambers.
卡布里卡的国防部长 瓦尔·钱伯斯
And if this negotiation does not go well?
如果他不听劝呢
It's best not to speak of such things.
最好不要发生那样的事
May I have some time to think about this?
能给我点时间考虑下吗
Of course. But not too much time.
当然了 但别考虑的太久了
What goes on here? Pretty much anything.
这里怎么了 这里什么都有
No limits. That's the motto.
这里的口号♥是无限制
Down there is the kill zone. Get a gun,
走到底是杀人区 拿一把枪
Get five guns, walk in and start shooting.
拿五把枪 走进去然后射杀
Back that way are the group sex and drug dens.
那条道后面是做♥爱♥和吸毒的地方
Keep going past that and you'll find the really gross stuff.
继续向前走你会发现真正骇人的东西
This is a fight room.
这里是打架的地方
You can frakking beat anyone you want.
在这你可以狠狠的揍别人
Kill her!
杀了她
So what's this? Human sacrifice.
这又是什么 活人献祭
What? Virgins.
什么 处♥女♥
They offer them to Hecate, Goddess of the Underworld.
他们把处♥女♥献给赫卡特 司夜和冥界的女神
When I created the Holoband,
当我创造全息眼镜时
This isn't exactly what I had in mind.
我的脑子里根本没想这些东西
Yeah, right.
是的 没错
The porn sites were the first ones
色♥情♥网♥站♥率先获得
To license that technology.
使用该技术的证书
Everyone knows that. But that's different.
这个人尽皆知 那不一样
That's for adults.
那时为成年人设置的
Zoe always said you can rationalize anything.
佐伊总是说你能将任何事都合理化
So what? You and Zoe came here for sex?
那又怎样 你和佐伊来就为体验性♥爱♥
At first.
这是初衷
We used the group sex rooms like everyone else,
我们和其他人一样在性♥爱♥区里做♥爱♥
But then after Ben showed us the way, showed us the way,
但当本为我们指了条路 就是这里
we saw this place for what it was. Trash.
我们看到了这里的本来面目 垃圾
The way?
哪条路
There is good and there is evil in this world.
世上总有善恶
There is a right and there is a wrong,
人性总有弱点
But only through the one true God
但掌握这真理的神明
Can we know the difference.
能帮助我们明辨黑白
And Zoe knew. Because Zoe knew God,
佐伊了解这点 因为佐伊了解神明
And God touched her heart,
神明触动了她的心神
And gave her the ability to create
并且赋予她创造的能力
Life itself.
创造生命本身
Why did you bring him here?
你为什么把他带来这里
He needs you, Zo.
他需要你 阿佐
Hi, Daddy.
你好 老爸
I thought that was you at the club yesterday.
我以为昨天在俱乐部里那个是你
Thought I got away before you saw me.
我以为我在你看见之前就跑掉了
Guess I wouldn't make a very good spy.
看来我不是当间谍的料
You're an avatar, a virtual representation of Zoe.
你只是化身 是佐伊的虚拟人像罢了
Nothing more.
仅此而已
I'm a little more than that.
我可不是仅此而已
A lot more, actually.
区别大了
I'm sort of her.
我是她的一部分
Crazy as that sounds,
尽管听来荒谬
I am her.
但我就是她
I'm Zoe Graystone.
我是佐伊·格雷斯通
Zoe is dead.
佐伊死了
I know,
我知道
And I'm so sorry about that,
我为此非常难过
More than you can know.
你绝对想不到
She was like... like my twin sister.
她就像 是我的姐妹
No, that's not right, either. She was more than that.
这么说也不对 她对我不止于此
We were like echoes of one another.
我们像是彼此的回音
It's hard to describe.
这份感觉无法言喻
So, what is this, really?
这到底是怎么回事
Did Zoe hack some kind of
佐伊是不是破解了
Rudimentary emulation software or something?
某种基础仿真程序吗
She said it was a combination of hacks and some...
她说是破解和那什么的组合
Okay, that's enough. What was the purpose of this thing?
够了 她造这东西出来干什么
I'm not a thing.
我不是一样东西
I'm not going to argue with a digital image.
我不想和一个数字图像争论
The human brain contains roughly 100 terabytes of information.
人脑能存储近一百兆兆位的信息
Not much, when you get right down to it.
真要用起来 也不算多
The question isn't how to store it. It's how to access it.
关键不在于如何存储 而是提取
You can't download a personality.
人格是无法下载的
There's no way to translate the data.
根本无法转换数据
But the information being held in our heads
但我们脑中存储的信息
Is available in other databases.
可以从其他数据库提取
People leave more than footprints as they travel through life.
人生的轨迹 远不止足迹这么简单
Medical scans, DNA profiles, psych evaluations,
医疗扫描 基因组态 心理评估
School records, e-mails, recording video/audio,
校园活动记录 电子邮件 摄像录音
CAT scans, genetic typing,
造影扫描图 遗传分型
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表