剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表
Caprica S01E05
卡布里卡第一季第五集
Previously on Caprica.
《卡布里卡》前情提要
I travel through this robert body
我♥操♥控这具机体来活动
and I don't want my father to know in this.
但不想让我的父亲知道这些
It's our job-- create life
这是我们的工作 创造生命
And then one day we--
然后有一天我们
I'm learning so much hanging out
与我的叔叔和他的伙计们呆在一起
With my uncle and his pals.
我学到了很多
What are you doing here? I was helping.
你在这儿做什么 我在帮忙
No you always go to school first thing all right?
不行 你必须得先去学校
You wait for them to take attendance then you skip.
等他们点完名再溜出来
You stick around here till 3: 00 and then I take you home.
你在这儿晃到3点然后我再带你回去
I've decided to accept responsibility
我已经决定为公♥司♥的社会影响
For my company's impact on society.
负起责任
Daniel Graystone.
丹尼尔·格雷斯通
My company will make no more profit
我公♥司♥将不会在
On the holobands or v-world licensing.
全息眼镜和虚拟世界许可证上盈利
That's 60% of our net.
占了我们营业额的60%
Hold me to it Caprica.
继续支持我吧 卡布里卡人♥民♥
I woke up in the virtual world
我在虚拟世界醒来
without knowing how I got here.
都不知道我是怎么来到这儿的
I need to find someone who can show me the way home.
我要找到一个能带我回家的人
If this is a dream I think it's too long.
如果这是一场梦 那我觉得它太长了
I don't think this is a dream.
我不认为这是一场梦
This is the door all right?
这是出口
Come on you'll be free.
来吧 去找回你的自♥由♥
Tamara's avatar was my last hope of getting her back.
塔玛拉的虚拟人是我将她带回的最后希望
Remember it's going to seem real
记住 一切看起来都似乎很真实
But it's all virtual.
然而这一切都是虚幻的
Tamara!
塔玛拉
Tamara is really gone?
塔玛拉真的离我们远去了
I'm sorry but we can't save them.
我非常抱歉 我们不能救他们
Morning. Anybody home?
早啊 家里有人吗
Hey what are you doing here? It's a school day.
你在这儿干什么 今天该上学了
Joseph get up. Joseph!
约瑟夫 起来 约瑟夫
Joseph I said get up.
约瑟夫 我让你起来
Come on up!
快点起来
Hey. Where you going?
你们去哪儿
Taking Willie to school.
送威利去上学
I'll take him. It's all right he's late.
我来送他 我送吧 他快迟到了
No
不用
Just hang on a second. I'll get changed.
就等一会 我换下衣服
Dad it's okay.
爸爸 没事的
I kinda want uncle Sam to take me.
我希望山姆叔叔送我
Go wait.
出去等我会儿
You going to work today?
你今天要去工作吗
You going to work today?
你今天要不要去工作
Yeah it's been a rough couple of weeks.
是的 这几周过的是很辛苦
It's not as bad as it looks.
不过也那么糟糕
No?
不糟糕吗
'cause it looks pret frakked up.
那现在过的好吗
Well then why don't you mind your own business?
少管别人的事
This isn't business. This is family!
这不是别人的事 这是自己家的事
You're a tauron Joseph. You remember that?
约瑟夫 你是金牛星人 你还记得吗
No. No I'm a Caprican.
不 我是卡布里卡人
Isn't that what you always tell me?
你不是一直这么告诉我的吗
You call yourself whatever you want
随便你说自己是哪儿人
But first you be a father.
但是首先 你是个父亲
And when you can manage that
当你能做好一个父亲的时候
Maybe I'll introduce you to your son.
我再把儿子交给你吧
No I--
别这样 我
Wake up brother.
醒醒吧 兄弟
Come on.
我们走
Um...Excuse me.
对不起让一让
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 抱歉
Hey what the frak?
喂 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Hey... I'm sorry.
喂 对不起
Watch it.
看着点
I'm looking for someone named Vesta.
我来找一个名叫维斯塔的人
I know she's here.
我知道她在这儿
Is there a problem here?
出什么事了
I need to talk to Vesta.
我要跟维斯塔谈谈
Look I am stuck here and I can't get out.
听着 我被困在这出不去了
I heard she can help me get home.
我听说她能帮我回家
Please just let me talk to her.
就求你让我跟她谈谈吧
If she can't help me I will leave.
如果她帮不到我 马上就走
Okay we'll let you talk to her.
好吧 你可以跟她谈
But we get to watch.
但我们会看着你的
Here we go. Here we go.
来吧 开始
1 000. Put your bets down.
一千 开始下注
Let's go. Okay.
开始吧
1 000. Is this all you're gonna bet?
你就押一千吗
Okay.
好的
Okay let's play.
好的 开始了
Let's play. Yeah?
开始了 什么事
We got a taker.
又来了一个参赌的
Bad dress.
衣衫褴褛
Claims she's stuck. Okay.
说她被困了 好的
1 500 to you.
一千五 押是你
Grip...Pull...
抓抢 拿出来
Fire.
开枪
What just happened? Where did he go?
刚才怎么了 他到哪去了
He de-rezzed. He's gone.
他被迫下线 送走了
Gone where? Wherever.
送到哪 哪都可能
Home.
也许回家了
Home...
家...
I want to play.
我要加入
You're the girl who can't get out.
你就是那个被困的女孩
People have been talking about you.
大家都在谈论你
Look I need to get outside.
听着 我要离开这儿
I need to go home.
我要回家
Can you please help me?
求你帮帮我好吗
Take off your band baby.
把你的全息眼睛摘掉不就行了
I can't!
我摘不掉
She's not de-rezzing.
她没有下线
What's up with her?
她怎么了
Vesta. Vesta
维斯塔 维斯塔
she didn't de-rezz.
她没有下线
Hmm what do we have here?
让我看看这到底是怎么回事
She got shot but she's not de-rezzing.
她中弹了 但是没有被迫下线
Shh it's gonna be all right.
放松 会没事的
You and I are gonna help each other.
我们可以互利互助
The pain should zap you out of the program
伤害应该让你从程序中退出
And you have to re-launch your avatar but you...
然后重新登陆虚拟人 但你...
Can't. Don't have to.
我出不去 也不需要
She's a sleeper.
真实的她是睡着的
It's supposed to be a myth.
而她应该是个虚拟的人
Someone who fell asleep with their holoband on
带着全息眼镜睡着了
And can't wake up.
还没有醒来
Somebody would have woken me up by now.
现在应该有人把那个真实的我叫醒了
Well maybe you're unconscious in a coma.
或许真实的你失去了知觉 在昏迷中
And there must be something wrong with your band
你的全息眼睛应该出了什么问题
Because it should have timed out.
因为现在已经超时连接了
But we can hack it.
但是我们可以处理它
Do a manual disconnect.
人工断开连接
There's some kind of price isn't there?
这一定有什么交换条件 是不是
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
Play a little game. That's all.
随便玩一把就好
A game?
玩一把
Yeah. Help me settle an old score.
是的 帮我刷新一个记录
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加前传:卡布里卡(2009) | 导航列表