See you.
没事的
It's OK.
你裤裆里现在是什么东西
So, what's up there, then?
-真为你骄傲
-你很迷人 麦克欣
-你♥他♥妈♥像个怪胎
你把鸡♥巴♥砍了吗
你真勇敢
都安静
Settle down!
早上好 麦克欣
Morning, Maxine.
麦克欣
Maxine!
好了 我们继续
Right! Let's move on.
我们继续
Let's just... get on.
它代表优雅 快乐和温柔
It stands for grace, happiness, and gentleness.
看啊 一个变性人和一只竹节虫
Look, a tranny and a stick insect!
我觉得你需要一朵
I think you need one of these.
莫莉 坐下
Molly, sit down.
你 出去
You, leave the room!
麦克欣
Maxine...
你说过继续上课的
You said let's just get on.
好吧 很好
Right. Good.
今天我们从上周没讲完的地方继续讲
So, today we are gonna pick up from where we left off last week.
你也穿女生的内♥裤♥吗 戴胸罩吗
Do you wear knickers as well, or a bra?
看 莉莉 是你弟弟
Look, Lily, it's your brother.
-你去哪个厕所 - 你是坐着撒尿吗
- What toilet do you go to? - Do you have a wee sitting down?
走开 别烦她
Come on, leave her alone.
我姐姐
My big sister.
我是莫莉
Molly.
你好 莫莉
Hi, Molly.
-你休学过一段时间吗 -是的
- Have you been off school a while? - Yeah.
抱歉 你要带她去哪儿
Sorry, where are you taking her?
去听点音乐
Going to listen to some music.
好吧
Ok.
给我看看你的
Show me yours.
你怎么知道我有伤疤
How do you know I've got any?
你肯定有
You must do.
你为什么这样做
Why'd you do it?
我喜欢它给我的感觉
I like the way it made me feel.
它把我释放了出来
It released me.
从哪儿释放
From what?
我想让一切完美无瑕
I want to make everything perfect.
我想让一切变得不一样
I wanted to make everything different.
你的身体吗
Your body?
没事的
It's OK.
我的身体也是
Mine, too.
可你没变性
You're not trans, though.
我是个肥猪
I'm a fat pig.
什么 你绝对不肥
What? Of course you're not.
有时我的校服太紧 我穿不了
Sometimes my uniform is so tight, I can't wear it.
我衣柜里的其它衣服也都穿不了
Same goes for all the other clothes in my wardrobe.
我穿上就好像要爆♥炸♥了
It's like I'm gonna burst.
你病了吗
Are you ill?
是的
Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
没有
No.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
尤其是我要成为你最好的朋友了
Especially as I'm gonna be your best friend, as well.
*犹记我们独处时*
*I remember us alone*
*等待闪电划过天际*
*Waiting for the light to go*
*你是否发觉那种渴望*
*Don't you feel that hunger*
*我有太多秘密想要展现*
*I've got so many secrets to show*
*当你出现在那舞台*
*When I saw you on that stage*
*你的眼神让我颤抖*
*I shiver with the look you gave*
*你听不到我颤抖的节奏吗*
*Can't you hear that rhythm*
*请告诉我 如何与你一起逃离*
*Can you show me how we can escape.*
*我缄默不言*
*I was biting my tongue*
*我想要躲藏*
*I was trying to hide.*
*我会忘记我的过往*
*I forget what I've done*
*我将被重新定义*
*I'll be redefined*
外婆你好
Hi, Nana!
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
你竟然还任由他这样
Still letting this go on?
不管他想要什么 你都满足他
Whatever he wants, he gets.
她不想这样 她无法控制自己的感受
She doesn't want it, she can't help how she feels.
他才12岁
He's 12.
他还小不懂事 你本该尽到为人母的职责
He's a child, and you're supposed to be his parent,
你却像个神灯精灵 满足他的一切愿望
but you're like a genie, granting whatever his wish is.
是啊 我想起来了 那正是我小时候得不到的
Yeah, I remember now - they didn't have that when I was a kid.
那叫让孩子快乐
It's called making your child happy.
宠他不会让他快乐
Spoiling him isn't gonna make happy.
只会让他不切实际
It's just gonna make him unrealistic.
我不是在宠她
I'm not spoiling her.
我这是爱她
I'm loving her.
围着他转不是爱他
Hovering over him isn't loving him!
我怎么围着孩子转了
What do you mean I'm hovering?
你接受学校那份工作的唯一原因是
The only reason you took that job in the school
那样你就能在他身边 照看他
was so you could be near him, watching him,
把他变成他想要的样子
turning him into what he's turned into.
别对我妈妈那么刻薄 她比你好多了
Don't be mean to my mum! She's way nicer than you are!
麦克欣 麦克欣
Maxine! Maxine!
快点惩罚他
Bloody punish him!
她已经被惩罚了 我们都被惩罚了
She's already being punished. We all are!
她要等候五个月 我们走
She's on a five-month waiting list. Let's go.
一切都不是他的错 对吗
Nothing's ever his fault, is it?
所以他才这样 我就是这个意思
That's why he's like that. That's what I'm talking about!
你不再是我的外孙了
You're no grandson of mine.
我知道我不是
I know I'm not.
我们已经等了五个月了
We've waited five months for this.
渡口医院
The Ferrybank clinic.
我们终于预约到了
We've got an appointment.
虽然用了很久 但这就是下一步要做的
They took their time, but it's the next step.
我很好奇他们的看法
I wonder what they'll think.
走吧
Come on.
跟我说说让你感到害怕的事
Tell me some things that scare you.
嗓音变得浑厚低沉
Getting a deep voice.
-为什么 -我知道 当我看着自己时
- Why? - I know... when I look at myself...
我不该发出那样的声音
it's not how I should sound.
还有什么
What else?
我的...
My...
你懂的
..you know...
我的阴♥茎♥
my-my penis.
正在变得...
It's becoming...
变得...更加错误
It's become... even more wrong.
但妈妈说我可以通过服药来解决这个
But Mum said there's something I can take.
就青春期阻滞剂而言 有些人可能会说
As far as puberty blockers are concerned, some people might say
那是完全可逆的 但也存在一些潜在的并发症
it's totally reversible, but there are potential complications.
有可能会造成躯干和腿部
Concerns about creating an unequal rate of growth,
不均衡的增长率
between the trunk and the legs.
畸形吗
Deformity?
倒也算不上
Well, not really.
请解释下什么叫"算不上"
Define "Not really."
麦克欣...她已经开始发育了 那让她生不如死
Maxine's... She's started puberty and it's killing her.
她试图自残躯体
She's tried to mutilate herself.
听着 我觉得把所有注意力都放在
Look, I don't think it's helpful to focus
肉体的干预上没有什么用
all our attention on physical intervention.
麦克欣
Maxine...
她的青春期发育必须被阻止 而非被谈论
..needs to have puberty stopped, not just talked about.
麦克欣 我们不仅仅是要发些药给你
Maxine, we're not here just to dole something out...
萨莉·詹姆森
让你离开 回去服药就行了
that you can just go away and take.
我们想理解你的感受
We want to understand how you felt,
以及你是何时开始有这种感觉的
and when you started feeling it.
我以为我可以阻止我的身体发生改变...
I thought I could stop my body from changing...
只要我割下那东西...