- Leukaemia, for fuck's sake! - All right.
不 绝对不行 你竟然把这和疾病相提并论
No, it's not all right - you compared her to an illness!
我懂的 我明白 我的意思不过是
I know, I get that, OK, I'm just saying that
我们还有其他很多选择 维姬 不仅仅是...
there's a range of things that we can do, Vicky, not just...
青春期阻滞剂 顺便说下
puberty blockers, which, by the way,
他们可不会像发糖一样随便发那种药
they're not gonna hand out like bloody sweets, aren't they?
那药可以阻止她的身体发育
They'll stop her body from changing
给我们更多的时间
and give us more time,
等我们确定无疑了再做决定
so we're absolutely sure.
她现在最不需要的就是喉结
The last thing she needs now is an Adam's apple,
-满身的体毛和粗沉的嗓音 -那又怎样
- and hair growing on her, and a voice like a wrestler! - So what?!
让他们来决定她需要什么 不该由你来决定
Let them decide what she needs, OK, not you!
她现在需要的是身体发育上的干预
What she needs is physical intervention now!
她已经自残过两次了
She's already hurt herself twice.
-我知道 -情况只会越来越糟
- I know. - That's only gonna get worse!
怎么会更糟 她的身体在接下来的三年中
How can it get worse? Maybe she'll have the body of a 12-year-old
都可能保持12岁时的样子
for the next three years.
但至少她不会讨厌自己的身体
But at least she won't hate it!
你真的在乎她的感受吗
Do you even care how she feels?
如果我不在乎 就不会去了 不是吗
If I didn't care, I wouldn't be there, would I?
你在动摇我们去那里的根本原因
You're undermining why we're there.
怎么了
What's wrong?
*我觉得至少我在努力做真实的自我*
*I think at last I'm down the path to being me*
*我知道那不会是容易的事*
*And I know it won't be easy*
*我已经害怕得颤抖*
*And I'm already shit scared*
*我觉得 我最好做好准备*
*And I'm thinking that I'd better be prepared.*
知道自己并不是唯一的一个 感觉不错吧
It's nice to know you're not alone, huh?
爸爸去哪儿了
Where's Dad?
要我准备些晚餐吗
Will I make us some dinner?
做些意面什么的
Some pasta or something?
我不用了 我不饿
I'm good, I'm not hungry.
-你留在这过夜吗 -我不能留
- Are you staying? - I can't.
我到底算什么 斯蒂芬
What's the point in me, Stephen?
什么
What?
我只是你用来惩罚维姬的工具吗
Am I just someone you use to punish Vicky?
不是
No.
不是
No.
我想要什么还有人在意吗
So what about what I want?
我都不知道我想要什么
I don't even know what I want.
该死的 斯蒂芬
For fuck's sake, Stephen.
至少之前你是为了麦克欣
At least it was about Maxine before,
但现在完全成了你和她之间的问题了
but this is just about you and her.
我早知道
I knew it.
我早知道
I knew it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今晚去我家吗
Come mine tonight?
不行 我得帮我妈 你一个人在家吗
Can't. Gotta help my mum out. Are you home alone?
是啊 他们都去利兹的诊所了
Yeah, they've all gone back to Leeds to the clinic.
做评估 家庭心理诊疗什么的
Assessment, family therapy, whatever.
如果是针对一整个家庭的 你为什么不去
Well, if it's family, why aren't you there?
-我不知道 -好啊 姑娘们
- I don't know. - All right, girls?
还好吗
You all right?
莉莉 你是异性恋吗
Hey, Lily, are you heterosexual?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
那跟你弟弟不一样咯
Not like your brother, then.
是我妹妹
My sister!
没错
Exactly.
迪恩 她是性别问题 不是取向问题
Look, in her case, Dean, it's gender, not sexuality.
好吧 总之 那让我非常困惑
Right, anyway, it confuses the fuck out of me.
我完全是为阿伦问的
I'm only asking because Aaron here,
他对于他的感觉可没有半点困惑
he's not confused about his feelings.
迪恩 闭嘴
Dean, shut up, man.
-那个 话说... -什么
- Yeah, you know, so, um... -What?
-他喜欢你那位变性的妹妹 -不 我没有
- He fancies your trans sister. - No, I don't.
我并不喜欢
I don't, um...
但我感兴趣的是你
Well, it's actually you that I'm, you know, interested in.
那倒是不一样
Makes a change.
求你们别...
Please don't...
别那么做
Please don't do that.
我们并不是完全拒绝
We never say no,
只是说现在不行
we only say not now.
我们想继续跟你们见面
We want to keep meeting you...
提供我们可以提供的其它帮助
to support you in the other ways we can,
以及家庭心理诊疗
and offer family therapy.
至于你 麦克欣 你可以加入LGBT群体
And for you, Maxine, to join an LGBT group.
我不行
I can't have it.
我们希望鼓励你去想一些更多样性的办法
We want to encourage you to think about more fluid ways
来真正接受你的性别
to embrace your gender,
不要局限在某个框框里
not this box or that box.
学会如何做真实的自己
To learn how to be you.
女性化的男孩 同性恋 或者既不是男孩也不是女孩
A feminine boy, or gay, or neither a boy or a girl.
你觉得她现在的困惑还不够多吗
And you don't think she's got enough confusion in her life?
我们考虑了多方面的因素
We have taken various things into consideration.
比如 斯蒂芬
Stephen, your stance, for instance,
你在麦克欣的性别认知一事上的态度
on Maxine's gender identification,
以及麦克欣 你自身的经历
and Maxine, your own experience...
我们觉得现在依然有很多...
and we feel that while there are still such...
不确定性
uncertainties,
现在就采取医疗干预是错误的
going forward now with medical intervention would just be wrong.
你们不信我吗
Don't you believe me?
我们希望采取谨慎的 缓慢的应对办法
We just think a watchful, waiting approach,
我们觉得目前的态势算不上危急
as we don't think things are urgent just yet.
-不 很危急了 -但更重要的是
- No, it is urgent. - But more than that...
我们认为你们是一个陷入问题中的家庭
we think you're a family in distress...
我们需要齐心协力 搞清楚什么才是最好的
and we all need to work together to figure out what's best.
对
Right.
什么叫"对" 但这是不对的 不是吗
What do you mean, "Right" - it's not right, though, is it?
你们坐在这里 保持友善和中立
You sit there all friendly and neutral,
但你其实就是在拒绝我们
but what you're actually saying is no.
拒绝可不是中立 不是吗
And saying no isn't neutral, is it?
我做错什么了
What did I do wrong?
你没有做错任何事 亲爱的
You didn't do anything wrong, darling, you've done nothing wrong.
麦克欣 在你等待期间 可能会发生别的事
There are other things that can happen, Maxine, while you wait.
她等不了了
She can't wait.
你们也不能拒绝给她治疗
And you can't deny her treatment!
维姬 事情没有那么简单
Vicky, it's not as open and shut as that.
那你们是什么意思
Then what are you saying?
她要怎么办 等到16岁吗 到时真就太迟了
What's she gonna do, wait until she's 16 when it is too late,
她要经历那么多痛苦和折磨
and she's gone through all that agony and hell,
最终依然被困在男性的躯体里
and then she ends up in a man's body?
等她下次自杀时 你们又要怎么办
And then what will you do, offer her more counselling
给她提供更多的心理咨♥询♥吗
when she tries to commit suicide again?
-冷静 维姬 -你们是打算这么做吗
- Calm down, Vicky. - Is that what you'll do?
-不 都是你的错 -怎么会是...
- No. It's your fault! - How's it...
你就是那个不确定性 她们之所以不支持
You're the uncertainty, because they won't support this,
都是因为你不支持她
because you won't support her.
所以这实际上就是你的错
So, this is actually your fault.
就是因为过去发生的事
It's exactly what's happened in the past,
你们基本上就是这意思 对吧
that's what you're basically saying, isn't it?
做得好 维姬 当着她们的面斥责我
That's right, Vicky, slag me off in front of them.
你恰恰在证明她们的决定是对的
You're proving their point for them.
不 你已经证明过了
No, you've already proven the point,
坐在那里摇摆不定 表示担心
by sitting there and wobbling and worrying.
至少我在这里 不是吗
Well, I'm here, aren't I? I'm here!
但她们是专家 她们才是真正了解这种事的人
But these are the experts, these are the people that know!
闭嘴 我才是专家 好吗
Oh, shut... I'm the expert, all right, I'm the expert,
因为我是个母亲 她才是专家 你不是
because I'm a mother, and she's the expert, not you!
你不知道 但我们都知道
You don't know, we know.
我们知道 我们知道
We know. We know.
我觉得我无法...再信任你了
I don't think I can... trust you any more.
就算我们不雇个会计