要维护她的利益 可能会...
And whose welfare might best be served by...
将他从原生家庭中带走
..having her removed from the family home.
-别说了 -抱歉
- Stop it. - I'm sorry.
但我们
But we...
-我们打算继续去渡口医院 -好吧
- We are going to the Ferrybank. - OK.
但如果你们无法获得他们的同意 到时候怎么办
But if you don't get their agreement, what happens then?
是维姬试图再次带麦克欣去波士顿
Vicky tries to take Maxine back to Boston again,
还是类似这么不顾一切的做法
or something just as desperate?
然后你又做出跟这次一样的反应
And you react like you already have?
但如果他们同意了 如果..
But if they say yes, if...
如果渡口医院同意了会怎样
if the Ferrybank agree, then what?
你和本地政♥府♥至少会听的 对吧
You and the local authority will listen, at least?
显然我们还是会继续关注你们
Obviously we'd still be keeping a close eye on you all.
但如果渡口医院说那样是最好的选择
But if the Ferrybank say it's for the best...
我们也不会阻碍她的治疗
we wouldn't stand in the way of her treatment.
我们只需要让他们同意就行了
We'll just have to make sure that they agree.
好了 别乱逛了 要错过预约时间了
Right, let's stop hanging around, or we'll miss this appointment.
好的
All right.
我就不说假话了 我不顾一切
I'm not gonna lie, I behaved desperately
是因为我的孩子被逼上绝路了
because my child is desperate.
为了在治疗方面做出理性的选择 以及...
In order to make rational choices about treatments, and...
实施任何类型的身体干预
embark on any type of physical intervention,
麦克欣和你们的关系必须非常好
Maxine and you have to be in a good place.
不能处于危机中
Not one of crisis.
我们一家人都一起来了
Well, we're here together now.
斯蒂芬 你之前举报你妻子绑♥架♥了孩子
Stephen, you made a complaint of parental abduction.
我们凭什么相信你们现在突然变成同心的夫妻了
Why should we suddenly believe that you're a united couple now?
简单来说 就是我们意识到我们会失去麦克欣
Because we realised that we could lose Maxine, basically.
我们不...
We don't...
我们不希望本地政♥府♥来做一些针对她的决定
We don't want the local authority making decisions about her.
我们想一起做决定 对吧
We want to make them together, don't we?
麦克欣
Maxine.
过去的几周里 你感觉怎么样
How have you felt these last few weeks?
不仅是过去的几周
It's not the last few weeks.
是过去的几年里
It's the last few years.
什么感觉
What is?
我太沉默了
I've been too silent.
如果我能更坦诚地说出自己的感觉
If I was more honest about how I felt,
我就不会通过自残来让自己好受些了
I wouldn't have hurt myself to try and feel better.
如果我停止试图取悦每个人
If I'd stopped trying to please everyone...
-我或许就能更终于自己了 -好的
- I could have been more true to myself. - OK.
从此坦诚
Be honest now.
没事的
It's OK.
我以麦克欣的身份生活已经好结果与了
I've been living as Maxine for months now.
反抗过恶霸和不把我当成女孩对待的人
Stood up to bullies and people who don't treat me as a girl.
那样感觉很好
It feels right.
在波士顿 有个跨性别的女孩
In Boston, there was a trans girl.
她刚注射了第一次的青春期阻滞剂
She got her first puberty blockers injection.
你们真该看看她脸上的表情
You should have seen the look on her face.
是那么平和
It was peace.
我也想感受那份平和
I want to feel that peace.
我的爸妈已经没有在互相大战了
My mum and dad aren't at war anymore.
但是
But...
我的身体和大脑的战争还没结束
my body and brain still are.
说得好 亲爱的
Well done, sweetheart.
我太为你感到骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
我会成为什么样的女孩
What sort of girl will I be?
我会有几分真
How real will I be?
我会成为像你和莉莉那样真正的女孩吗
Will I be as real as you and Lily?
我觉得你已经是真正的女孩了
I think you already are.
我不是 脱去衣服后并不是
I'm not. Undressed I'm not.
那一天会到来的
That will come.
虽然路途遥远 但是...
We've got a long way to go, but...
那一天会到来的
it'll come.
看啊
Look.
你很美
You're beautiful.
-疼吗 -我会习惯的
- Does it hurt? - I'll get used to it.