我对于他是同性恋没意见 爸
I don't have a problem with him being gay, Dad.
-但问题不在这 不是吗 -爸
- But that's not the issue, is it? - Dad.
每个人都要与众不同 是吧
Everybody has to be different, don't they?
我跟你说现在什么最流行 就是变性
I tell you what is fashionable, this trans thing.
一个女孩把头发剪得很短
A girl has her hair cut short,
但她真正想要的是装个假鸡♥巴♥ 请原谅我的脏话
what she really wants is a cock put on. Pardon my French.
男孩喜欢玩洋娃娃 他内心是个女孩
A boy picks up a doll, he's a girl, really,
就会引发大惊小怪的争议
and there's a whole bloody palaver.
喜欢女式的衣服和艳丽的色彩有什么错
What's wrong with liking a bit of frill and a splash of colour?
-他就是个同性恋而已 -同性恋而已
- He's just gay. - Just gay?
我跟你们说 这比他可能会遭遇的状况
I tell you what, it'd be a bloody sight easier
要轻松容易得多
than what he could be in for.
-尤其是在社交媒体上 -我不是同性恋
- Especially on that social media. - I'm not gay.
-他长大了就不会这样了 对吧 -或许吧
- He'll grow out of it anyway, won't he? - Maybe.
你没资格评判
And you shouldn't be judging.
别人伤心难过时 你可不是会给予安慰的人
You weren't exactly a shoulder to cry on, were you?
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
他或许很困惑迷茫
Well, he might be confused,
但他在这事上一点都不困惑
but he doesn't seem confused about that.
-我怀孕了 -你就别闹了
- I'm pregnant! - Oh, don't you start.
从来没人多看我一眼 对吧
What, I never get a look in me, do I?
你现在面临着艰巨的任务 你知道的
You've got a big job ahead of you. You know that.
是的 我知道 我准备好了
Yeah, I know I do. I'm ready.
你和妈妈什么时候会睡在一张床上
When are you and Mum gonna sleep in the same bed?
-你知道的 -我不知道
- You know. - I don't know.
那不是你回来的原因吗 继续做夫妻
Isn't it why you came back? To be a married couple again.
是没错 但这种事需要时间
Yeah, but those things take time.
*-所以你最终还是会的 对吧 -或许吧
- So, you will, then? - Yeah, maybe.
还是说你们只是在假装
Or are you two just pretending?
因为如果你们只是在假装...
Because if you're just pretending...
-实际上 就今晚 -什么
- Tonight, actually. - What?
就今晚 我和你妈从今晚开始
Tonight. Me and your mother will be
就会睡在同一张床上
sleeping in the same bed from tonight.
没错 就是这样
Yes, that's right, we will.
不 我睡那边 我现在都睡那边
No. That's my side of the bed now. I sleep there.
好吧
Good.
行 你改变了一下老♥习♥惯
All right, you changed things now.
-向前看了 -别取笑我
- Moving on. - Don't make fun of me.
我并不是在...
I wasn't making...
维姬 你这冷漠的态度...
You know, that cold shoulder of yours, Vicks,
麦克斯会想看到我们温暖有爱的样子
Max is gonna wanna see something a little bit warmer.
如果你想找人抱抱 可以去找珍玛
If you wanna cuddle, you could always go to Gemma's.
我结束了跟她的关系
I ended it with her.
她生气了吗
Was she upset?
她的睫毛有没有哭到粘在一起
Did her eyelashes stick together?
你是个很令人头疼的人 你知道吗
You are a catty bugger, you know that?
你大可...
You could've...
你大可找个年纪稍微大点的
You could have gone for someone older.
我找了啊
I have.
别这样 这不公平
Don't do that, it's not fair.
或许我应该睡在地板上
You know what, maybe I should just sleep on the floor or something.
没错 或许你的确该如此
Yeah, maybe you should.
我现在习惯了一个人睡
Well, I'm used to sleeping on my own by now.
当真吗
Really?
我不想打击你的自尊心
I'm not gonna stroke your ego.
我只是想知道你是否依然爱我
I'm just asking if you still love me.
-你别这样 -好了 小点声
- Don't you dare do that. - OK, keep your voice down.
你不能指望突然回来后一切都好好的
You can't just expect to come back and everything be all right.
-你回来是因为麦克斯需要你 -好极了
- You're here because Max needs you. - Brilliant.
你只是跟我同睡在一间卧室 仅此而已
You know, you're just in the bedroom, in the same bedroom, that's all.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
-保持简单的关系 -但事实上并不简单 不是吗
- Keep it simple. - Well, it's not simple, is it?
这一切没有任何事是简单的
None of this is simple.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
我就开门见山了
And I'm gonna jump right into it.
以下是关于跨性别者 你们不知道的10个方面
This is ten things you didn't know about transgender people.
这样并不可爱
That was not cute.
并非所有跨性别者都是一样的
We aren't all the same.
我并不认为
I don't think
我们整个群体能够被同一样东西所代表
there is one box that you can create for our entire community
因为我们都是多样化的 非常独特的个体
because we are all such diverse and unique individuals.
战斗姿势 准备好了吗
OK, fight stance. Ready?
最强有力的动作就是短动作
Now, the most powerful movement is short movement.
最少的动作 叫什么来着
Minimum movement. What is it?
-短动作 -好极了
- Short movement. - Perfect.
你对我发起攻击 我来教你怎么做
Now, you come at me and I'll show you what to do.
我觉得他更喜欢恰恰恰
I think he'd prefer the cha-cha-cha.
我可以跳舞 也可以战斗
I can dance and I can fight.
你准备好了随时可以开始
OK, in your own time.
刚刚是怎么回事 真的好快啊
What happened there? It was so fast.
他以为自己是范·迪塞尔
He actually thinks he's Vin Diesel.
我只是想给孩子多点信心
Just trying to give the kid more confidence,
再说是尚格云顿 你每次都说错
and it's Van Damme, every time.
如果你真的想打倒爸爸 你知道该怎么做吗
You know, if you really wanna get Daddy, do you know what to do?
维姬 不行 别这样
Oh, Vicky. No, please.
先从这里开始 然后找到那个地方
It starts here and find that little place...
我们该怎么做 他最讨厌什么
What do we do, what does he absolutely hate?
不 不要 你们快停下
No, no, please! No, no, guys, guys!
够了 这一点都不好玩
That's enough, this is not funny.
-他就像个婴儿一样 -天呐 快停下...
- He's like a baby! - Oh, my God. Stop, stop, stop!
天呐
Oh, God!
我好喜欢这样
I love this!
我一直都希望这样 我不希望有任何改变
I always want it to be like this. I don't wanna change anything.
-我好爱这样 -我们也爱你
- I love this. - We love you.
今晚不用了
Not tonight.
我想你了
Missed you.
-你好啊 -什么事
- Hiya! - What?
你这语气什么意思啊
What do you mean, "What?"
我妈叫你多照看我 你不必如此的
Just cos Mum told you to keep an eye on me.
去跟你的朋友们玩去吧
Go play with your friends.
那你的朋友们呢
What about your friends?
-来吧 一起玩 -跟谁玩
- Come on, come and join in. - Who with?
-跟你真正想一起玩的人 -我做不到
- With who you really want to. - I can't.
这已经不是读小学了
It's not primary school any more.
你们好啊 我弟弟能跟你们一起玩吗
Hiya, guys! Can my brother join in with you?
好啊 没问题
Yeah. Yes, OK.
好的
Ok.
麦克斯
Max.
快来啊 别那样看着我
Come on, don't look at me like that.
把你的手给我
Give me your hands.
照着她们一起做 好吗
Right, just follow what these do, OK?
来啊 我看过你在家里跳得比这好多了
Right, come on, come on. I've seen you do it better at home.
来啊 站到队伍里 跟她们站一起
Go on, Max! Get in the line. Join in, join in.
喂 小舞男
Oi, dance boy.
你是有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
-跟女孩一起练舞 -真是够基佬的
- Working out moves with the girls. - How gay is that?
-我不是同性恋 -那你还能是什么
- I'm not gay. - What else could you be?
变♥态♥ 行吗 我是变♥态♥
A freak, all right. A freak.
对极了 给我们表演下你的舞蹈动作
Fucking right. Show us your moves.
他叫你表演下舞蹈动作
He said, show us your moves.
够了 给我住手
Hey, right, stop it now.
你们闹够了 别再欺负他了
Come on, you've had your fun, leave him alone.
-他是你弟弟吗 -不是
- Is he your brother? - No.
那这事跟你们有什么关系
So, what's it got to do with you, then?
你们两个是月经来了吗
You two boys on your period?
告诉你们 或许你们也需要这个
Oh, look, I tell you what. Maybe you need one of these.
-你也跟他一样古怪 -走吧
- You're as weird as him. - Come on.
怪胎
Freaks.
你没事吧
You ok?
这事本来就是你的错
It was your fault in the first place.