麦克斯 快点 爸爸来了
Max, come on. Daddy's here.
-我带上球鞋了 -他会很高兴的 小莉
- Got my trainers. - Ooh, he'll be pleased. Lil?
-别催了 我好了 -好 东西带齐了吗
- Don't ask, I'm ready. - Right, have you got everything?
对了 宝贝 别忘了这个
Oh, baby, don't forget those.
-妈 -抱歉
- Mum! - Sorry.
你还好吗
You all right?
-挺好的 -那就好
- Yep. - Cool.
记住 不许看书 不许甩脸子
Right. No books, no filthy looks,
不许一直玩手♥机♥ 莉莉
no looking on your phone all the time, Lily.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Dad! - Dad.
除非有紧急情况 懂了吗
Only in an emergency, OK?
-我的社交生活就是紧急情况 -好吧
- Yeah, my social life's an emergency. - OK.
-注意到变化了吗 -嗯 剪头发了
- Notice anything? - Yeah, haircut.
瞧瞧这里 剪短了很多 转过去
Look at this. Lot shorter now, turn round.
瞧瞧这帅小伙
Look at this handsome young chap, hey?
好一次蜕变啊
What a transformation.
车里坐的是谁
Who's that in the car?
那是珍玛
That is Gemma.
珍玛是谁
Who's Gemma?
她想见见他们
Well, she wanted to meet them.
你就这么带个陌生女人来
You just turned up with some random woman?
她是你女朋友吗
Is she your girlfriend?
-过去打声招呼 去吧 -好了
- OK, go say hello. Go on. - OK.
过来
Come here.
你过去吧
Off you go.
我才不要跟她说话
I'm not talking to her.
爸爸想要你说 你就得说
Look, Dad wants you to, so you will.
那是什么感觉
What's it like?
-什么 -来月经
- What? - Periods.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你好
Hiya!
-你好 -你好
- Hiya! - Hiya.
他是为了你把头发剪掉的
He cut all his hair off for you, you know.
那头美丽的长发 你知道那对他有多重要
All that lovely hair. You know what that meant to him.
你不也想让他把长发剪掉吗
Isn't there a little bit of you that wanted it, too,
还是说你只是为了责怪我才这么说
or do you just want to do this and have a go at me again?
她整个周末都待在你那儿吗
Is she staying the whole weekend?
没错 就是这么安排的
That's the plan, yeah.
她有点太年轻了吧
Bit young, isn't she?
你该早点告诉我的
You should have told me.
好了 周日见
All right, I'll see you on Sunday.
-斯蒂芬 -什么事
- Stephen. - Yes?
周末玩得愉快
Have a nice weekend.
谢谢
Thank you.
我用这个修图软件
So, I photoshopped myself with this app
-把自己修成了... -完美的样子
- to make me look, well, you know... - Perfect.
好主意 其他人也都这么做 不是吗
Good idea, everyone else is doing it, aren't they?
每个人都在网上假装自己过得很好
Every bugger on there, pretending it's all great.
快看我 在夏威夷的沙滩上
Look at me, on the beach in Hawaii.
老天 你看麦克斯 他讨厌足球
Gosh, look at Max. He hates football.
是吗
Does he?
是啊 他试着喜欢 可是...
Yeah, well, he's trying not to, but...
-两个汉堡 一份凯撒沙拉 -好
- Two burgers, a Caesar salad, yes? And... - Yeah, yeah.
热羊奶芝士沙拉
Warm goat's cheese salad.
我靠 真要点这个
Bloody hell, really?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - OK.
麦克斯 你的汉堡要配薯条吗
Max, you want chips with that burger?
-不了 谢谢 -他在控制体重
- No, thanks. - He's watching his weight.
怎么回事
Oh, what's that all about?
足球运动员不吃碳水化合物 不是吗
Footballers don't do carbs, do they?
你想成为足球运动员吗
Is that what you wanna be, you wanna be a footballer?
我想是吧
Yeah, I suppose.
反正我八成也不够优秀
Probably not good enough anyway.
好吧 那你以后想当什么
OK, so, er... what do you wanna be?
你知道的
You know.
宇航员
An astronaut.
午饭后我们去做什么好呢
So, what are we doing after lunch?
-老天 那条鲨鱼的下颚真大 -牙齿也是
- Christ, that one's got big jaws. - And teeth!
-它不会冲出来吧 -走吧
- It won't break through, will it? - Come on.
麦克斯
Max.
谁会想到制肥皂也能成为事业
Who'd have thought there'd be a career in baking soap?
我真的很想试试做这个
I really want to make a go of this,
我现在算什么 兼♥职♥助教
what am I, a part-time teaching assistant?
斯蒂芬的生活有了变化 而我有什么
Stephen's got something new in his life and what've I got?
肥皂
Soap.
老天
Oh, dear.
我有你 一切会好的 过来
I've got you. It'll be all right, come on.
我喜欢做什么
What do I like to do?
对着熊熊炉火喝红酒
Drinking wine in front of a roaring fire.
或是在一个咆哮的酒鬼面前吞火
Or eating fire in front of a roaring wino.
更妙了
Better!
-头像用哪张照片 -我该在做什么
- Profile pic. - What should I be doing?
-跳舞 -跟谁
- Dancing. - With who?
就是跳舞 显示你仍有趣 也没患关节炎
Just dancing. Show you're still fun, and you're not arthritic.
-婚姻状况 -单身
- Marital status? - Single.
分居
Separated.
你最好写清楚一点
Well, you wanna be clear about it.
分居听起来你有可能还跟前任纠缠不清
Separated sounds like you could still be tangled up.
你的确还跟他纠缠不清 对吧
You still are, aren't you?
-我只是说 严格来说... -是吗
- I'm just saying, technically... - Are you?
维姬 你得增加成功率
Vicky, you wanna give yourself the best chance.
好吧 我就撒谎说自己离婚了
All right, well, I'll lie and say I'm divorced.
说谎说到底 说你是寡妇好了
Really lie, say widowed.
好啊 真机智
Yeah, brilliant.
她是什么样的人
What's she like?
有点像穿平价时装的名媛
Well, she's a bit Kardashian goes to Primark.
她的晒痕也需要弄均匀
And she needs her tan streaks sorting out.
用美黑液就行了
Liquid bronze would do the trick.
你真婊
Bitch!
不 她的心是好的[在正确的位置]No, her heart's in the right place.
就在她隆的胸后面
Behind her boob job.
那你为什么要这样说她
Why are you being like this, then?
-因为爸爸做了个糟糕的选择 -她人挺友善
- Cos Dad's made a bad choice. - She's nice.
他们在一起时是什么样子的
What are they like together?
-什么意思 -他们是不是...
- How'd you mean? - Were they...
很亲昵
Lovey-dovey?
妈妈 他们一次都没碰过对方
Mum, they didn't touch each other once.
她比不上你 爸爸也很清楚
She's not a patch on you and Dad knows it, too.
你真贴心
You're a sweetie.
你想换衣服对吧 去吧
You want to get changed, don't you? Go on.
她到底是什么样的人
What's she really like?
她还行吧
She's OK.
妈妈
Mum...
你还觉得麦克斯那些喜好 只是成长中的困惑期吗
Do you think it's still a phase? With Max and everything.
我想到了青春期他就会想通的
I think puberty will sort him out
到时他会长出胸毛
and he'll grow hairs on his chest
声音会变低沉 那地方也会...
and his voice will drop and so will his...
到那时他宁死也不会穿粉红色背心
And he's not gonna be seen dead in a pink vest top.
哪怕是在他自己的卧室里
Not even in his bedroom.
她比我好吗
Is she better than me?
要我说她肯定有9分
Solid nine, I'd say.
9分
Nine?
9.5分
And a half.
-那我有几分 -大概5分吧
- Well, what am I? - Probably, like, a five.
-他都不喜欢金发女 -现在喜欢了
- He doesn't even like blondes. - He does now.
准备好第一天上初中了吗
Ready for the first day at big school?
你看起来是大人了 亲爱的
You look really grown up, darling.
是啊 你看起来有11岁了
Yeah, you look 11.
我看起来...
I look...
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
-肩膀那里合身吗 -很痒