-非得让我跳舞 -没错 但你很喜欢啊
- Egging me on to dance. - Yeah, but you loved it.
-我只是加入一下而已 -你明明就很爱
- I just joined in. - You loved it!
好吧 我知道
All right, I know.
当别人用男性的"他"来称呼你时
Look, when people call you him or he,
我看到你有时会畏缩一下
I see you flinch sometimes.
就好像你想反驳 但又无法反驳
Like you wanna contradict them, but you just can't.
或许你应该反驳
Maybe you should.
我做不到
I can't.
麦克斯 刚刚他们问你是不是我弟弟
Max, when they said, are you my brother,
我说不是 我那么做不是为了跟你撇清关系 我只是...
and I said no, I wasn't doing that to disown you, I just...
我把你视作我妹妹
I think of you as my sister.
走吧 回家去
Come on, let's go.
他们好安静
They're quiet.
-在做家庭作业吧 -家庭作业啊
- Homework. - Homework.
-我怎么就没想到呢 -疏于练习了
- Why didn't I think of that? - Out of practice.
麦克斯以后想穿成这样去学校
Max wants to go to school like this from now on.
他拿自己的钱买♥♥了这套女式校服
He's paid for the uniform with his own money
并且他把名字改成了麦克欣
and he wants to change his name to Maxine.
-"她"的名字 -她的名字 抱歉
- Her name. - Her name. Sorry.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
你知道这不是开玩笑
You know it's not a joke.
麦克斯
Max?
我也不想这么做 爸
I don't wanna do it, Dad.
但我觉得我必须这么做
But I feel like I have to.
就像我已经迷失了一样
Like I'm lost.
我以为你已经放弃这念头了
I thought this was going away.
你不知道你想要什么 麦克斯
You... You don't know what you want, Max.
这种事太重大了 不能有任何不确定的成分
This is too big a thing not to be sure about.
亲爱的 你不能穿成那样去上学
Darling, you can't just turn up at school like that.
我必须先去找女校长谈谈
I'd have to go and talk to the headmistress.
他们不是已经知道我的事了吗
Don't they already know about me?
他们知道你一直不开心 以及...
Well, they know that you've been upset. And...
你自残的事
that you hurt yourself. Well,
或许他以后不会再不开心了
Maybe he won't be upset any more.
拜托 你知道小孩子有多残酷无情
Come on, you know how children can be.
我不希望他们欺辱他
I don't want them making his life misery.
我想保护他
I wanna protect him.
是"她"
Her.
所以 就把他藏起来吗 把"她"隐藏起来
So, hide him, you mean? Hide... her.
或者让社会服务部的人上门来
Or have social services at the door.
鉴于已经发生的事 我可不希望那样
Given what's happened, I'm not having that.
-我看上去怎么样 -你...
- How do I look, Mum? - You...
你看上去很可爱
You look lovely.
-真的吗 -是的
- Do I? - Yeah.
你觉得我准备好了吗
D'you think I'm ready?
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起 我真不知道
I'm sorry, I don't know.
我以为我们把一切扳回正轨了
I thought we were doing everything right.
我以为你依然是我的儿子
You know, I thought you were my son still.
我不希望我的儿子就这么没了
I don't want my boy taken away from me,
你明白吗 我不希望失去我的宝贝儿子
do you understand? I don't wanna lose my little boy.
他为何就不能停止这样
Why can't he stop this?
-你怎么就不能停止呢 -爸
- Why can't you just stop it? - Dad.
这就是你上次离开的原因 对吧
This is why you left last time, wasn't it?
你不是抛下了妈妈
You didn't leave Mum.
你抛下的是我
You left me.
没错
Yes.
别离开 爸
Don't leave, Dad.
我努力了
I've tried.
现在别再离开了
Don't go now.
我真的努力过了
I've really tried.
求你了
Please.
我们跟其他父母一样尽职尽责
We're as good as any other parents.
真的吗 你依然没能给予他想要的东西
Are you? You're still not giving him what he wants.
我们在电♥话♥上聊过 很多时候当父亲的并不会来
We spoke on the phone. The dads don't always come.
我不会改变想法的 这就是真实的我
I'm not gonna change my mind, though, it's what I am.
还好吗 小基佬
All right, gay boy?
麦克欣需要让青春期的发育停止
Maxine needs to have puberty stopped,
而非仅仅是谈论
not just talked about.
有一家叫"渡口"的性别问题应对医院
There's a gender clinic called the Ferrybank.
-跟我说说让你感到害怕的事 -嗓音变得浑厚低沉
- Tell me some things that scare you. - Getting a deep voice.
我们不能就发些药给你
We're not here just to dole something out.
她现在最不需要的就是喉结
The last thing she needs right now is an Adam's apple
以及浑身的体毛
and hair growing all over her body.
让他们来决定她需要什么 好吗 不该由你来决定
Let them decide what she needs, OK? Not you.
我只是你用来惩罚维姬的工具吗
Am I just someone you use to punish Vicky?
我觉得我无法再信任你了
I don't think I can trust you any more.