I've got parental responsibilities, too.
我妻子没有经过我的允许
My wife didn't ask for my permission.
那一定...
Surely that's got to...
那一定能加以利用
Surely that's got to count for something.
问题是
The question is,
你真想指控她犯了刑事罪吗
do you really want to pursue a criminal case against her?
尽量别睡着
Just try and stay awake...
-维多利亚·达菲 -什么事
- Victoria Duffy? - Yeah?
我们需要跟你单独谈谈
We need to speak to you in private.
请你跟我们走 好吗
Can you accompany us, please?
-为什么 -那边有个小房♥间
- What for? - There's a side room there.
为什么
What for?
我要逮捕你 罪名是《儿童绑♥架♥法案》第一节
I'm arresting you under section one of the Child Abduction Act.
你可以保持沉默...
You do not have to say anything...
-妈 这是怎么回事 -但如果你不在审讯时...
- Mum, what's going on? - ..But it may harm your defence...
你们要带她去哪儿
Where are you taking her?
-妈妈 妈妈 -提及你以后的呈堂证供
- Mum! Mum! - ..If you do not mention...
-你这是在干什么 -那么将对你的辩护不利
- What are you doing? - ..Something you may later rely on in court.
-你都干了什么 -你所说的任何话
- What have you done? - Anything you do say
都可能被用作证据 明白了吗
may be taken in evidence. Do you understand?
爸爸 我很害怕 爸爸
Dad, I'm scared. Daddy!
麦克欣
Maxine.
你们把她带去哪儿了 你们为什么要带走麦克欣
Where have you taken her? Why have you taken Maxine?
她正在接受审讯
She's being interviewed.
我妈妈没事吧
Is my mum OK?
她会坐牢吗
Is she going to jail?
你打算再次带麦克欣出国吗
Do you intend on taking Maxine abroad again?
是的 我必须这么做
Yeah, I have to.
那你就会是再犯
Then you'd be reoffending.
除非得到你丈夫同意 否则你这么做就是违法的
You could only do so legally if you have your husband's consent.
麦克欣 你知道去波士顿会发生什么事吗
Maxine, did you know what travelling to Boston would entail?
我们必须没收你的护照
We'll have to seize your passport.
那是你♥妈♥的♥主意吗
Was that your mum's idea?
是的
Yeah.
她知道那对我有多重要
She knows how much it matters to me.
她不希望我自杀
She didn't want me to get suicidal.
最重要的是她想要什么
All that matters is what she wants.
他想要什么不重要
It doesn't matter what he wants.
在那里发生了什么
What happened out there?
我的治疗开始了
My... My treatment began.
你们把麦克欣带去哪儿了
Where have you taken Maxine?
这话具体是什么意思呢
What do you mean exactly by that?
让我准备好服用青春期阻滞剂
To get me ready for puberty blockers.
我没伤害她 我只是想帮她
I wasn't harming her, I was trying to help her.
你们去问她 她会告诉你们的
She'll tell you, if you just listen to her.
她只是想帮我
She just wanted to help me.
她在做的就是这个
That's what she's doing.
帮你什么 麦克欣
Help you what, Maxine?
我想我需要一位律师
I think I need a solicitor.
帮我变成我真正的样子
Become what I am.
我想跟我妈回家
I want to go home with my mum.
我想找我妈妈
I want my mum.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
还有两次预约
Just two more appointments.
所以怎么样 再去波士顿两次吗
So, what, two more trips to Boston?
不行 不可能 完全不切实际
No. No way. It's completely impractical.
被困在错误的身体里才是不切实际
Being in the wrong body's impractical.
你可以惩罚我 但不要惩罚她
You know, punish me, but please don't punish her.
你以为你是个伟大的母亲 对吗 维姬
You think you're a great mother, don't you, Vicky?
问问莉莉
Ask Lily.
亲爱的 对不起
Darling, I'm sorry.
你和麦克欣都骗了我
You and Maxine, you both lied to me,
你们一起离开
you both went off together.
但那不是你的问题
But it wasn't about you.
我曾是你最好的朋友
I was your best friend.
你利用了我
You used me.
你利用了我 还欺骗了所有人
You used me and you cheated and conned everyone else.
因为我们不想弄成这样
Cos we didn't want it to end up like this, that's why.
你不想... 我一直是站在你这边的
You didn't want it to... I was on your side the entire time,
你甚至都懒得告诉我
and you didn't even bother to tell me.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
-我恨你们两个 -亲爱的
- I hate both of you. - Sweetheart.
别这样 亲爱的 我们只是以为这样做最好
Please, darling, we only did what we thought was best.
你犯下了严重的错误 维姬
Well, you made a terrible mistake, Vicky.
你让我在机场当着所有人的面被捕
And you had me arrested in front of everybody at the airport.
我像个罪犯一样被拖走
I was dragged away like a criminal.
我丢尽了脸 她吓坏了
I was humiliated and she was terrified.
-你犯法了 -我不在乎法律
- You broke the bloody law. - I don't give a shit about the law.
那也不能这样
Not like this, though.
你也看到她对自己做了什么 但你却无动于衷
You saw what she did to herself and you didn't do anything.
麦克欣 不是这样的
Maxine, not like this.
你又要离开这个家
You're leaving again.
外婆想要回她的钱
Nanna wants her money back.
我现在没空跟你谈
I can't talk to you right now.
宝拉 求你了 实在抱歉
Paula, please, I am sorry. I'm really sorry.
我以为我们要一起做生意了
I thought we were gonna run a business together.
我知道我做的事是身为朋友不该做的
I know what I did is not what a friend should do,
也没指望你原谅我
and I don't expect you to forgive me,
但也许等哪天你有了孩子 你就会原谅我了
but perhaps when you have a child yourself one day, you will.
你敢对我用这套说辞
Don't you dare throw that at me.
我只想说 为了孩子没什么是...
All I'm saying is there's nothing you wouldn't do...
你好 爸爸
Hello, Dad.
杰西卡 你拿到卷宗了吗
Jessica, you got the file?
达菲太太 你不能这样来堵我
Mrs. Duffy, you can't doorstop me like this.
我们的接待员告诉你我已经有安排了
Our receptionist made you aware of my schedule.
你是我的律师
You're my solicitor.
因为你的所作所为 警♥察♥和学校已经
The police and school have already made a referral
把相关材料送交地方政♥府♥了
to the local authority because of what you've done.
说得我好像是个怪物
It's like I'm some kind of monster.
如果你坚持出国就医
If you keep seeking treatment abroad
而斯蒂芬一直不同意
and Stephen keeps refusing consent,
本地政♥府♥机构可能会向法庭申请
the local authority might apply to the court
临时监护令
for an interim care order.
那是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
地方政♥府♥首要关心的
The local authority's first concern
是儿童的健康
is for the welfare of the child.
如果他们认为麦克欣有可能
If they thought Maxine was at risk
受到严重伤害或情感虐待
of significant harm or emotional abuse,
他们会希望共同承担父母责任
they'd want to share parental responsibility.
这样他们就对她的事有发言权了
So they'll have a say in what happens to her?
不只是发言权
More than a say.
-他们会有主导权 -可她是我女儿
- They'd be in the driving seat. - Yet she's my daughter.
你会被当成一个不称职的母亲
And you'd be seen as an unfit mother.
我所做的一切都是因为我爱她
Everything I've done is because I love her.
他们会说你对她不负责任
They'd say you behaved irresponsibly to her.
我比她父亲负责任多了
I acted more responsible than her father
他们却要把她从我身边带走
and they're gonna take her away from me.
维姬 我是你这边的
Vicky, I'm on your side.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
你是我的律师 我需要你的帮助
You're my solicitor and I need your help.
我会和地方政♥府♥说明你的情况
I'm going to argue your case with the local authority.
我会请求他们把她留在原生家庭里
I'll ask them to leave her in the family home
允许你继续替她做决定
and allow you to keep making decisions for her.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
没事了
It's fine.
你在这世上最想要的东西是什么
What do you want most in the entire world?
你最大的愿望是什么
What's your biggest wish?
回到波士顿
To go back to Boston.
你确定吗 你真的确定吗
Are you sure? You're absolutely sure?
即使是学校所有的人 莫莉
Even though everyone at school, Molly,
你身边的人一直在变化发育吗