they'll all be changing and developing?
你不会发育 这样的状况会持续三...
You won't, you'll stay exactly the same for three...
三年 你...
Three years. You...
你都没问题吗
You're OK with that?
如果这能阻止我作为男孩长大
If it stops me becoming more of a boy,
那一切都是值得的 不是吗
then it'll all be worth it, won't it?
我不会因为你停下的
I'm not stopping for you.
我觉得你或许需要休息一下
I thought you might need a breather.
我没有别的倾诉对象了
I don't have anyone else to talk to.
-那你现在住哪儿 -我爸那儿
- Where are you even staying now? - Dad's.
天呐
God.
没错 已经乱套了
Yeah, it's been messy.
现在闹到家事法庭了
Going to family court now.
-斯蒂芬 -我有什么选择 珍玛
- Stephen. - What choice have I got, Gemma?
她指责渡口医院的专家坐视不管
You know, she accused the experts at the Ferrybank of ignorance.
寻求我的支持
Called on my support
当她发现那不是她想要的支持 就反过来责骂我
and spat it back in my face when it was the wrong sort.
我什么都做了
I've done everything.
我能看得出你很伤心
I can see that you're hurt.
但是...
But...
我很好奇
I'm wondering,
你真想让别人觉得麦克欣的处境不安全
do you really want Maxine thought of as unsafe
或是有可能遭受情感虐待吗
or at risk of emotional abuse?
至少那样就能阻止维姬独断专行了
At least it will stop Vicky from making all the decisions.
所以你想让法♥院♥代替她做决定吗
So you want them made by a court instead?
你知道这一切中你无法忍♥受的是什么吗
Do you know what you can't stand in all of this?
是什么
What?
她把麦克欣放在你之上 给予她无条件的爱
She chose Maxine over you. Unconditional love.
我知道母亲对孩子的感情是怎样的 谢谢
I know how a mother feels about her kids, thank you.
你还是想让维姬像你爱她那样爱你
You still want Vicky to love you as much as you love her.
对吗
Don't you?
抱歉 斯蒂芬 我得继续了
Sorry, Stephen, I've got to get on.
明天见 艾萨克
I'll see you tomorrow, Isaac.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我去警局撤销了我的报案书
I went to the police station to withdraw my statement.
好吧 儿童保护局已经说
Right, well, the CPS have already said
-他们不会起诉了 -我知道
- that they're not gonna prosecute. - I know.
那是在示好了 我们该怎么办
It was a gesture of goodwill. What are we gonna do?
想出个解决办法 双方妥协一下
To find a way through. A compromise.
什么意思 斯蒂芬 我们回到渡口医院
Meaning what, Stephen? We go back to Ferrybank
-再跟他们谈一次吗 -为什么不行
- and then we just talk about it again? - Why not?
如此重大的决定 为什么不让她谈
Why not let her talk about making such a big decision?
还是有进展的 不是吗
It's still progress, isn't it?
她才只有12岁 老天啊
She's still only 12 years of age, for Christ's sake.
她需要暂停青春期发育
She needs her puberty suspended,
否则她会病得更严重 我已经和你说过了
otherwise she's gonna get more sick. I've already told you that.
天知道她会做出什么事
God knows what she'll do.
我不会受你的情感胁迫
I'm not gonna listen to emotional blackmail.
她又没得癌症
She hasn't got cancer.
感谢你抛出的橄榄枝 不管我们不需要
Well, thank you for the olive branch but we don't need it.
我们
We?
我们会胜利的 我做的事是麦克欣想要的
We're gonna win. I'm doing what Maxine wants.
这话什么意思 上法庭 打败我吗
What does that even mean? Go to court? Beat me?
你这样做不像个母亲
You're not acting like a mother,
你这样就像个该死的竞选经理
you're acting like a goddamn campaign manager.
维姬
Vicky!
-小莉 上车 让我载你去吧 -不用了
- Lil, come on, let me give you a lift. - No, I'm fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
亲爱的达菲夫人
根据首次听证会
我们遗憾地通知您
申请监护令
本地政♥府♥机构会承担你女儿的抚养责任
保证她的安全
你不再完全享有对她的监护权
我知道「监护人」这个名号♥听上去像是
I know guardian sounds like
我来到这里 然后接管一切
I come in here and I start taking over.
-我知道那听起来... -好像我需要监护
- I know it sounds like... - Like I need guarding.
正式名称是保护你的安全
Well, the official term is safeguarding your welfare.
真正的用意是让我来了解情况
What that really means is me getting a picture of what's going on
看怎样做对你最好
and what's best for you.
除了了解情况 没别的了吗
That's all it's gonna be, is it, getting a picture?
好吧 不完全是
OK, not quite.
我会写一份报告交给法庭
I will have to write a report for the courts
这会有助于他们做出决定
which will help them decide.
我不能去波士顿了吗
I can't go to Boston?
那会由法庭做出决定
That's a decision that will be taken by the court.
法庭决定
The court decides?
我只是需要跟你们谈谈 了解你们
I just need to talk to you all, get to know you.
因为你♥爸♥妈在这件事上有分歧 麦克欣
Because your mum and dad are divided on this, Maxine.
你说过一切都会没事的
You said everything would be all right.
你说过的
You said.
为什么事情变成这样了
Why has it become like this?
这就是我
This is me.
相当成熟
Quite grown-up.
你以为是什么样
What did you expect?
贴满哈里·斯泰尔斯的海报吗
Posters of Harry Styles?
还是毛绒玩具
Cuddly toys?
那么 这副打扮是谁给你的灵感呢
So, what inspired the look?
佐伊·萨格
Zoella.
还有我姐姐
And my sister.
-自私的贱♥货♥ -贱♥货♥
- Selfish bitch. - Bitch?
这么说你自己妹妹
Your own sister?
是的 没错 我妹妹
Yeah, that's right. My sister.
这真是件大事
It's such a big thing, you know.
现在做任何决定都不是时候
Now is not the time to be deciding anything.
就是这样
That's all.
听着 重点不是对麦克欣的担心
Look, this is not about concern for Maxine,
而是恐慌
this is about panic
因为他忍♥不住 控制不住
because he can't stop it and he can't control it.
没有任何男孩在这儿住过的痕迹
No sign any boy ever lived in here.
她行事鲁莽
She's... She's reckless.
不负责任 执迷不悟
Irresponsible. Obsessed.
他是个懦夫
He's a coward.
那现在麦克斯在哪儿
Where's Max now, then?
麦克斯都在这里面了
Max is in here.
是吗
Is he?
你不一直是个女孩吗
Weren't you always a girl anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
他无法接受她跳舞
He couldn't cope with her doing a dance routine.
他威胁要...
He... He threatened to...
殴打两个孩子 因为他们在霸凌麦克欣
beat up two children because they were bullying Maxine.
那只能说明
That could all just say
她全心全意地关爱着麦克欣
she's got Maxine's best interests at heart.
怎么可能 那怎么能...她...
How? How does that even...? She's...
她变得像至高无上的神一样
She's become some kind of zenith
她拖着麦克欣追随她的步伐 拜托
and she drags Maxine along in her wake. Come on.
或许像那样干涉只是他试图
Perhaps intervening like that was just a clumsy way
做一个好父亲的笨方法
of him trying to be a good father.
不 那是因为他无法忍♥受别人骂她是个怪胎
No, it's because he couldn't bear them calling her a freak,
他憎恶其他孩子对待她的方式
he hated how the other children treated her.
她背着我偷偷申请到了签证
She obtained visas behind my back,
她伪造了我的签名 假装我也同意了
she forged my signature to make it look like I consented.
她...
She, erm...
无视了渡口医院的建议
ignored the advice of the Ferrybank,
编造借口从她母亲那里骗钱
took money under false pretenses from her mother
为这趟旅程提供资金 简直太疯狂了
to fund the trip. It's insane.
说真的 我...
Honestly, I...
我觉得维姬在利用麦克欣的青春期发育
I think Vicky is using Maxine's puberty to
来胁迫所有人 尤其是我
blackmail everybody, blackmail me especially.
她整天就知道说"我是她母亲 我是她母亲"
She's going around saying, "I'm her mother, I'm her mother."
但你在这方面是最清楚的了 不是吗
But you know more than most, don't you,
父母的想法 并不一定总是对的
parents, they don't always know best.
你以为社会服务部门比我更了解我的孩子吗
You think social services know my child better than I do?