那是情感虐待 维姬
That's emotional abuse, Vicky.
是斯蒂芬虐待了她
Stephen abused her.
他并不是直接离开了她 他真的大了她
He didn't just walk out on her, he actually hit her.
他使用了暴♥力♥
He used violence.
-麦克欣从未忘记过这事 -那是我们之间的秘密
- And Maxine's never forgotten that. - That was our secret.
那是我们之间的秘密 你却说了出来
That was all our secret, and you've just gone and told it.
我所说的一切 都是为了保护你
Everything I'm saying I'm saying to protect you.
这一切都是为了你 我做这些都是为了你
This is all about you. I'm doing all of this for you.
麦克欣才是最重要的 不是我想怎么样
This is all about Maxine. It's not what I want,
是她想要什么
it's what she wants.
你现在又在记什么
What are you... What are you writing down now?
我的话又会被你歪曲 对吧
It's just going to be twisted, isn't it,
因为你就希望我们失败
cos it's like you want us to fail!
你应该帮助我们才对 而不是让情况更糟糕
You should be helping us, not making things worse.
今天就到这里吧 够了
I think I've seen enough for now.
失陪了
Excuse me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我们把事情弄得一团糟 对吧
We've made a mess of things, haven't we?
我和你♥爸♥爸
Me and your dad.
你们得齐心协力才行
You've just got to come together,
否则麦克欣无法蜕变为真正的她
or Maxine won't become who she is,
她只会沦为...
she'll just be some...
诉讼案件
court case.
那我和你呢
What about me and you?
-我是个大姑娘了 -不 你不是
- I'm a big girl now. - No, you're not.
我是你妈妈 我...
I'm your mum and I'm...
连我有时都算不上懂事的大姑娘
I'm sometimes not a big girl.
我真的很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm really sorry that I hurt you.
我需要你...
I just needed you...
阻止我闯出乱子
to stop me from making a mess of things.
但你整天为麦克欣的事奔波
But you've just been running around
好像你只有一个女儿一样
like you've only got one daughter.
你刚说闯出乱子 是什么意思
What do you mean, making a mess?
有那么一个男孩
There was a boy.
好吧 他做了什么吗
Right. Did he... Did he do something?
我只是...只想被人搂抱着而已
I just... I just wanted a cuddle.
我可以搂抱你
I'll give you a cuddle.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈 我们打算进去看看
Oh, Mum, we're gonna go in, go have a look.
我一会儿再进来
I'll be in in a minute.
麦克欣是个美丽的小女孩
Maxine's a beautiful looking girl.
她毋庸置疑是个美丽的小女孩
She's a beautiful girl full-stop.
我们没正式认识过 但我是珍玛
We haven't met exactly, but I'm Gemma.
好吧
Ok.
你可能想朝我的脸上揍一拳
You might want to punch my face in.
我觉得打一次就够了 你说呢
I think one fight's enough, don't you?
瞧她高高兴兴地走向更衣室
Love how she just marches into the changing room.
为什么不呢
And why shouldn't she?
我想着购物或许...
I thought shopping might...
能让她开心 结果发现没什么用
..cheer her up. But it's not working.
我真不敢相信现在的情况竟然是斯蒂芬想要的
I can't believe what's happening is what Stephen wants.
你或许觉得我说这些很厚颜无♥耻♥ 但...
You might think I've got a cheek in saying this, but...
她真的是个美丽无邪的小天使
She's far too beautiful a person
不该被卷入如此丑陋的事情里
to be caught up in something so ugly.
我赞同 我完全赞同
I agree, I absolutely agree.
帮我跟她打个招呼
Tell her I said hello.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你 珍玛
Thank you, Gemma.
大概在公共场所更安全吧
Safer in public, I suppose.
我们可能会彻底失去她 你是知道的 对吧
We could lose her altogether, you know that, don't you?
不管是当男性还是女性
Male or female,
如果他们认为她可能受到伤害
if they decide that she's at risk of harm...
其实我们这样就是在伤害她
We are, we're harming her this way.
不是吗
Aren't we?
是的 没错
Yes, we are.
这里变了很多
It's changed round here.
是我们第二次约会来的地方
Second date, right?
-不 确切地说 就是散步而已 -散步
- No, more of a walk. - A walk?
不 那就是约会
No, it was a date.
我花了一个月的工资买♥♥那件皮大衣
I spent a month's wages on that leather coat.
我当时假装自己是素食者 深感被冒犯
I pretended I was vegetarian and deeply offended.
母牛
Cow.
没错 母牛
Exactly, cow.
你还是那么搞笑
You're still funny.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉我把麦克欣从你身边带走
I'm sorry that I took Maxine away from you.
我很抱歉我离开了你
I'm sorry that I left you.
我想她了
I miss her.
她也很想你
She misses you.
那现在怎么办 我们能不能...
So what about now? Can we...
想办法齐心协力 求你了
..Work together somehow? Please?
为了她
For her?
好的
Yeah.
我们想想办法吧
Let's see what we can do, eh?
我们要怎么告诉她她无法继续去波士顿治疗了
How do we tell her that she can't go back to Boston?
那几乎是她唯一的希望了
It's basically her only hope.
-你们可以给她别的希望 -比如什么
- You give her another hope. - Like what?
你们回医院那边去
Well, you go back to the clinic.
那有什么意义
What's the point of that?
质疑他们的决定 迫使他们改变主意
To challenge their decision and make them change their minds.
怎么做到 我们还能给出什么证据
How, though? What more evidence can we give?
很显然啊 就是你们所经历的这些事
It's obvious. What you've put yourselves through.
好了
Come on.
我明白你的感觉
I know how you feel,
我知道波士顿那边燃起了你的希望
I know Boston got your hopes up.
-法罗医生是站在我这边的 -我知道
- Dr Farrow was on my side. - I know.
希望渡口医院也能做到这样
But hopefully, the Ferrybank will be, too.
-他们会站我们这边的 -上次他们拒绝了
- They'll be on our side. - Last time they said no.
但这次有新的机会
But now it's this time.
听我说 你的爸爸妈妈会陪着你
Listen to me. You're gonna have your mum and your dad.
-上次我爸妈也陪着我 -这次是真的团结一心
- I had my mum and dad last time. - Properly now.
真的
Really.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不想 失去你
I don't... want to lose you.
我不在乎你是谁 是什么样的状态
I don't care who you are, how you are...
是什么时候的你
when you are.
我只在乎 你不会再收到坏消息了
I only care that you get no more bad news.
只有女孩才会这样抱你
Only girls hug you like this.
只有女儿才这样
Only daughters.
还有妈妈
And mummies.
-我会向法庭提出建议 -说什么
- I'm making a recommendation to the courts. - Saying what?
发出照护令人 这样当地政♥府♥
To make a care order, so that the local authority
就可以共同承担麦克欣的父母照护责任
can share parental responsibility for Maxine.
他们出于她的利益考虑 也可以限制
And they can also limit your parental responsibility
你们的照护责任
in the interest of her welfare.
我还打算申请一张法庭令
I'm also going to ask for an order to be made
禁止针对麦克欣的任何治疗
prohibiting any further treatment for Maxine
-因为你们显然意见不一致 -你不能那么做
- because you're so clearly at odds. - You can't do that.
-维姬 我上次就警告过你 -等等
- Vicky, I warned you last time. - Hang on.
我和维姬 已经达成了一致
Me and Vicky, we've come to an agreement.
是吗 我需要考验你们这种一致的坚实性
Really? Well, I would need to test the strength and truth of that.
记住 你报♥警♥逮捕了维姬
Bearing in mind that you had Vicky arrested
维姬 你也曾指控斯蒂芬对麦克欣施暴
and Vicky, you accused Stephen of physically abusing Maxine.
警方和学校都对你们之间的分歧
The school and the police have both expressed deep concern
表示过深深的担忧
about the division between you,
以及这对麦克欣的影响
and the effect it's having on Maxine,
她已经因为自残进过医院了
a child who has already been hospitalised for self-harm.