你最了解吗
Do you know best?
是的 我最了解
Yes, I know best.
-不是 -你觉得麦克欣想要什么
- No. - What do you think Maxine wants?
那很明显不是吗
Isn't that obvious?
她想成为一个女孩
She wants to be a girl.
就是不让她的家庭像这样被撕成碎片
To not have her family torn to shreds like this.
有些人可能会说 把你的家庭撕成碎片的人是你
Some might say that you're the one tearing the family to shreds.
你如何回应
What would be your response?
我的意思是 如果渡口医院
I'm just saying not yet
说现在还不到时候 那就不到时候 抱歉
if Ferrybank are saying not yet. Sorry.
没事
It's OK.
你♥爸♥妈意见不一致 你是什么感觉
How do you feel about your mum and dad not agreeing?
就好像我被撕成了两半
Like I'm being ripped in two.
你们的婚姻无可挽回地破碎了吗
Is your marriage irretrievably broken down?
他是怎么说的
What does he say?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
我是来道歉的
I've come to say I'm sorry.
仅此而已
That all?
以及 谢谢你照看莉莉
And thank you. Thanks for looking after Lily.
她说了些什么
What did she say?
她现在不跟我说话了
She's not talking to me.
不吗
No?
不
No.
好吧 总之...
All right, anyway...
你为什么不进屋
Why don't you come in?
真的吗
Really?
那样你就能好好道歉了
Then you can apologise properly.
显然 你的行为并不是盗窃
Apparently it's not theft, what you did.
那笔钱是我自愿给我女儿用来支持她的
Money was given willingly to support my daughter.
但那跟你预想的不一样 不是吗
It's not what you expected, though, was it?
但我经过起初的震惊 很快就平静下来了
Well, I wasn't shocked for long, though.
毕竟 这可是你啊
It is you, after all, isn't it?
我
Me?
你觉得我偷走你的钱是为了惩罚你
You think I stole your money so I could punish you?
不
No.
但你觉得我欠你些什么 不是吗
But you thought I owed you something, didn't you?
什么
What...
我们之间到底是怎么了
What has happened to us?
我把我的爱都给了你父亲
I gave all my love to your father.
我很害怕他会为了他那些相好的离开我
Terrified he'd leave me for one of his other women.
让我出尽了丑
Just made a fool of myself.
是啊 你让我觉得我做错了什么事
Yeah, and you made me feel like I'd done something wrong,
那是不公平的
which is not fair.
我永远不会抛下我的孩子不顾
I'd never leave my child wanting.
好吧 就像我说的 那并不是盗窃
Yeah, well, like I say, it's not actually theft.
根据你的说法 从道德上讲那都不算盗窃
And according to you, it's not even theft morally.
你为什么一直在这么说
Why do you keep going on about that?
什么叫「那不是盗窃」
What do you mean, it's not theft?
你怎么知道那不是盗窃
How do you know it's not theft?
因为那个监护人来找我了
Because that guardian came to see me.
就是写报告的那个 她跟我详细说了情况
The one who's writing the report. She put me straight.
她没跟我说要来找你啊
She didn't tell me she was coming to see you.
她为什么要说
Why should she?
她是怎么评价我的
What... What did you say about me?
我一开始以为那是你来找我的原因呢
I thought that's why you came to see me in the first place.
因为如果你的行为让你受到不好的评价
Because if your behaviour gets you the thumbs down...
妈 你跟她说了些什么
Mum, what did you tell her?
我跟她说...
I told her...
我跟她说 我从未像那样为你抗争过
I told her that I'd never have fought for you like that.
做出那么大的努力
Make such an effort.
带她远行至波士顿
Taking her all the way to Boston
去施行一个你坚定信奉的任务
on some mad mission that you absolutely believed in.
我跟她说
I told her...
我从未像那样爱过你
that I'd never loved you like that.
真的吗
Really?
你以为我会在一个陌生人面前诋毁我女儿吗
Think I'd talk my daughter down to an absolute bloody stranger?
即便你的确是个噩梦般的存在
Even if you are a nightmare,
我也不赞同你所做的任何事
and I don't agree with anything you're doing.
好了 当心点 你把我的茶都弄洒了
'Ey, careful. You're spilling my bloody tea!
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
我又开始不吃食物了
I started skipping meals again.
不断跑步
Going running.
为了保持清瘦 或者...
Running to stay thin, or just...
就为了逃避
running to just run away.
你从未说起过
You never said anything.
你之前心情那么好
You were in such a good mood.
我不想给破坏掉
I didn't want to spoil it.
别放弃 莫莉
Don't give up, Molly.
别屈服于它
Don't give in to it.
快好起来吧
Get better.
你真的很坚强
You're so strong.
这是个非常难的案子 感谢你抽空前来
It's a really difficult case, so thank you for your time.
去死吧
Up yours?
你这是祝词吗
That a toast?
不确定
Not sure.
求你了 我不想失去你的友谊
Please, I don't want to lose your friendship.
我还在这 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
再说 你毁掉了比我们的友谊
Besides, you've thrown bigger things
更重要的东西 不是吗
than us on the bonfire, haven't you?
莉莉的信任
Lily's trust.
甚至几乎毁掉了你的自♥由♥
Your bloody liberty nearly.
以及你的婚姻
And your marriage.
-你后悔吗 -反正我不感到骄傲
- You regret it? - I'm not proud of it.
至少你和麦克欣获得了好结果
At least you and Maxine have got something good to show for it.
我是指 那个治疗
The treatment, I mean.
-怎么了 -我们不会再去波士顿了
- What? - We're not going back to Boston.
我负担不起那个钱 我会...
I can't afford it. I'd erm...
我很可能再次被逮捕 甚至入狱
I'd probably get arrested again, maybe even prison.
社会服务部门将为了麦克欣介入进来
And social services would have to step in for Maxine, and...
最糟糕的是我对她许下了一个...
the worst of it is that I have made her...
我许下了一个我无法兑现的承诺
I've made her promises that I can't keep.
她依然以为她还要回去接受治疗吗
She still thinks she's going back out there for treatment?
她太想接受那个治疗了
She so wants that treatment.
我要怎么告诉她
How am I gonna tell her that...
她没机会接受治疗了
she can't have it?
法罗医生真的超厉害
Dr Farrow is brilliant.
他不会一直问我为什么
He doesn't keep asking why,
他只是说 "好的 我们就这么办"
he just says, "OK, now, this is what we're gonna do."
在治疗的过程中
And in the middle of my treatment,
我们会出去观光旅游
we're gonna do some sightseeing.
新英格兰水族馆
The New England Aquarium.
真的超级大 里面还有IMAX影院
It's huge. And it's got an IMAX cinema in it.
我很期待还能再去 爸
I'm looking forward to going back, Dad.
七周后 每天都在倒计时
Seven weeks and counting.
你跟我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
维姬无法让孩子继续在波士顿接受治疗了 对吧
that Vicky can't get further treatment in Boston, right?
她还没有告诉麦克欣
Well, she hasn't told Maxine.
她对她撒谎了 现在还在骗她
She's lied to her, lying to her.
我会找她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
她故意误导她
She's misled her.
让她心存幻想
Deluded her.
等她发现真♥相♥ 会是什么感觉
How's that gonna make her feel when she finds out the truth?
如果法庭认定你...
If the court decides that you've been...
不切实际
unrealistic...
-不切实际 -甚至是故意误导
- Unrealistic. - Misleading, even...
那都是你的证据
That's all your evidence.
但这些证据都是基于我亲眼所见的事实
Based on a truthful account of what I see in front of me.
你对麦克欣许下了一个你无法兑现的承诺
You've made promises to Maxine that you just can't keep.