Look, even if we don't hire an accountant,
也需要一个财务软件
we're still gonna need accounting software,
如果采用Shopify软件 就可以给电邮加说明
so if we move to Shopify, we can caption emails,
使用他们的应用 但那并不便宜
use their apps, but it doesn't come cheap.
-所以... -怎么
- So... - What?
如果你找你妈帮忙 我就找我姐夫帮忙
I'll approach my brother-in-law, if you approach your mother.
我不行 她现在不跟我说话了
I can't, she's not talking to me right now.
她觉得我是个糟糕的母亲
She thinks I'm a crap mother.
如果这生意腾飞了
You know, if this takes off,
我们就没办法在厨房♥里生产产品了
we won't be able to do it in our kitchens,
我们需要一个能放下工业烤炉和其它设备的地方
we'll need a place with industrial ovens and that.
我现在无法应对这些事
I can't do this right now.
我们必须考虑产量和库存 我们不能就...
We have to think about volume and stock, we can't just...
我不在乎
I don't give a shit!
对不起
I'm sorry.
别在网上买♥♥青春期阻滞剂
Don't buy the puberty blockers online.
你不知道你会买♥♥到什么药
I mean, you don't know what you'd be getting.
我不会的 我只是...
I never would, I was...
打算去找家庭医生 开个处方
gonna go to the GP and get a prescription.
那祝你好运了
Well, good luck with that!
因为大多数家庭医生都会觉得
Because most of them think
那超出他们的专业知识和能力了
it's outside their expertise and competence.
那我该去哪儿
So where do I go, then?
美人鱼组织无法推荐国家医疗服务体系以外的治疗
Look, Mermaids can't recommend anything outside the NHS,
-但是... -什么
- but... - What?
但我们可以让你们知晓其他选择
Well, we can make you aware of other options.
我在网上看到你曾带你女儿去波士顿
I read online that you took your daughter to Boston.
-这个选择还成立吗 -是的
- Is that still an option? - Yes.
如果你想要 我可以给你他们的联♥系♥方式
I can give you the contact details, if you want them.
是的 我想要
Yeah, I want them.
看看麦克欣
Look at Maxine.
就好像她刚刚意识到她并不是孤单一人
It looks like she's just realised she's not alone.
我希望她永远都这么开心
I want her to be that happy all the time.
我懂的
I know.
要花很多钱吗
Does it cost a lot?
得看需要去多少次了
Depends how many visits.
但肯定要数千英镑
But thousands.
那超出大多数人的能力范围了
I mean... it's out of reach for most people.
-我正开始创业 -才开始而已
- I'm starting my own business... - Starting!
维姬
Vicky...
你现在就需要那些钱
you need the money now.
谢谢你 芭芭拉
Thanks, Barbara.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mum...
我们真的很感激你的支持
We really appreciate your support.
我知道我们有时互相看不顺眼
I know we don't always see eye to eye.
要让你低头认错可真不容易
She's had to eat a lot of humble pie.
但归根结底
But at the end of the day,
我挺喜欢做投资人的
I quite like the idea of being an investor.
对你的事 有一点控制权
Of having a bit of control in her affairs.
我们只想让事业成功 不是吗
We just wanna make it work, don't we?
你突然就下定决心了
You're determined all of a sudden.
没错
I am.
妈
Mum
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
-没有 只是我需要跟你谈谈 -现在不行
- No, I just need to talk to you. - Not now.
-妈 求你听我说 -亲爱的 拜托别这样
- Mum, please, can you just listen? - Darling, please,
拜托了 现在不行
please, not now!
我们要去哪儿 妈
Where are we going, Mum?
美国
America.
不可能吧 当真吗
No way - really?
是的
Yep.
真的
Really.
为什么
Why?
为什么 因为我是你妈
Why? Because I'm your mum,
我愿意为你做任何事 这就是原因
and I'll do anything for you, that's why.
我觉得你需要把脸上的妆擦一擦
I think you have to take some of that make-up off.
你的样子要尽量跟护照上的照片一样
You need to look as much like your passport photo as possible.
以及 你能把耳环摘了吗
And, um... will you lose the earrings and the bag, please?
你好
Hi.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我不会让你失望的
I'm not gonna let you down.
波士顿出租车协会
你好 你一定就是麦克欣了
Hi, you must be Maxine!
麦克欣也是我的孩子
Maxine is my child, too!
这应该由我们共同来做决定
This should have been our decision!
维多利亚·达菲 我要逮捕你
Victoria Duffy, I'm arresting you
罪名是《儿童绑♥架♥法案》第一节
under Section One of the Child Abduction Act.
迪恩说他在附近见过你
Dean said he saw you around here.
没错 我现在住我外婆家
Yeah, I'm staying at my nan's.
-我是来道歉的 -就这样吗
- I've come to say I'm sorry. - Is that all?
我现在没空跟你谈
I can't talk to you right now.
本地政♥府♥机构可能会向法庭申请
The local authority might apply to the court
临时监护令
for an interim care order.
我知道「监护人」这个名号♥听上去像是
I know "Guardian" sounds like
我来到这里 然后接管一切
I come in here and I start taking over.
我只是需要跟你们谈谈
I just need to talk to you all.
重点不是对麦克欣的担心 而是恐慌
This is not about concern for Maxine, this is about panic,
因为你控制不住
because you can't control it.
她行事鲁莽 执迷不悟
She's reckless, obsessed.
我们可能会彻底失去她 你是知道的 对吧
We could lose her altogether, you know that, don't you?
你说过一切都会没事的
You said everything would be all right.