They've gone for a drink.
他们出去喝东西了
I didn't know that.
我之前都不知道呢
Your mum seems nice.
你妈似乎还挺好的
Where's your dad?
你♥爸♥去哪儿了
He died.
他死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's OK.
没事的
It's not though, is it?
其实并非真的没事 对吧
My mum died.
我妈也死了
People say it gets better, but it's just shit.
大家都说慢慢就好了 但那是放屁
I don't bite. I know.
我又不咬人 我知道
What is it about you?
你到底有什么特殊的
I can't put my finger on it.
我真的搞不懂
On what?
搞不懂什么
The reason I like you.
我喜欢你的原因
Can I just lie here?
我能躺在这里吗
Yeah.
可以
Have you had sex before?
你以前做过爱吗
I said that I just wanted to lie here.
我说我只是想躺在这里
It's OK. Let me show you.
没事 我来教你
Are you OK?
你没事吧
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I've got to go.
我得走了
Sam, please don't go. I...
山姆 求你别走 我...
I didn't mean to, just...
我不是有意的 你...
Fuck.
该死的
Cell 10, let's go.
10号♥牢房♥ 出来吧
He used to put me up on his shoulders
他以前常让我坐在他的肩上
and he used to show me off proudly to everybody.
向所有人骄傲地炫耀我
And everybody that could see us,
所有见过我们的人
they could just see in his eyes
都能从他的眼中看出
how much he just...adored me.
他有多么 爱我
'And everybody that could see us,
所有见过我们的人
'they could just see in his eyes... how much he just...'
都能从他的眼中看出 他有多么...
Fucking adored me.
多么地爱我
'I'm his son.'
我是他儿子
Fuck.
该死的
'I'm his son.'
我是他儿子
Whatever.
随便吧
Hello.
喂
Sam, it's Cathy. Is your mum there?'
山姆 我是凯茜 你妈在家吗
No, she's not.
不 她不在
I wanted to talk to her.
我有事想跟她谈谈
I'm being reinterviewed by the police
我被警方再次审问了
and, well, I've been going round in circles
我一直在原地绕圈子 没有进展
and someone must have used my code on the morphine pump.
肯定是有人用了我的密♥码♥打开吗♥啡♥机
I just wanted to talk it through with your mum.
我只是想跟你妈仔细谈谈这事
I'll tell her you called.
我会告诉她你打过电♥话♥来
OK, well, this is really important, Sam, OK?
好的 这事真的很重要 山姆
So don't forget.
千万别忘了
I have to clear my name.
我必须洗清自己的罪名
I won't. Don't worry, Cathy.
我不会忘的 别担心 凯茜
All right, then, bye. Bye.
好的 那再见
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks
谢谢
Oh, hi, my name's Jenny Woodford.
你好 我叫珍妮·伍德福德
I'm here for a parole hearing.
我是来参加假释听证会的
ID, please.
请出示证件
Check your bag.
需要检查下你的包
Just wait here.
在这等着
Have you done this before?
你以前经历过这事吗
Many times.
很多次了
I'm the prison psychologist.
我是监狱的心理医生
I'll go and get a jar.
我去拿个罐子
Peter Shelton is my ex-husband.
皮特·谢尔顿是我的前夫
When I was married to him,
在我跟他的婚姻存续期间
he violently abused me and my son, Sam.
他经常用暴♥力♥虐待我和我儿子山姆
Peter can be charming and charismatic.
皮特是一个非常有魅力的人
He'll say to you that he's sorry for what he did.
他会对你说 他对自己的行为感到很抱歉
And that he's changed.
说他已经改了
Until I met James, I didn't know what it felt like to be loved.
在遇到詹姆斯之前 我都不懂被爱的感觉
He helped me to escape Peter.
他帮我逃离了皮特的魔爪
James was kind and gentle and loving.
詹姆斯善良 温柔 有爱
He was a father to Sam.
他是山姆的好父亲
We were a family.
我们曾是幸福的一家人
And Peter couldn't bear to see how happy we were.
皮特无法容忍♥看到我们幸福地生活在一起
Sam.
山姆
What are you doing here? Mum's at work.
你怎么会来这里 我妈去工作了
She's going to find you when she finishes.
等她下班了 就会来找你
She wanted me to give you these.
她让我把这些花送给你
That's kind of her. I thought they might cheer you up.
她真贴心 我觉得这或许能让你开心起来
Do you want me to come in for a bit?
你想让我进屋吗
Yeah.
好的
Would you like some tea?
你想喝茶吗
Yeah, yeah.
好啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Just watching some telly.
我就在家看看电视
I don't suppose you've got a biscuit to go with the tea?
你家有饼干配着茶一起享用吗
Yeah, sure.
有的 当然
I've only got bourbon. That's OK.
我这里只有布尔本饼干了 没事
Is that cool? Yeah.
可以吗 当然
I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time.
很遗憾你正经历如此艰难的时期
What do you think happened?
你觉得到底是怎么回事
I really don't know, Sam.
我真的不知道 山姆
Do you think he could have done it himself?
你觉得他有没有可能是自杀的
That doesn't make sense.
那说不通啊
Well, we both know it wasn't you.
我们都知道不是你干的
You'd never do anything like that.
你是绝对不会做那种事的
You're right.
你说得对
I wouldn't.
我不会的
Who else could it have been?
那还可能是谁呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I was there.
我当时在那
Yes.
是的
You were.
你的确在
Now I come to think of it,
我仔细想想
Mr Williams did seem a bit anxious.
威廉姆斯先生当时的确很不安
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I thought you said he was asleep.
你之前不是说他当时在睡觉吗
He grabbed hold of my arm.
他抓住了我的胳膊
It was like this.
就像这样
He was just digging his fingernails into me.
他的指甲都扎进我的肉里了
Are you feeling all right, Cathy?
你觉得还好吗 凯茜
W...
什...
That's strong.
真烈的酒啊
Nice.
真不错
Now, I'm going to go and run you a nice hot bath.
现在 我去给你准备个热水澡
I've had a lot of time to think about what I did.
我有很多时间去反思自己的所为
It's something I'll always have to live with.
我的余生都摆脱不掉那些事造成的阴影
Jenny was right,
珍妮说得对
I had trouble managing my anger back then.
我当年无法控制住我的怒火
I'm a different person now.
我现在洗心革面了
I keep to myself.
我控制自己的情绪
I study, and I read and write.
我会学习 读书 写作
Look,
听着
I'd like to meet my son one day.
我希望将来有一天能见到我儿子
Show him I've changed.
让他看到我已经变了
That I'm not the monster that I was.
我不再是过去那种禽兽了