The patient that Cathy was suspended over.
就是因为他 凯茜才被停职了
Here we are.
您的菜
Jenny,
珍妮
these things start off small, but trust me.
这种事刚开始时都很小 但相信我
They can soon get out of hand.
很快就失控了
You're right.
你说得对
Mr Dawes?
道斯先生
Yeah?
什么事
I was wondering if you could help me.
不知道你能不能帮助我一下
Do I know you? No, I'm Sam.
我认识你吗 不认识 我是山姆
Peter Shelton's son.
皮特·谢尔顿的儿子
I want to see my dad.
我想见我爸爸
I'm sorry. I can't help you with that.
抱歉 这事我帮不了你
OK, here's my problem, Philip.
我的问题是这样的 菲利普
Look, I know as a minor,
我知道 我是未成年人
I need to be accompanied by an adult for a prison visit,
需要有成年人的陪同才能探监
OK, I get that.
我明白
My mum, she doesn't find it easy talking about my dad...
我妈妈不愿意提起我爸爸
even acknowledging his existence.
连他的存在都不愿承认
You must visit the prison all the time, right?
你肯定经常去监狱 对吗
Can you get a message to him?
你能帮我给他捎个口信吗
I work with victims, not prisoners.
我是和受害者打交道 不是和犯人
But you were at his parole?
但你参加了他的假释听证会
I was there to support your mum.
我是去支持你妈妈
But she's not a victim.
但她不是受害者
Listen, Sam.
听着 山姆
It's her you need to speak to.
你得找她谈才对
Could another adult come with me?
可以找别的成年人陪我去吗
You, maybe.
比如你
You could take me the next time you go?
你下次去的时候能带上我吗
That's not possible.
不可能
Philip.
菲利普
I'm just desperate to see him.
我极度渴望见到他
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Excuse me.
抱歉失陪了
你是我唯一信任的人
我要见你
Cathy?
凯茜
Cathy?
凯茜
Cathy?
凯茜
I'm coming in.
我进来了
Cathy?
凯茜
Are you here?
你在吗
Cathy?
凯茜
Cathy, are you there?
凯茜 你在吗
My Dad, he's not dead.
我爸爸他没死
Where is he?
他在哪
He's in prison.
他在监狱里
What for?
因为什么
Murder.
谋杀
Oh, my God.
天啊
Who did he murder?
他杀了谁
My mum's boyfriend.
我妈妈的男朋友
She always made out that she loved my dad, but...
她口口声声说爱我爸爸 结果却...
Turns out she ran off with another guy.
和另一个男人跑了
That's who Dad killed.
我爸杀的就是那个人
That's screwed up.
真是一团糟
It still doesn't give her the right to tell you he's dead.
那她也无权对你撒谎说他死了
I knew you'd understand.
我就知道你会理解的
Are you going to go see him?
你要去见他吗
Of course I am.
当然了
And you think your mum will take you?
你觉得你妈会带你去吗
She's not going to have a choice.
她没得选
I didn't even realise she was that upset.
我都没意识到她有那么难过
Don't blame yourself.
别自责了
You can never know what's going on inside someone else's head.
你永远都参不透别人的脑袋在想什么
I should've known.
我应该知道的
She knew you were on her side.
她知道你是站在她那边的
She was a bloody good nurse.
她真是个出色的护士
I don't even think she did anything wrong.
我觉得她根本没有做错什么
I'm really sorry... about Cathy.
凯茜的事 我真的很遗憾
Oh, it's Sam. I've got to go.
是山姆 我得走了
Are you sure you're all right?
你真的没事吗
Do you want me to drive you home?
要我开车送你回家吗
No, I'm all right.
不 不用了
Mum, where the hell have you been?
妈妈 你到底去哪儿了
I've been calling you.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
What's wrong?
出什么事了
It's Cathy.
是凯茜
What?
怎么了
Come here.
过来
She was in the bath.
她在浴缸里
Just lying there.
躺在那儿
What happened?
发生什么事了
She'd been drinking and...
她一直在喝酒
there were pills.
还有安♥眠♥药♥
Was it an accident?
是意外吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Or a suicide.
或者是自杀
Really?
真的吗
And the police were there?
警♥察♥也去了吗
Yeah.
是的
What did they think?
他们怎么看
Well, she...she was depressed, and...
她情绪很低落 而且
she was to blame for Mr Williams's death,
大家都觉得威廉姆斯先生的死是她的错
and that might have pushed her over the edge.
那可能是她崩溃的原因
Are they investigating it any further?
他们会做进一步调查吗
I don't know, Sam.
我不知道 山姆
I can't believe she's gone.
真不敢相信她死了
Oh, Mum.
妈妈
It's Christmas tomorrow.
明天就是圣诞节了
Not much of a Christmas.
但一点圣诞的欢乐都没有
Don't be like that!
别这样嘛
Still haven't wrapped your present.
我还没包装好给你的礼物
Everything's going to be OK.
一切都会好起来
You'll see.
你等着瞧
That looks nice.
包装得不错
Leg or breast?
要腿肉还是胸肉
I told you not to bother.
我不是叫你别麻烦了
Breast, then.
那就胸肉吧
It's the best bit.
这是最好的部位
There you are.
给你
How much did that set you back?
你买♥♥那个花了多少钱
20 quid?
20镑吗
It's only Christmas once a year.
每年只有一次圣诞节
25?
25镑吗
Gran, let's not worry about that now.
奶奶 先别担心钱的事了
I'll worry about what I bloody well want. It's my house.
我想担心什么就担心什么 这是我家
And my turkey, right, Bill?
这火鸡也是用我的钱买♥♥的吧 比尔
That's right. I found the tin.
没错 我发现那个罐子了
Just the tin, mind. There was no...
是空的 里面没...
I was only borrowing it, OK?
我只是借用 好吗
I'm going to put everything back.
我会把钱都放回去的
Of course you will! I will!
你当然会啦 我说真的
How? You don't have a job.
怎么还 你都没有工作
That's why you're really here, isn't it?
这才是你来这里的真正原因 不是吗
Free bed and board. Mum!
免费食宿 妈
Gran, can we eat?
奶奶 我们可以吃了吗
Still strange without Mum.
妈妈不在 感觉还是怪怪的
Yeah.
是啊
Here's to her.
这杯敬她