Look...
听着
You don't know her like I do.
你不像我那么了解她
Come on, let's get cracking.
快点 赶紧收拾吧
Hi, Bob. It's Sam.
鲍勃 我是山姆
Hello.
你好
Take a look in the drawer.
去看看抽屉
Right here?
这里吗
Look in the tin.
看铁盒里
You take 'em.
这些你拿着吧
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
Get out the way, Sammy. I can't get in.
别挡路 山姆 我进不去了
Mr. Franklin needs his rest. Why don't...
富兰克林先生需要休息 你还是...
Why don't you go and read to Mr. Williams?
你还是去给威廉姆斯先生读书听吧
Goodnight, Bob.
晚安 鲍勃
You, watch yourself.
你小心点
I'm like a flaming octopus here.
我就像只燃烧的章鱼一样
What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
章鱼小伙会对章鱼姑娘说什么
I want to hold your hand,
我想牵着你的手
your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand.
这只手 那只手 还有另一只手
Give us one of those, son.
给我一个 孩子
Got all my own teeth.
我的牙都还在
Now, where were we?
上次讲到哪儿来着
Excuse me, are you using this? No.
不好意思 这把椅子你用吗 没有
Jim just found Israel with the knife.
吉姆发现伊斯莱尔拿着刀
"He for his part, took a great draft of the wine
而他也许是因为喝了一大口酒
"and spoke with a most unusual solemnity.
用极其罕见的严肃语气说道
"For 30 years, he said,
他说 三十年来
I've sailed the seas and seen good and bad,
我驶过无数海域 不论善恶好坏
"Better and worse, fair weather and foul.
风平浪静还是大风大浪都见得多了
"Provisions running out, knives going, and what not.
存粮耗尽 刀剑厮杀 没什么没见过的
"Well now, I tell you,
我告诉你
I've never seen good, come out goodness yet."
我就从来没见过好心有好报
"Him as strikes first is my fancy, dead men don't bite.
先下手为强 后下手遭殃 死人不会泄密
"Them's my views. Amen, so be it.
这些就是我的看法 阿门 就这样吧
"And now you look here, yet suddenly..."
你看这里 突然间...
Good luck.
祝你好运
Fill the flask, mix the solutions
灌进烧瓶 混合溶液
and place it on a piece of paper marked with a cross.
把烧瓶放到画着叉的纸上
Number four... look down at the cross from above
第四 从上面俯瞰叉号♥
and when the cross disappears,
等到叉号♥消失时
because the reaction will turn the solution opaque,
因为这个反应会让溶液变得不透明
you stop the clock.
就停止计时
Can I help you?
有事吗
Are you Mr. Wilkinson? Yes.
你是威尔金斯老师吗 是的
I'm Chrissy. Chrissy Anderson.
我叫克丽丝 克丽丝·安德森
You're late.
你迟到了
I was in the wrong lab. My timetable says Room 22.
我走错实验室了 我课表写的是22号♥教室
Right. Take a seat.
好吧 快坐下
Can you let your mum know that
告诉你妈妈
clothes need ironing in this school?
本校要求校服熨平
OK. So you record...
好了 然后记下时间
Hello, Mum.
你好 妈妈
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I've come to look after you.
我来照顾你
What about work?
那工作怎么办
I managed to juggle a few things.
我想到了一些办法应付
I wanted to get the house ready for you coming home.
我想把房♥子收拾好 等你出院回家
Brought you these.
给你买♥♥了花
You shouldn't have.
你不用这么破费的
You've aged. Not looking so great yourself.
你老了 你看上去也不太好啊
Is this your son? That's right.
这是你儿子吗 是的
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Bill. Jenny.
我叫比尔 我叫珍妮
He's come all the way from Nottingham to look after me.
他从诺丁汉大老远过来照顾我
He's a detective inspector, you know?
他是位督察
You must be very proud.
你一定很骄傲
I'll get us a tea.
我去买♥♥杯茶
Yeah.
好
Did I frighten you?
我吓到你了吗
No.
没有
I'm Sam.
我叫山姆
Do you want me to guess yours? It's Chrissy.
要我猜你的名字吗 我叫克丽丝
What did it feel like this morning
今天早上所有人都盯着你看
when everyone was looking at you?
你什么感觉
What's it to you? I'm interested.
跟你有什么关系 我很感兴趣
Where are you from? Look, what do you want?
你从哪儿来 你到底想怎样
What does anybody want?
任何人都想要的是什么
True love.
真爱
Marriage, a few kids, nice car...
结婚 生子 靓车
You know... Kids, they smile 400 times a day.
你知道吗 小孩每天笑400次
Adults 20, so at worst you should smile once an hour.
成年人20次 所以至少该每小时笑一次
At best, 25. What's so great about smiling?
最多25次 笑有什么好处
It makes you live longer, and it's an attractive expression.
可以让人活得更长久 那是有魅力的表情
More likely to draw people to you than to push them away.
微笑更能拉近人的距离 而不是使人疏远
It's called facial feedback hypothesis.
这被称为面部反馈假说
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
There's the "Eager to please" smile.
你这是"渴望取悦他人"的笑
Lopsided smile.
歪嘴笑
It's funny how none of them meet your eyes.
好笑的是 没有一种笑能满足你的眼睛
You're trying too hard.
你太刻意了
Really?
是吗
I've got a great bullshit detector.
我轻易就能分辨谁在说屁话
No, you're doing really well.
不 你做得相当好
It's not easy when you've got the monitor on.
戴着监护器的时候就不好弄
There we go. Here he is.
好了 他来了
Oh, Sam. I need to talk to you about something.
山姆 我要和你说点事
What's up?
怎么了
Mr. Franklin died.
富兰克林先生死了
Was it his heart in the end?
到头来还是死于心脏病吗
Yeah. Dilated cardiomyopathy.
是的 扩张型心肌病
That's right.
没错
Shame.
倒霉
I'm sorry, Sam. I really am.
我很遗憾 山姆 真的
Me too.
我也是
Is it OK if I...
我可不可以...
go say my goodbyes?
去道个别
What were you doing? Nothing.
你在做什么 没什么
I saw you. I saw you doing something.
我看到你了 看到你在做些什么
I was just brushing his hair. I wanted him to look nice.
我只是在给他梳头 我想让他走得体面
You can't do that!
你不能那样做
You cannot be in here.
你不能进来
What's going on? I was just saying my goodbyes, Mum.
发生什么事了 我只是在道别 妈妈
He shouldn't be in here. You should go, Sam.
他不该在这儿 你该走了 山姆
You're pushing your luck
你这是在玩火
having him wandering around here unsupervised.
让他在这里晃悠 无人监管
He's not doing any harm.
他没惹祸
He's 16.
他才16岁
Why is he hanging around here?
为什么在这里待着
Well, he wants to be a doctor.
他想当医生
He reads to the patients, they like him.
他念书给病人们听 他们都喜欢他
Well, why isn't he with his friends?
他为什么不和朋友们在一起
I don't think it's healthy.
我觉得这样不健康
I was at the swimming pool last night.
昨晚我去游泳池了
I thought we were going to meet. Did we say that?
我以为我们能遇到 我们约了吗
I must've got it wrong.
一定是我搞错了
Must have.
一定是的
Do you want one?
要来一片吗
Do you want to come to mine tomorrow night?
你明晚想去我家吗
It's my dad's birthday.
我爸的生日
There'll be lots of food and bad dancing and stuff.
会有很多好吃的 尬舞什么的