They said that he was suffering extreme...
他们说他遭受了...
Extreme shock from the trauma.
那次创伤给他造成了极度的震惊
So when he could speak...
当他学会说话时
tnd he asked me questions...
喜欢问我一些问题
I lied.
我撒谎了
Was I wrong?
我做错了吗
Well, it could explain his current lack of trust.
那或许可以解释他现在为何缺乏信任感
But even before he found out about his father, he...
但即使在他知晓他父亲还活着之前 也...
He steals, he...
他会偷窃 他...
He bullies, he lies.
他霸凌同学 撒谎
And then when he found out about his dad,
当他知道他爸还活着之后
he didn't care that he'd violently abused me,
竟毫不在乎他曾对我暴♥力♥虐待
that he'd killed someone.
还杀过人
He was proud of it.
他以此为傲
He's excited by him.
他父亲让他感到很激动
Look.
你看
They're the same.
他们是一样的
I'm going to tell you something, Sam...
我要告诉你一件事 山姆
But it has to be our secret.
但这必须是我们之间的秘密
You can't tell your mother.
你不能告诉你妈
Anything. What is it?
放心说吧 什么事
I'm getting out.
我要出去了
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
I'm not sure how soon, but when I do...
我不确定有多快放出去 但等我真的出去了
I want us to...
我希望我们能...
be together.
在一起
Would you like that?
你想要那样吗
I'd love it.
我很开心能那样
She'll try and stop us.
她会试图阻止我们
Have you got a mobile number?
你有手♥机♥号♥码吗
Yeah. Say it.
有 说出来
Nice and slow, not too loud.
说清楚点 慢点 别太大声
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Oh. Seven. Seven...
077...
Ready to go back to my cell.
准备好回囚室了
第一季 第三集
天生杀手