Cos smiling is attractive. OK?
因为笑容很有魅力 好吗
Smiling, you know, it draws people in.
微笑能增加亲和力
You know, it's more likely to draw people in
微笑更能拉近人的距离
than to push them away, you know?
而不是使人疏远
Have you ever wondered, kids smile 400 times a day.
你有没有想过 小孩子每天笑400次
Adults, 20.
成年人只有20次
So, thinking about it, you should smile at least once an hour.
仔细想想 你每小时至少该笑一次
At least.
至少
He was stationed in Afghanistan
他当时驻扎在阿富汗
and a civilian village came under attack.
一座平民村庄遭到袭击
My dad spotted a woman cowering with her baby,
我爸看到一个妇女抱着婴儿畏缩在一起
and without thinking he just ran forward to save them.
他不假思索地冲过去救他们
But...
但是
he didn't see the land mine.
他没有看到地雷
How was work? Good.
工作怎么样 挺好
Mrs. Anderson got a new hip.
安德森女士做了髋关节置换手术
Kathy's still fussing over Mr. Williams,
凯茜还是过分悉心地照料着威廉姆斯先生
but Mr. Franklin's still hanging in there.
不过富兰克林先生还支撑着
He was a boxer when he was young.
他年轻时是个拳击手
I didn't know that.
我都不知道
He's got a bit of fight left in him.
他心里还留有点斗志
Did you sleep all right?
你睡得好吗
Like a baby.
非常安稳
What would I do without you?
没有你我可怎么办
Probably starve and die.
大概会饿死
Anyway, I got to go.
不说了 我要走了
My mates have been waiting for me.
我朋友在等着我呢
Mum.
妈
Bye!
回见
第一季 第一集
天生杀手
Get off him.
放开他
What's it to you? Just get off him.
关你什么事 放开他
What are you doing?
你在做什么
It's not worth it.
不值得的
And who are you? His boyfriend?
你是谁啊 他男朋友吗
You're the one enjoying sitting on top of him.
喜欢坐在他身上的是你
Getting off on it?
那能让你获得快♥感♥吗
Freak!
神经病
Do you think she's dying?
你觉得她要死了吗
We're all dying.
我们都在迈向死亡
She had a fall and broke her hip, that's all.
她摔了一跤 伤到了髋关节 仅此而已
Are we seriously going to stay here?
我们真的要待在这里吗
I thought you never got along with her, it's...
我以为你和她合不来 这...
Look, she's in trouble and she needs our help.
听着 她现在有麻烦 需要我们的帮助
It's a good option, Chrissy.
这是个很好的选择 克丽丝
You mean it's the only option, Dad.
你的意思是没别的选择 爸爸
Jenny. I'm Philip, your liaison officer.
珍妮 我是菲利普 你的联络人
It's good to finally meet you. Nice to meet you.
终于见到你了 你好
Can I get you anything? No, I'm all right.
要喝点什么吗 不用了
Just before we start, I should say,
在我们开始之前 我要说清楚
I haven't made up my mind yet.
我还没有下定决心
Ok.
好的
Shall I just talk you through how it works?
我先跟你说一说流程吧
Well, you're going first, and you'll read...
你先去 然后你会读到...
Wait, he's not be going to be there, right?
等等 他不会在那里吧
He's requested to be there, yeah.
他必须要到场
I can't... I can't be in the same room as him.
我不能和他同处一室
Well, you can petition that he isn't in the room
如果你觉得他的存在会让你太痛苦
if you're going to find it too distressing, but he can appeal.
你可以提出申请 但他也可以申诉
They're going to let him out, aren't they?
他们要放他出来了 是不是
I don't know.
我不知道
They do take everything into account.
他们会考虑所有因素的
His psychiatric evaluation, his behaviour in prison,
他的精神鉴定结果 他在监狱的表现
your victim statement.
你作为受害者的陈述
So, you think that could sway the board?
所以你觉得我可以动摇委员会的决定吗
Yes, it could.
是的 有可能
In person it's powerful.
亲自去说非常有影响力
I've seen it happen before.
我之前就见到过这种情况
My son is still a child.
我儿子还是个孩子
I cannot let that man anywhere near him.
我不能让那个男人接近他
Thanks for this morning. It's OK.
今早谢谢你了 没事
Haven't seen you on the bus before.
以前没在校车上见过你
My dad usually drives me in but he's away on business.
一般都是我爸开车送我上学 不过他出差了
What kind of business? Hi, Sam.
他是做什么的 山姆 你好
He... He builds drills, he's an engineer.
他是造钻孔机的 他是个工程师
What about yours?
你♥爸♥爸呢
He died.
他去世了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It was a long time ago.
是很久之前的事了
He was stationed in Afghanistan.
他当时在阿富汗驻扎
Civilian village came under attack,
一座平民村庄遭到袭击
my dad spotted a woman cowering with her baby,
我爸看到一个妇女抱着婴儿畏缩在一起
without thinking he ran forward to save her.
他不假思索地冲过去救她
He didn't see the land mine.
他没注意到地雷
He sounds like a brave man.
听上去他非常勇敢
Yeah, he was.
是啊 的确如此
Were you scared?
你害怕吗
On the bus?
在校车上的时候
A bit.
有点
Actually, I was terrified.
实际上 我怕极了
Everything went black.
眼前一片漆黑
Then it went white.
又变成了一片白
Then I heard your voice.
然后我听见了你的声音
I can't do it.
我做不到
Yes, you can.
你可以的
No, I... I really can't.
不行 我真的不行
What are you scared of?
你在怕什么呢
Everything.
一切
Come.
来
Come with me.
跟我一起
I need you to believe in yourself.
我需要你相信你自己
Oscar!
奥斯卡
Help!
救命
Sam?
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Look, I told you you could do it!
你看 我就说你能做到的
I... I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
You...
你...
Sammy!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
What the fuck?
搞什么
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
操
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Making it nice for when she gets home.
收拾干净 等她回家
Do you want to give me a hand?
你能帮我一把吗
Will she mind? Well, she might at first,
她会介意吗 一开始可能会
but I'm sure she'll be pleased in the long run.
但最后她肯定会高兴的
You can't find anything in here.
这儿乱得什么都找不到
Give me.
给我
Old habits die hard.
旧习难改
When are we going to go and see my gran?
我们什么时候去看奶奶
Well, I think I should go on my own first.
我最好先自己去一趟
Why?
为什么
I need to see how she is.
我得看看她怎么样了
I thought you said she'd only broken her hip.
你不是说她只是摔了髋关节吗
I haven't seen her in a long time, Chrissy. All right?
我很久都没去看她了 克丽丝
I don't know how fragile she is,
我不知道她有多脆弱
what kind of a state she's in!
不知道她什么情况
Calm down, Dad. I am calm.
冷静 爸爸 我很冷静