You smell nice.
你身上很香
Mum. Are you going to let me get changed?
妈 你还让不让我换衣服了
My mum did it when I was nine.
这是我9岁时 我妈妈弄的
It's terrible.
太糟糕了
No, it's not.
不 才没有
I like it.
我喜欢
Do you want a go?
你想玩吗
You go first.
你先玩吧
It's got a barbarian bonus of 60%.
蛮族奖励达到60%
I'm on emperor level.
我是帝王级的
You came.
你来了啊
You must be Sam.
你一定是山姆
Pleased to meet you. I'm Mike, Oscar's dad.
很高兴认识你 我是奥斯卡的父亲麦克
He's told me all about you.
他跟我说了很多关于你的事
All good things, I hope. Absolutely.
但愿都是好事 当然
Oscar's been telling me how you've been teaching him to dive.
奥斯卡跟我说了你教他跳水的事
It's a pleasure. He's doing well.
我很荣幸 他表现很好
You two coming downstairs?
你们要下楼吗
We've got enough to feed a small army here.
我们准备的食物都足够一支小型军队吃的了
In a minute, I'm just finishing this level.
稍等一下 我把这一级打完
We'll be down.
我们待会儿一起下去
Oscar, come on.
奥斯卡 走吧
Shit!
该死的
Let me do it.
让来吧
So, how old's your dad?
你♥爸♥多大岁数了
I don't know.
我不知道
Why don't you know?
你怎么会不知道
I just don't.
我就是不知道
Sorry, you got stuck talking to him.
抱歉他一直扯着你聊天
He can really bore on sometimes.
他有时候真的很无趣
No. He's great.
不 他棒极了
Try having him as your dad.
让他当你♥爸♥试试
How is it going?
怎么样了
Oh, that looks good.
那看上去棒极了
Watch your fingers.
当心手指 别碰到
OK, brilliant, it's not too heavy? Can you get that?
好极了 重吗 你能端得动吗
Yeah. Right, I'll get the lights.
好的 我去关灯
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear Mike ♪
♪祝你生日快乐 亲爱的麦克♪
♪ Happy birthday to you. ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
You're missing the party.
你错过派对了
I've come to get us some plates.
我是来拿些盘子的
Right, let... let me help you.
好的 我来帮你吧
You're very polite.
你很有礼貌啊
Come on, come and join in.
来吧 跟我们一起玩
♪ Change this lonely li-I-ife ♪
♪改变这孤寂的生活♪
♪ I want to know what love is ♪
♪我想知道爱是什么♪
♪ I want you to show me, baby ♪
♪我希望你能让我明白 宝贝♪
♪ I want to feel what love is. ♪
♪我想感受爱是什么♪
What?
怎么了
Have you made a decision yet?
你做出决定了吗
Yeah.
是的
But, the worst thing is that Sam doesn't know.
但是 最糟糕的是 山姆还不知道
I think you should keep it that way.
我觉得永远不该让他知道
But even if Peter does get out,
但就算皮特出来了
which I don't think he will,
尽管我觉得他是出不来的
he doesn't know where you live.
他也不知道你的住处啊
He's not going to find you.
他不会找到你的
But you never have to tell Sam.
但你永远不必告诉山姆
All good, boys?
都还好吗 孩子们
When's your next match?
你下场比赛是什么时候
It's n... next weekend.
是 下周末
Football? Didn't you know?
足球吗 你不知道吗
Oscar here stands undefeated
我们家奥斯卡
junior league under-16's chess champion
在16岁以下少年组象棋冠军赛中
for the last three consecutive years.
已经连胜三年了
Dad... What?
爸 怎么了
Never miss a match, have we?
从未错过一场比赛 对吧
Follows in his father's footsteps.
完全追寻着他父亲的足迹
Sam dives, he's really good.
山姆会跳水 他真的很厉害
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I bet your dad's really proud of you.
我敢说你父亲一定也很为你骄傲
My dad passed away.
我父亲已经去世了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
He was...
他...
He was stationed in Afghanistan.
他当时驻扎在阿富汗
A civilian village came under attack, and...
一座平民村庄遭到袭击
my dad spotted a woman cowering with her baby.
我爸看到一个妇女抱着婴儿畏缩在一起
Without thinking, he ran forward to save them
他不假思索地冲过去救他们
but he was shot in the head.
但他不幸被枪击中了头部
I thought you said it was a land mine.
你不是说他是被地雷炸死的吗
Yeah, it was a land mine.
没错 是地雷
Yeah, but you just said... Oscar...
好吧 但你刚说... 奥斯卡
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
没错 没错 没错
he was shot before he stood on the land mine.
他是先中了一枪 然后再踩到地雷的
Do you want a blow-by-blow account of how my father died?
你想了解关于我父亲死亡的每一个细节吗
Do you? Look, he was a brave man.
是吗 听着 他是个非常勇敢的人
I'm sure he was.
我相信一定是这样
No, no, I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉
Just... Thanks for the party.
谢谢你们的派对
Sam, I've got fish and chips.
山姆 我买♥♥了炸鱼和薯条
Sam!
山姆
Sam?
山姆
It's late.
现在很晚了
I know, I just came to read to you.
我知道 我只是来念书给你听的
OK, Sam.
好吧 山姆
"As he would start speaking,
当他开始说话时
"He had risen from bed with almost..."
他从床上坐起来 几乎...
Sam.
山姆
Has something happened?
发生了什么事吗
Where've you been?
你刚刚去哪儿了
Party.
一个派对
I should like to... be your age again.
我真想 再回到你这个年纪
I met my wife at a dance.
我是在一个舞会上遇见我妻子的
I bet the girls love you, eh?
我敢说姑娘们都很喜欢你吧
There's no-one.
没人喜欢我
I can't believe that.
我觉得难以置信
Good looking boy like you.
毕竟你长得这么帅
What's her name, Sam?
她叫什么名字 山姆
I told you there's no-one.
我跟你说了没人
Don't call me that.
别那么叫我
Sam?
山姆
Sam, what are you doing?
山姆 你要干什么
Is it something wrong with my machine?
我的机器有什么问题吗
Listen, Sam, I really don't think you should...
听着 山姆 我真觉得你不该...
You should wait till the...
你应该等到...
Stop, stop.
住手 住手
Shut up. Shut up, shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
That's good.
很好
That's better.
好多了
Sam.
山姆
I was just getting my book.
我只是来拿我的书
I just want to say that
我想说
I'm really sorry about the other... the other day.
那天的事 我真的很抱歉
It won't happen again.
以后不会再发生了
Ok.
好吧
Goodnight, Cathy. Goodnight.
晚安 凯茜 晚安
Sam, what are you doing?
山姆 你在干什么
I'm just show her where Mr. Williams died.
我只是带她看看威廉姆斯先生死亡的地点