My dad will get that we're in love, and he won't try and stop us.
我爸会理解我们相爱 他不会阻止我们的
Just come.
来吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Bill? That gold necklace that Chrissy's wearing,
比尔 克丽丝戴着的那条金项链
did Sam give it to her?
是山姆给她的吗
I've just been talking to him about...
我刚刚跟他谈...
No, just answer me. Did he give it to her?
不 快回答我 是他给她的吗
Yeah.
是的
He stole it, I'm certain.
他偷来的 我很确定
There's no way he could've afforded it.
他不可能买♥♥得起
Jenny, what's the matter? It's Kathy's.
珍妮 怎么回事 那是凯茜的
Kathy's? She wore it every day.
凯茜的 她生前每天都戴着
And the only way he could've taken it is if...
他拿到那条项链唯的一可能就是...
Jenny? Sam! Sam!
珍妮 山姆 山姆
Sam, wait!
山姆 等等
It's not going to happen.
我不会去的
You go and meet him, drop me off at mine.
你自己去见他 先把我送回家
Whatever happens,
不管怎么样
we'll still see each other, right?
我们还是会见面的 对吗
Can I come to yours for a bit, before I go?
我去之前 能不能先到你家待一会
Course.
当然
Sam! Jenny, talk to me!
山姆 珍妮 先告诉我啊
Sam! Sam! Come on, what is it?
山姆 山姆 快告诉我 怎么回事
I think he did...
我觉得他干了...
I think he did something. Jenny, what are you saying?
我觉得他做了些事 珍妮 你在说什么
Did what?
做了什么
I think Sam killed her.
我觉得是山姆杀了她
I think he killed Kathy.
我觉得他杀了凯茜
Chrissy's with him!
克丽丝现在跟他在一起
They can't have gone far. Let's go to your house first!
他们应该没走远 我们先去你家
What's he doing here?!
他来这里干什么
Oh, for fuck's sake.
妈的
Hi, Gran. I don't want him in my house.
你好 奶奶 我不想让他来我家
I don't know how you stand her.
我真不知道你怎么忍♥得了她
Who do you think you're smirking at?
你以为你在对谁傻笑
Come back down here!
给我下来
It's not up to you, Gran. I live here as well.
那由不得你来决定 奶奶 我也住在这里
Not for much longer.
也住不了多久了
What are you on about? How am I supposed to manage,
你在说什么 我以后要怎么办
and where's your coward of a father?
你那个懦夫父亲在哪里
What?
什么
Stop slagging my dad off.
不要再辱骂我爸爸
And what you said about my mum at Christmas, I'm not having it.
还有你圣诞时说我妈的那些话 我不准你说
Tell her Chrissy!
告诉她啊 克丽丝
You know, just cos you're old
就因为你老了
doesn't give you the right to talk about people like that.
也不代表你有权利那样诋毁别人
Oh, you nasty thing!
你个肮脏的小婊♥子♥
Look, I told you, I don't want him here!
我说了 我不想让他来我家
Stop it, Gran! Get off me!
住手 奶奶 放开我
Gran?
奶奶
Gran?
奶奶
Shit, Gran, Gran!
糟了 奶奶 奶奶
Gran?
奶奶
Shit. She's hurt, she's really hurt!
糟糕 她受伤了 伤得很严重
Here we go.
竟然这样了
Gran? Gran! Do you hear me? Chrissy, let me help her.
奶奶 听得见吗 克丽丝 让我来帮她
Chrissy. I've done lifesaving. She's really fucking hurt! Gran?
克丽丝 我做过急救 她真的伤得很重 奶奶
I know, I've done life-saving.
我知道 我做过急救
Can you hear me?
你听得见我说话吗
Just checking her pulse for vital signs.
我在检查她的脉搏 看有没有生命体征
Help me.
救我
Margaret, love, can you hear me?
玛格丽特 你能听见吗
Please, please, please.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Margaret, love, can you hear me?
玛格丽特 能听到吗
Come on! What?! What?!
快说啊 怎么了 什么情况
Almost there.
就快好了
Gran!
奶奶
Please...
拜托
She's gone.
她死了
What?!
什么
What? She's dead, Chrissy.
什么 她死了 克丽丝
She can't be! No, she can't be dead!
不可能 不 她不能死
Hey, it's all right. No, it's not.
没事的 不 有事
It's all right, it's all right.
没事的 没事的
Oh, no. Look at me, look at me.
不 看着我 看着我
I'm here for you. Get the fuck off me!
我会在你身边支持你 给我滚开
Stop touching me!
别碰我
Shut up!
闭嘴
It's all right!
没事的
No-one needs to know you did it!
没人需要知道是你做的
They don't even have to know you were here!
他们甚至不必知道你回来过
Chrissy. Look at me.
克丽丝 看着我
We need to go.
我们得走了
OK? OK? Are you with me?
好吗 好吗 你听到了吗
Will you please, please let go of me?
能请你 请你放开我 好吗
Chrissy, we need to go, OK?
克丽丝 我们得走了 好吗
I...I need to ring 999.
我要打急救电♥话♥
No, you don't.
不 你不要打
Look at me, look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我 看着我
There's nothing you can do to help her.
你做什么也帮不了她
If you stay...
你如果继续待在这里
you're going to get the blame for it. Do you want that?
这事就会怪在你身上 你想那样吗
No? No.
不想吧 不想
We need to go now.
我们现在得走了
We're going. Come on.
走了 快点
Come on.
起来
Keep trying Sam.
继续打给山姆
Shit.
糟糕
Chrissy!
克丽丝
Mum?
妈
Mum!
妈
I'm sorry, Bill.
我很遗憾 比尔
Jesus, Mum!
天啊 妈
Mum!
妈
Jesus Christ!
天啊
Mum!
妈
Chrissy!
克丽丝
Chrissy, are you here?
克丽丝 你在吗
Chrissy!
克丽丝
Where are you?
你在哪儿
She's not there!
她不在房♥里
Police, please. It's my daughter.
警♥察♥ 帮帮忙 我女儿出事了
She's a missing teenager
她是一名失踪少女
in serious danger of harm by a male.
很可能会被一名男性伤害
His name's Sam Woodford.
那名男子叫山姆·伍德福德
Yeah, 14 Maythorn Road, Rigby Heath.
是的 里格比希斯区山楂路14号♥
Ok.
好的
Can you think of anywhere they might have gone?
你能想到任何他们可能去的地方吗
Peter got out today.
皮特今天出狱
But Sam doesn't know that.
但是山姆不知道这事
Are you sure he doesn't?
你确定他不知道吗
Where's he living? Could he have taken her there?
他住在哪儿 他有可能带她去那儿了吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, Jenny, are you protecting him?
拜托 珍妮 你是在保护他吗
Both of them.
保护他们父子
Protecting him? Why, why?
保护他 为什么 为什么
I'm the one that told you what he did!
是我告诉你他的所为的
I'm just trying to stop him from doing what he...
我只是想阻止他做他...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm gonna call an ambulance.
我去叫救护车