You were on your uppers.
你没钱了
All right, yeah. Being honest, it was partly that.
好吧 实话说 一部分是这个原因
But I wanted to be a good son,
但我也想当个好儿子
and I thought that Chrissy should have a grandma.
而且我觉得克丽丝应该有个奶奶
She's turned out all right.
她之前没奶奶长这么大也还好啊
Despite her mother.
尽管她妈妈是那个鬼样的
Right, two weeks. What are you talking about?
好吧 两周 你说什么
I'm going to stay here another two weeks,
我再待两周
I'm going to organise you some outside help, then Chrissy and me,
我找个外人帮你 然后克丽丝和我
we're off.
我们走
I have loved you, Mum.
我爱过你 妈妈
I still love you.
我还爱你
But I love Chrissy more.
但我更爱克丽丝
I can't have her living in this poison!
我不能让她活在这有毒的地方
How will I manage? I'll set it all up.
那我怎么生活 我会安排好的
You'll be well looked after. Bill!
你会被照顾好的 比尔
I can't believe she went like that.
我不敢相信她就那样走了
There are more painful ways to go.
还有更痛苦的死法
Pancreatic cancer, for example, or...
比如胰腺癌
a land mine injury.
地雷炸伤
She was young and she died, Sam.
她年纪轻轻就去世了 山姆
That's sad.
太悲哀了
I'm Blaine, Kathy's brother.
我是布莱恩 凯茜的哥哥
When she was a wee girl,
她小时候
she wrote a little poem for our granny when she passed away,
奶奶去世时 她给奶奶写了一首诗
and I'd like to read that to you, if I may.
我想念给各位听
"When we are weary and in need of strength,
"疲惫不堪 需要力量时
"When we are lost and sick at heart,
迷失方向 内心苦闷时
"We remember.
我们铭记
"When we have a joy...
心有喜悦
"When we have a joy we crave to share..."
心有喜悦 渴望分享时"
Where are you going? To see Chrissy.
你要去哪 去见克丽丝
My dad got out today.
我爸爸今天出狱了
Really?
真的吗
My mum thought she could lie to me about that as well.
我妈妈以为这件事她也能骗过我
Anyway, he rang me.
总之 他给我打电♥话♥了
I'm going to go and meet him.
我要去见他
Do it. Go. I will.
去吧 快去 我会的
It was good of you to come. Yeah, look, I'm...
你能来真是好心 听着 我
I've made some decisions about moving forward.
我做了些决定 要翻开新篇章
Right. I'm going to look to renting a place.
好吧 我要租个房♥子
Leaving your mum's?
从你妈妈那儿搬出来
Yeah, yeah, it's...it's for the best.
是的 这样做最好
Oh, I'm going to stay in the area, you know, I'm keen to stay.
我还是会住在这地区 我真心想留下来
Chrissy's settling in at school now and,
克丽丝适应了这所学校
well, I've hopefully made some connections.
我也建立了一些关系
I'd like to be around for you, Jenny.
我想在你身边 珍妮
I feel like we've really got something.
我觉得我们之间有感情
Look, I know it's early days but...
我知道现在还处于早期阶段 但...
This is really nice, Bill, but...
你说这些真的很暖心 比尔 但是
it's a really difficult time right now.
眼下真的很艰难
I have to concentrate on Sam.
我得把精力集中在山姆身上
Good strong stuff.
要韧性很强的那种
Can I get four metres, please?
我想买♥♥四米
Yeah, sure.
没问题
Here. No, I'm...I'm all right, thanks.
给 不 不用了 谢谢
You look like you needed it.
看起来你很需要来一杯
Remember you're at a funeral.
记住你们是在参加葬礼
Yeah, I'm sorry. You're right,
好吧 抱歉 你说得对
this is inappropriate.
这样不合适
Chrissy, could I have a quick word with Sam, please?
克丽丝 我能跟山姆聊几句吗
Yeah.
好的
Enjoying yourself? Yeah.
玩得开心吗 嗯
You know you're doing your mum's head in?
你知道你让妈妈很难受吗
Yeah, well, it swings both ways. No, she's your mum.
她也让我很难受 不 她是你妈妈
Now, look,
听着
I know you've got a lot of tough things going on right now
我知道你现在面临很多艰难的问题
but you've got a choice here. You're a smart lad,
但你还有选择 你是个聪明的人
you've got a lot of things going for you.
你的未来还有很多美好的可能
Is this the standard speech to delinquents?
这是对不良少年的标准劝告吗
I'm just talking to you, Sam.
我只是跟你谈谈 山姆
Yeah, because you fancy my mum.
是啊 因为你喜欢我妈妈
Because I don't want my daughter mixing with a thief.
因为我不想让我女儿和一个贼搅在一起
That chain you gave Chrissy, you stole it, didn't you?
你送克丽丝的那根项链是你偷来的 对不对
I didn't steal it. And your mum told me about the watch.
我没偷 你妈妈告诉我表的事了
Yeah.
没错
Now I can't have Chrissy getting involved with this sort of stuff,
我不能让克丽丝卷进这种事情
so, for everybody's sake, cut it out.
为了大家好 你们断了吧
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
Yeah, no, I hear you.
嗯 我听见了
It won't happen again.
不会再发生了
Good.
很好
Then we can all get along fine.
那我们就能和平相处了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
It was good of you to come.
你能来真好心
Well, I know that she nursed my gran.
我知道她照顾过我奶奶
Most people are cowards at funerals.
大部分人都害怕出席丧礼
I'm not.
但我不会
I know you've been through a lot.
我知道你经历过很多事
Chrissy,
克丽丝
I know you really like Sam,
我知道你很喜欢山姆
well, you like each other...
你们彼此喜欢
but he has some very serious
但他有很严重的
emotional problems, problems relating...
情绪问题 这些问题涉及到...
To his dad?
他爸爸吗
Yeah?
对吗
But I'm there for him.
但我会在他身边支持他
It's good that somebody is.
至少还有人这样支持他
I don't think you've...
我觉得你不...
Excuse me. Wait, Chrissy, listen to me.
失陪 等等 克丽丝 听我说
Listen to me!
听我说
Do not make the same mistake I did
不要重蹈我的复撤
and give yourself up to somebody who is not capable of...
把自己托付给一个没有能力...
I'm not you! And Sam is not his dad.
我不是你 山姆也不是他爸爸
Wait, Chrissy, Sam is not...
等等 克丽丝 山姆不是...
Like you even know him.
好像你真的了解他似的
Oh, Chrissy.
克丽丝
What's up with you?
你怎么了
Your mum just told me I shouldn't be with you.
你妈刚跟我说 我不该跟你在一起
What?
什么
Hey, come on. Let's just get out of here, OK?
好了 我们离开这里 好吗
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走吧
Brian? I'm so sorry.
布莱恩 打扰一下
Kathy used to wear a crucifix?
凯茜生前是不是戴着根十字架项链
She did, mum gave it to her.
是的 是我妈给她的
Do you know where it is? Did you find it in her things?
你知道项链在哪儿吗 你在她的遗物里找到了吗
No. It's strange, I can't find it anywhere,
没有 奇怪了 我哪儿都找不到
and I turned the flat upside down. Why do you...?
整间公♥寓♥都被我翻遍了 你为什么...
I'm going to go meet him now. Serious?
我现在就去跟他见面 真的吗
More than that, I'm going to go live with him.
不止那样 我还要搬去跟他住
What? Would you?
什么 真的吗
You've only just met him.
你才刚认识他
He's just got out of prison, you'd leave your mum?
他才刚出狱 你要为他离开你妈吗
Yeah.
是的
And you'll really like him, when you meet him.
你见到他也会很喜欢他的
Me? Meet him? Yeah. Come with me now.
我 见他吗 是啊 现在就跟我一起去
OK, maybe one day.
还是以后再说吧
But if you live with him,
但如果你跟他住
if you move, are me and you still...?
如果你搬走了 那我们还是不是...
Of course we will, but that's the point.
我们当然是了 但那才是重点