Maybe.
也许去吧
No running!
不要跑
Whoever did this, I advise you to step forward now.
不管谁做的 我建议你现在站出来
Imagine if you've done it.
想想如果是你做的
Must make him feel sick.
一定会让他难受
Why?
为什么
It wasn't me.
不是我
Do you know her? You know who you are.
你认识她吗 你心里清楚是谁
I guarantee, I will find you.
我保证会找出你的
It was me.
是我做的
Sam Woodford, my office.
山姆·伍德福德 来我办公室
It wasn't him, it was me.
不是他 是我♥干♥的
Shit. They're not going to let him out, are they?
该死 他们不会放他出来的 对吗
He's got a parole hearing.
他有个假释听证会
He's coming to the end of his term.
他刑期快满了
What, after what he did?
他做出那种恶行还能被放出来
They asked me if I want to make a victim statement.
他们问我是否想做受害者陈述
Will that make a difference? I don't know.
那会有影响吗 不知道
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Part of me wants them to listen,
我一方面想让他们听到我想说的话
to know exactly what kind of man he is.
彻底了解他是什么样的人
And the other part...
而另一方面...
The other part is shit scared.
另一方面 我怕极了
Hello?
喂
校长安加莉·昌巴尔
校长室
It was probably just a prank, but I really should suspend them.
可能只是恶作剧 但我真该让他们停课
He's never done anything like this before.
他以前从没做过类似的事
He's doing really well.
他表现相当好
He's on the diving team and the swimming team.
他在跳水队和游泳队
This is totally out of character for him.
这完全与他的日常表现不符
Well his marks are fine.
他成绩不错
I don't seem to have any contact details for his dad.
我好像没有他父亲的任何联♥系♥方式
His dad's dead.
他父亲死了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
How do you think he's getting on otherwise?
你觉得他跟其他人的关系怎么样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I spoke to his form teacher
我和他班主任谈过
and he says Sam finds it hard to maintain close friendships.
他说山姆觉得很难维系亲密的友谊
Well, that's not right. He's got loads of friends.
不是这样的 他有许多朋友
Look, I'm going to keep him on a rolling detention for now,
听着 我暂时只会让他每天放学留校
but let's make sure this is a one-off.
但是要确保下不为例
It will be. Thank you.
不会再犯了 谢谢
Right, same time tomorrow?
好了 明天还是这个时间
Don't ever fight my battles for me again.
别再替我作战了
I thought you'd be pleased, I was trying to help.
我以为你会高兴 我只是想帮忙
Helping sounds like it's for the people,
帮助听起来像是为了别人
but really, it's a selfish act.
但实际上是自私的行为
What do you mean?
什么意思
If you think about most human interactions,
如果你想想大多数的人际交往
people only give to receive.
人们付出只是为了获取回报
Well, what if I said I like you?
如果我说了喜欢你呢
That's not giving to receive.
那样的付出不是为了回报
Yes, it is,
不 那也是
because at some point you expect me to say that I like you back.
因为在某种程度上你盼着我说也喜欢你
It's just a nice thing to say. It's what people do.
那是善解人意的一句回应 人们都是这么做的
I don't give a shit what people do.
我他妈才不在乎人们是怎么做的
Oh, well, I do like you.
我的确喜欢你
Can I see you later?
稍后能再见面吗
What's going on, Sam?
怎么回事 山姆
I've only just stopped you from being suspended. It wasn't me.
我刚阻止你被停课 不是我♥干♥的
There's a new girl at school.
学校新转来了一个女孩
What new girl? Chrissy.
什么新女孩 克丽丝
And I didn't want her taking the blame.
我不想让她承担罪责
Is there something going on between you?
你们两个之间是有什么情况吗
No, I just... I didn't want her to get into trouble.
没有 我只是 不想让她陷入麻烦而已
Oh, my God, it's you. Hi.
天啊 竟然是你 你好
This is going to sound terrible.
这听上去一定很糟糕
My daughter set fire to the science lab today
我女儿今天在科学实验室里放火了
and I think your son tried to shoulder the blame. Yeah.
你儿子试图替她揽罪 是的
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Well, thanks for apologising.
谢谢你的道歉
She's just started at a new school
她刚转来新学校
and this is how she introduces herself.
这就是她自我介绍的方式
She's been a bit of a handful since her mum died.
自从她妈妈去世后 她就变得不服管教
Oh, well, that must've been really hard for both of you.
那对你们父女而言一定都相当难熬
Doesn't turn out the way you imagine when you're young, does it?
现实跟年轻时设想的样子完全不一样 对吧
No. Well, none of us thought we'd be doing it on our own.
是啊 我们都没想到会需要自己独自面对这些
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你们登门致歉
Would I be able to buy you a coffee sometime?
我什么时候能请你喝杯咖啡吗
I could even stretch to a custard tart, or...
甚至也可以吃些蛋挞 或者...
a carrot cake?
红萝卜蛋糕
Sorry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot.
抱歉 我不是有意让你为难的
Well, I'll see you anyway.
我们还是会见面的
At the hospital.
在医院
Yes. Yeah.
好的 行
Bye.
再见
I'm sorry, Mum.
对不起 妈
I really am.
真的
There's something I wanted to ask you.
我有个问题想问你
Have you got friends at school?
你在学校有朋友吗
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么呢
What did the head say?
校长说了些什么
She said you didn't form close friendships.
她说你难以跟人形成亲密的友谊
What would she know? She barely knows who I am.
她知道个什么 她都不知道我是谁
I don't know, she asked your form teacher then.
我也不知道 她问过你的班主任吧
He thinks there's something wrong with everyone.
他觉得每个学生都有问题
Of course I've got friends.
我当然有朋友啦
You didn't believe it, did you?
你不信 对吧
Oh, I didn't know what to believe.
我也不知道该相信些什么了
Is there something worrying you?
你在担心什么事吗
No.
没有
No, I'm... I'm fine.
没有 我没事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You haven't been yourself lately.
你最近不太正常
Yeah, I have. There's nothing wrong.
是啊 的确出了点事
Can I have a hug?
能抱一下吗
My dad was in the army, you see,
我爸当时在军队里
and he spotted this woman cowering with her baby.
我爸看到一个妇女抱着婴儿畏缩在一起
Without even thinking, he just ran forward to save them...
他不假思索地冲过去救他们
but he got shot in the head.
但他不幸被枪击中了头部
He got caught in the crossfire.
他被困在了双方的火力攻击中
But he didn't spot the land mine.
他没有看到地雷
Without even thinking, he just ran forward to save them...
他不假思索地冲过去救他们
but he got sh...
但他却...
But he didn't spot the land mine.
他没有看到地雷
He didn't spot the land mine.
他没有看到地雷
I understand, pleased to meet you.
我明白 很高兴认识你
Oscar's a lovely boy.
奥斯卡是个好孩子
No.
不行
Mum.
妈
Can't you knock? Sorry, I just...
你就不能敲门吗 抱歉 我只是...
I need a hand with my dress,
我需要你帮我拉下裙子拉链
it's Lisa's leaving do.
去参加丽莎的离职派对
Fine, turn around.
好吧 转过去
You're going out?
你要出门吗
You going out with Chrissy?
你要跟克丽丝出去约会吗
No, I'm not going out with her.
不 我不是要跟她一起出去
With friends then?
那是和朋友吗
Stop quizzing me, I'm going to a party.
别再逼问我了 我只是去个派对而已
All right.
好吧